Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I'm really happy with the casting of Vidyut as Abhay. He is a talented actor with great natural expressions, and he really makes me connect with Abhay. He has great chemistry with Additi, and you don't feel that they are newer actor/experienced actress. He even makes annoying aspects of Dr. Sathe relatable. It takes skill to make an intentionally flawed character charming. That killer smile certainly helps. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think he seems very cute and sweet offscreen also and I wish him great success in life.

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

I'm really happy with the casting of Vidyut as Abhay. He is a talented actor with great natural expressions, and he really makes me connect with Abhay. He has great chemistry with Additi, and you don't feel that they are newer actor/experienced actress. He even makes annoying aspects of Dr. Sathe relatable. It takes skill to make an intentionally flawed character charming. That killer smile certainly helps. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I think he seems very cute and sweet offscreen also and I wish him great success in life.

agree with every word u said.

His flaws make him more relatable. His every on & off screen gesture is to doe forโค๏ธ

Edited by Kavya.M - 2 years ago