I love how nobody is discussing about the show on this post 😆
Everyone seems high on phenyl 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love how nobody is discussing about the show on this post 😆
Everyone seems high on phenyl 😆
yayyyy for Fawad...he deserves it....🥳
I love how nobody is discussing about the show on this post 😆
Wow ...what a username and that dp😂best 👌
Good for him. 👏
On the Zindagi show, they've been coming out with good content from Pakistani artists. I've seen Chudails & Ek Jhhothi Love Story, and enjoyed both of them. Will keep an eye on this.
This thread's comments are not what I was expecting 😆
I am very excited for Ms. Marvel and also for Sanam and Fawad's new show! Those two have great chemistry.
Yay! Will watch for him.
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Awww that's so cool
Maybe the mobile/pc is set in hijri calendar? Saw someone else too having same issue.
We have fixed the issue.
This post came back to present time 😀
Goddamnit. I hate Marvel movies! Fawad, the things I have to do just to see your pretty eyelashes onscreen. 🥲
https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044
Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below
https://www.instagram.com/p/DPbBT_cjyMq/?igsh=czdibmJuM2ljeGhx
4