Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rohitfan321

Oh my god. You really are amazing. I just love your siggies. Agar episodes ke baad agar kisi chiz ka besabri se wait karti hu to bo tumhari siggies hai. How beautifully you arrange all scenes with the amazing filter. Sach me yaar amazing. 

Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko, isko banate jaana sanam. Badal ke apne man ko na tum bhi, forum chodke na jaana sanam.(I know it this poem sucks but still😅😅😅)

That's really sweet of you yaar thank you so much 🤗🤗 and some old Dong never gets old or outdated 😃😃

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There should be hotness alert warning option! ☺️

Ur siggies Snehal 🔥🔥🔥

Beautiful as always

Agar aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe ek nayi dictionary banani badegi teri tarif karne ke liya🤪

Mai wait hi kar rahi thi tera opinion jaane ke liye kal ke epi ke bare mai... Apna ballon toh gaya V-D ka

Yeh V ki toh😡

Thx for the tag dear🤗

scintillaxx thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Awesome post by you, Snehal. 👏👏

The siggies and gif’s are brilliant. 🤩🔥😍❤️

Thx for the tag  sweetie💕

Teri dp kitni mast hai

music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Amazing gifs and edits!! I absolutely loved Murgiwala's, even his dialogue was fantastic... so true and real.
music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Awesome post by you, Snehal. 👏👏

The siggies and gif’s are brilliant. 🤩🔥😍❤️

thank you for the tag! ⭐️

Originally posted by: scintillaxx

There should be hotness alert warning option! ☺️

Ur siggies Snehal 🔥🔥🔥

Beautiful as always

Agar aisa hi chalta raha toh mujhe ek nayi dictionary banani badegi teri tarif karne ke liya🤪

Mai wait hi kar rahi thi tera opinion jaane ke liye kal ke epi ke bare mai... Apna ballon toh gaya V-D ka

Yeh V ki toh😡

Thx for the tag dear🤗

That's really sweet of you yaar thank you so much for appreciation 🤗🤗 and no need to say thanks for tag 😃😃

Haaye don't ask yaar Vikrant ne ballon bade berahemi se todd diya I really thought he still has feelings so either his divorced or he never married but what's wrong with him that desperation to talk to Deepika  seems like he didn't realises his mistakes so far I wish to see them together but it seems ki ke either Deepika be single till end of the series or Abhay ke sath chances are less 

And edits Vikrant Deepika pe aayenge toh sahi because I love their scenes even though somewhere in my heart I know inka kuch nai hone wala 😭😭

Originally posted by: music_girl

Amazing gifs and edits!! I absolutely loved Murgiwala's, even his dialogue was fantastic... so true and real.

Thank you so much dear 🤗 and ya Murgiwala talks his heart out about love 

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Wow..such beautiful creations..how do u do it man..mere se toh ittu sa bhi nhi hota yeh sab! 😆 Waise all I want is..either D ending up with A ❤️ or D ending up happily single nd being accepted by her parents as she is!  Don't wanna see such a fine show follow the stereotype of reuniting the girl with the misogynist guy after a stupid redemption! 🤢 D should at most just forgive him nd be friends with him..isse zyada nhi! Now let's see..🥱

Originally posted by: DEBOLINA96

Wow..such beautiful creations..how do u do it man..mere se toh ittu sa bhi nhi hota yeh sab! 😆 Waise all I want is..either D ending up with A ❤️ or D ending up happily single nd being accepted by her parents as she is!  Don't wanna see such a fine show follow the stereotype of reuniting the girl with the misogynist guy after a stupid redemption! 🤢 D should at most just forgive him nd be friends with him..isse zyada nhi! Now let's see..🥱

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Even if I like Vikrant Deepika more edits vm may come on them but knowing their past story they didn't ended up together seems like Deepika ended up being single and even if Abhay had crush on her she won't accept it because this is finite series and it's all about Deepika story and Vikrant too leave her and hospital as soon as he realises his mistakes because for now he regrets that he marry someone else out of anger because he still loves her but the fact is he didn't realises his mistakes  and ya Deepika ke mom dad ko realise ho that her daughter made I proud 

Thank you dear 🤗