DreamyButterfly Creations- update on pg 5: Abdeep & Vipik

x.titli.x thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

~~Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii Creations ~~

by DreamyButterfly 

The forum doesn't have a creations gallery, so will post my creations in this thread. 

Updates are on pg1-pg3-pg5-

These 2 have officially marked my come back in vm editing after 2 long years. And how cuter they can get? ❤️

Just a little something, sorry for the glitches and and bad editing😭 Will hopefully try to make something longer once we get more scenes and once I will get all the energy back to make a long vm lol😆

Sorry can't get the video embed to IF ahhhhsmiley19 You'll need to click on the link to watch the vmsmiley12

youtube link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQCpFiK48ek

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

These 2 have officially marked my come back in vm editing after 2 long years. And how cuter they can get? ❤️

Just a little something, sorry for the glitches and and bad editing😭 Will hopefully try to make something longer once we get more scenes and once I will get all the energy back to make a long vm lol😆

Sorry can't get the video embed to IF ahhhh😭 You'll need to click on the link to watch the vm🥱

youtube link:

Sweet... I wish I knew how to make VMs. Maybe if I get inspired I'll try fanfic, but I need more epis. Not enough yet to build proper character analysis. 

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

this was so sweet ... do make more as scenes progress 😳

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Sorry can't get the video embed to IF ahhhh😭 You'll need to click on the link to watch the vm🥱

youtube link:

I wish ki ek vm 'tu hi haqeeqat' song pe ho...it will be great I think...or 'teri deewani' song...these will perfect song for them...

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Beautifully edited..nd the lyrics r so perfect! AbDeep! 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Beautiful VM on Abhay - Deepika by you, Maria! ❤️

x.titli.x thumbnail

@ShinyMishka: Thank you for liking it. That's ok if you can't make vms, but I will definitely look forward into reading your stories. Please share soon ❤️🤗 

@Chir-Cute: I was not suposed to come back but seeing all the response is truely overwhelming. I will definitely try to make more 🤗 Thank you ❤️

Edited by DreamyButterfly - 2 years ago
x.titli.x thumbnail

@Anuprerna_fan: Thank you so much and love your song suggestions as well.🤗 I'm keeping them just in case of I guess lost with songs choice 😆. It was hard to find a song for AbDeep as there are a lot of factors and it's Abhay who is falling for Deepika in an innocent way so.... I came up with this. 😳

@hedwig_potter: Thank you 🤗

x.titli.x thumbnail

@subhs: thank you so much 🤗

@DEBOLINA96: Thank you🤗 I found the lyrics apt and made for them as well especially the end of the song 😳

x.titli.x thumbnail

@scintillaxx: ❤️❤️❤️🤗

@elim: thank you 🤗