Vidyut Xavier aka Abhay Sathe

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

To a certain extent, He had already stole the limelight with his performance.❀️

The icing on the cake, he is already winning the heart of many female fans.

Hope the makers do proper justice to his character till the end & don't ruin it.

He has a lot of potential & this character can show a lot of growth if executed properly.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Hope u guys agree. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

He is a cutie . Love his screen presence. His chemistry with Aditi is so good despite of the age gap . 

Stalked his Instagram today .he is a sweetheart offscreen too. replying each and every fan messages .Hope he gets popular

x.titli.x thumbnail

I hope he gets the accolades he deserves. He is amazing as Abhay Sathe πŸ˜³

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Actually! Vidyut Xavier is very much charming nd a phenomenal Actor..❀️ I know him since "Mahabharat" days where he played the role of teenaged Karna, nd he was just amazing! 😳 His portrayal of Dr.Abhay Sathe is praiseworthy nd his chemistry with Additi Gupta Chopra is just οΏΌ..AbDeep is, thus, loved so massively, without even knowing whether they're the endgame or not! β€οΈ

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Such actors are indeed needed today...where actors dont look too maky  or dramatic...they are just simple to express

And about Abdeep I just hope if only,(I dont want actually)  makers keep abhay heartbroken (since its said by someone here) but please dont let him go villain way, who is desperate to have deepi in his life...keep him sane...at least till end... No matter even if makers want to keep him single or 'ek tarfa pyaar wala insaan'..but I love AbDeep bond a lot...it should be kept pure till end ...its my wish...🀞🏼🀞🏼🀞🏼

x.titli.x thumbnail

Originally posted by: elim

He is a cutie . Love his screen presence. His chemistry with Aditi is so good despite of the age gap . 

Stalked his Instagram today .he is a sweetheart offscreen too. replying each and every fan messages .Hope he gets popular

He has replied to me too. He's truely genuine and sweet πŸ˜Š

Anuprerna_fan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He has replied to me too. He's truely genuine and sweet πŸ˜Š

[/QUOTE 

Really...

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Vidyut is nailing his character. It's not easy to play a layered character like Abhay, he is portraying the character soo beautifully. His expressions and voice modulation are on point. May he get the recognition and appreciation he deserves

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

He played the teenage Karna?!?!?!?😲 I couldnt recognize him. He was quite good as Karna

DEBOLINA96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes he was the one as teenaged Karna..then the older version was played by Aham Sharma..U can find it on Google..Vidyut's pictures r there as Karna..he was too good! πŸ˜³

Edited by DEBOLINA96 - 2 years ago