Posted: 2 years ago

It was a perfect start!!😍

Loved your thoughts and description🔥❤

Loved it ❤❤

VaishnaviG thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

unres 

Loved Raavi's mom's letter , how you have written the advices also mind that I would give same advices to my daughter as in the letter also the timing of letter was so on point when it needed the most because some times when you are in crises you don't need someone to sympathize with you rather someone who who give your right advice to accept the situation and how to move on and make things right and better for you because you want to come out from it and pass through it(Like you did with me some days back , you know what I am talking  about right ?🤗)

Loved the Shiva's scene the most, him feeling bad for her not because she could not marry the love of her life at that point but she being so vulnerable and broken🥺.

"Agar Raavi maan gayi toh shaadi karunga " won my heart ❤️

This the Shiva he was the one who is short tempered but still cares for genuine people's feelings and consent.

Loved Raavi's take on things here though she is sad, heart broken betrayed but still she is not taking any decision in haste also though making a compromise for her family's respect but still not compromising on her self respect when she said she has a condition before agreeing to the marriage like I say however good or bad, kind or cruel , successful or unsuccessful , rich or poor intelligent or fool a person is that doesn't make that person to be your life partner.

I am eagerly waiting for next part and to know what Raavi's condition is .But I hope she talks once to Shiva before agreeing to marriage and discuss what does this marriage and "them" it means to them respectively. 

Edited by VaishnaviG - 2 years ago
EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Me crying over my position like 🤡

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.

Me too.... No one could tag you. Even Neha tried for me. I got scared IF Evanesco'd your profile for a while there.....😭😭😭

Ocean_breeze thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 6

Aww.. IF was not letting us tag you anywhere. 

sillysatchel thumbnail

Okay so somehow I hadn't read this and let me just say, I love this AU where ShiVi will find themselves beyond the confines of marriage! 

This was a beautiful part, Sathya, brb running to read the second❤️

sillysatchel thumbnail

I'm here! 

And I'm really liking the details of emotions on both ends for this part of story! There's something seren about reading well written stories, so thank you❤️

And also, don't take 293030 years to update because I'm enjoying the updates 

Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

This is so beautiful ❤️

Read both the parts in one go

Raavi's emotions 😭

Don't take too long to update please😒

EuphoricDamsel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

Me too.... No one could tag you. Even Neha tried for me. I got scared IF Evanesco'd your profile for a while there.....😭😭😭

I had so much trouble logging in this evening. For some reason I got logged out and then had to do all the email verification again. I mean....whats wrong with IF. 

Pottermeow thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I had so much trouble logging in this evening. For some reason I got logged out and then had to do all the email verification again. I mean....whats wrong with IF. 

Oh thank God you managed to log in. That's all I'll say. I refuse to think about horrible alternatives. 😈

PS Padhna shuru kiya ki nahi Ritu?