Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

I don't think he's married. I can't recall him saying he's married. But, if he is then no issues. Dipika too can move on without any qualms.

In Monday's epi he told Deepika he is married & his wife's name is Aditi Saxena.she is head of pathology. 

Hope he is not bluffing to Deepika just to make her uncomfortable. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavya.M

In Monday's epi he told Deepika he is married & his wife's name is Aditi Saxena.she is head of pathology. 

Hope he is not bluffing to Deepika just to make her uncomfortable. 

Oh! I couldn't understand what he said. Then I guess he should stop running behind her since from the time he's entered he's been stalking her and wants to talk to her. So, I guess Dipika should move on too. 

Sneha.A thumbnail

Oh! I couldn't understand what he said. Then I guess he should stop running behind her since from the time he's entered he's been stalking her and wants to talk to her. So, I guess Dipika should move on too. 

He is acting too creepy. At one hand he says he has moved on & on the other hand he keeps running behind her and making her uncomfortable.

Suddenly her past has come in front of her and obviously it pains her , coz it's not only Abt her relationship with Vikrant, she has lost everything at the cost of choosing her dreams over a so called happy married life with Vikrant.

But I hope Deepika will get hold over all this soon. She is not that old Deepika anymore. She has become way more stronger. 

fatssrilanka thumbnail

He is acting too creepy. At one hand he says he has moved on & on the other hand he keeps running behind her and making her uncomfortable.

Suddenly her past has come in front of her and obviously it pains her , coz it's not only Abt her relationship with Vikrant, she has lost everything at the cost of choosing her dreams over a so called happy married life with Vikrant.

But I hope Deepika will get hold over all this soon. She is not that old Deepika anymore. She has become way more stronger. 

Yes,so true. If he's truly moved on then why does he say he will leave the post for her? Or after seeing Dipika his mind has taken a 360 degree turn and wants Dipika in his life once again? I hope she ignores him the way she has been doing all this while and simply focus on her dreams.

Sneha.A thumbnail

Yes,so true. If he's truly moved on then why does he say he will leave the post for her? Or after seeing Dipika his mind has taken a 360 degree turn and wants Dipika in his life once again? I hope she ignores him the way she has been doing all this while and simply focus on her dreams.

Exactly. All the while Vikrant's behavior seem to me was like he is trying to show " look how happy I am in life , without u. But u r nothing without me".

He even asked her " Tum kaisi ho? khush ho?" 😡

In today's promo Deepika clarified She is juggling b2in her past & future . But she mainly wants to focus on properly doing her duty as a doctor & not let her work be effected.

fatssrilanka thumbnail

Exactly. All the while Vikrant's behavior seem to me was like he is trying to show " look how happy I am in life , without u. But u r nothing without me".

He even asked her " Tum kaisi ho? khush ho?" 😡

In today's promo Deepika clarified She is juggling b2in her past & future . But she mainly wants to focus on properly doing her duty as a doctor & not let her work be effected.

I too was disgusted when he asked if she was happy. How pathetic😡. When a woman leaves a man does it mean she can't be happy without him? And, if so why even after getting married he's still stalking her?

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Liked his scene with his mother. Sucha good actor

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

Liked his scene with his mother. Sucha good actor

Yeah, he is damn good.❤️

The scenes with his mother are really good.

x.titli.x thumbnail

Vidyut Xavier is such a genuine and sweet soul, he never fails to appreciate our comments on his insta account...be it a like or a comment...😊

Sneha.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly

Vidyut Xavier is such a genuine and sweet soul, he never fails to appreciate our comments on his insta account...be it a like or a comment...😊

Absolutely 👍🏼

He replies to all his fans , likes & reacts to their comments. ❤️

He is really sweet 🥰🥰