● Mujhe Tum Dilpe Likh Lete Agar Taqdeer Se Pehle - Siggies + Gif ●

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

So much to say about episode 11 and 12 me wait hi kar rahi thi ke kab thoda clear lookout mile itna investment se Vikrant and Deepika pe dil laga liya they look good yaar but i really wish Vikrant stops pestering Deepika let go of that past whatever happens sorry bol diya she accepted it just end this conversation and even if he does please good note pe sab khatam ho and let her live on her own woh purani uski wali litti nahi hai she is now Dr. Sinha independent dignified woman who values her work over emotions

Aur sahi kaha tha deepika ne "Zakhn hua hai toh jalan toh hogi.. use hone se koi nahi rok sakta" ( I really like their scenes yaar smiley42smiley42 either they ended up together or not i wish Deepika lone warrior ki tarah is situation me se bahar nikle jo ho gaya ho gaya let it go )

Dr. Sathe definately started feeling something for her and he sensed her emotions and the way Dr. Sinha said it "Main apna khayal khud rakh sakti hoon" bang on smiley32smiley32

Once again Dr. Advani and her talks and Dr. Ansari give it right back on point "Jale hue chehre nahi dekh paa rahi aap badboo mein saas nahi aa rahi aapko Aise banegi aap plastic surgeon" and the way his giving her reality check smiley32smiley32

"Yeh kanoon ke highway ke bajumein na ek insaaniyat ki kachhi sadak bhi hai iske bare mein koi idea nahi hai aapko kabhi latar maarne udhar phir maloom padega aapko sahi galat ka farak" what he said is so bang on yaar thats what i love about Dr. Ansari character says what it should be said smiley16smiley16 and i love the way his saying all those things maska lagawing  "Papapki pari hu main thodi nakchadi hu main pann galat tha main yeh sab maanne ke liye jigra chahiye hota hai mana main" smiley37smiley37 dilmein jo tha bol bhi diya samne samne aur kehke le bhi li phirki

Murgiwala bhi sahi bol raha tha bhai chauke pe chauka hi maar raha tha bhai "Pyaar ka matlab hota hai no if's and no but's"

Dekho bhai pange toh honge bola tha and its Deepika-Abhay VS Dr. Saxena hoga hi hoga smiley37smiley37 bas Ansari ko khabar lage toh jo ek ke upar ek bolega oh bhai and i just love the way Deepika explains her point "Hum sirf facts bata sakte hai aur fact yeh hai ke maa ke permission ke bina abortion nahi ho sakta hai" aur single mother pe bol bhi kaise and Dr. Sathe toh tayaar hi the aaj na chodenge ise type look tha smiley37smiley37 "Mujhe meri aai ne single handedly bada kiya hai "

Whats wrong with Dr. Advani yaar she really says it all smiley44smiley44 i love how Ansari said it to her face ab usko pata nai kitna samjha "Dhokha insaan ke sath tabhi hota hai na jab woh kisi se koi ummeed rakhta hai.. bohot galti kardi maine aapse ummeed rakhke" and he really trusted her ke atleast itna samjhaya thoda toh samjhi hogi par nahi smiley44smiley44

Mera jo Vikrant + Deepika ka baloon phunta hai smiley44smiley44 dekho bhai two timer wali situation matt create karo yaar jab waqt tha toh Dr. Saxena ne khudne Deepika ka hath choda toh ab feeling ab bhi hai kuch toh baki hai sochke kya hi fayda i wish he too moved on rather than creating Dr. Sinha's life living hell smiley18smiley18 pyaar kiya thik hai whatever the reason you takes steps back but now you're married man and just dont ruin 3 lives altogether

"Mujhe Tum Dilpe Likh Lete Agar Taqdeer Se Pehle"

Maybe they wont be together for sure but i love those scenes so i made edit and it seems like Vikrant still has feelings but yaar please let it go jo hua ho gaya bhai ab tumhari galti thi ya uski yeh sochna ab after all this is not right for him and her wife and obviously for Deepika yaar smiley44smiley44 and Deepika doesnt need any man to complete her yaar woh jaha bhi hai apni hardwork se hai

I love their conversation and yaar its her dream kalko when Vikrant realises his mistakes he definately leave her as well as that hospital as its her dream not his "Sapna samjhte hai aap jo raat ko aapko sone na de dr. saxena ne position le li hogi lekin woh mujhse mera sapna nahi chinn sakte" i dont know about future scenes Deepika maaf bhi karde but again he is in her life as a friend hi maybe rahe and i dont know with whom she ended up but  more than that i wish she should be more stronger as a independant woman and i wont be surprised if she is alone at the end of the series

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Awesome post by you, Snehal. 👏👏

The siggies and gif’s are brilliant. 🤩🔥😍❤️

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Why i was not tagged...???😂😂😂

I am loving the siggies really...they are cool enough to bind the entire characters in one frame...

x.titli.x thumbnail

Oh my gosh! ☺️ where is the killer warning in description? ☺️

Snehal! The whole DZK team should see your fabulous creations....ek se hi level upar! ☺️

You truely bring the whole essence f the show in one go, getting us glued to our screens. ☺️

Glad you are active here, and I might use some of your killer stuffs☺️ 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

this is amazing... @Vivirti you are so freaking creative. love the signatures. truly beautiful

thank you @Swetha for tagging sweetie. ❤️

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

Awesome post by you, Snehal. 👏👏

The siggies and gif’s are brilliant. 🤩🔥😍❤️

Thats really sweet of you thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Anuprerna_fan

Why i was not tagged...???😂😂😂

I am loving the siggies really...they are cool enough to bind the entire characters in one frame...

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗 and so sorry in this forum I only know 2 people I guess and most of the time I forgot to tag others really sorry for that 

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Oh my gosh! ☺️ where is the killer warning in description? ☺️

Snehal! The whole DZK team should see your fabulous creations....ek se hi level upar! ☺️

You truely bring the whole essence f the show in one go, getting us glued to our screens. ☺️

Glad you are active here, and I might use some of your killer stuffs☺️ 

That's really sweet of you yaar thus really means a lot to me 😃😃 thank you so much yaar 🤗🤗

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

this is amazing... @Vivirti you are so freaking creative. love the signatures. truly beautiful

thank you @Swetha for tagging sweetie. ❤️

Thank you so much dear 🤗🤗

Rohitfan321 thumbnail

Oh my god. You really are amazing. I just love your siggies. Agar episodes ke baad agar kisi chiz ka besabri se wait karti hu to bo tumhari siggies hai. How beautifully you arrange all scenes with the amazing filter. Sach me yaar amazing. 

Chura liya hai tumne jo dil ko, isko banate jaana sanam. Badal ke apne man ko na tum bhi, forum chodke na jaana sanam.(I know it this poem sucks but still😅😅😅)