Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atominis thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I never got the hype around Fawad Khan or his serials. He does look better than many Bolly actors today and has a good voice.

But IDK why people go giddy over him. I found his serials regressive and misogynist as well.

Anyway his films in Bollywood never succeeded much and his popularity online did not translate to box office success in real life.

Had it not been for politics he would still be getting films here. He will have to wait for more years to get to work in Indian industry

Arshi1195 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

He's adorable! And oh so talented, I am excited to see him on screen again after so long. It's also going to be fun seeing him in Ms. Marvel

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

I never got the hype around Fawad Khan or his serials. He does look better than many Bolly actors today and has a good voice.

But IDK why people go giddy over him. I found his serials regressive and misogynist as well.

Anyway his films in Bollywood never succeeded much and his popularity online did not translate to box office success in real life.

Had it not been for politics he would still be getting films here. He will have to wait for more years to get to work in Indian industry

@bold Without wanting to seem like a fangirl, I think that he has one of the most magnetic pairs of eyes ever.  And a gaze that can easily make one go weak in the knees ☺️ He has those beautiful long eyelashes that look even better because he tends to blink slowly and he has a gorgeous smile. Oh and his husky voice can be pretty sexy. All of that coupled with good emoting capacity comprise his, imo, insane charm. 

I won't deny that his shows do propagate regressive mentality which can be a turnoff, but Fawad is an actor who makes even an unlikable character like Asher (Humsafar) likable simply by being himself.

And girls go mad because he masters the 'art' of looking at a woman 😛

https://youtu.be/piPcuaMpuMY

Edited by DushtKanya - 2 years ago
YourCat thumbnail

Will watch the full thing later, he paused before answering the question, probably dont miss that much lol

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

@bold Without wanting to seem like a fangirl, I think that he has one of the most magnetic pairs of eyes ever.  And a gaze that can easily make one go weak in the knees ☺️ He has those beautiful long eyelashes that look even better because he tends to blink slowly and he has a gorgeous smile. Oh and his husky voice can be pretty sexy. All of that coupled with good emoting capacity comprise his, imo, insane charm. 

I won't deny that his shows do propagate regressive mentality which can be a turnoff, but Fawad is an actor who makes even an unlikable character like Asher (Humsafar) likable simply by being himself.

and what bigger proof than Zindagi Gulzar Hai do we need to say with confidence that he can even romance a rock if he must ... cuz that's how Sanam's character was in that show -- a complete bore! 😆 

he is missed 😞

Edited by SmittenKitten - 2 years ago
magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mrignaini

I miss him too but glad he's never shattered any illusion I had of him unlike Faisal Quereshi, Imran Abbas by spouting BS about India, either directly or indirectly.

Even the most acclaimed Pak shows are such BS that you can't fully immerse in them, which is why he was so suited to Kapoor and Sons and made the most of that opportunity.

And I wish he was coming back with Mahira instead of Sanam Saeed.

Yeah, I remember all the nasty stuff Imran Abbas said about India and Indians, and yet he was desperately trying to find roles in Bollywood later lol.

FilmiDhun thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Pehle ye batao when are his delayed-since-forever films with Mahira releasing?? 😒

-Maula Jatt

-Neelofar

Mujhe jawab chahiiye 😡

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

But in his bollywood movies he really didn't get a chance to do romance.

Originally posted by: DushtKanya

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

He did? I didn't even know there was a book. At some point, Kashaf, too became a bit annoying but it was for mere secs but understandable. She is only human. She, along with her mum were my absolute favourite characters. They were so real.

In Humsafar, I thought Asher was not that bad of a guy but rather a victim of his mom's drama & situation. Still he was responsible for his own loss because he couldn't trust Khirad.

But Zaroon, Oh man, was really insufferable.

This forum nonstop praise for ZGH made me watch it to see the progressive show, but it was so regressive and problematic. Kashaf went from being a strong minded woman to a doormat tolerating Zaroon’s abuse and misogyny. If that’s progressive show then I can’t even imagine the actual regressive Pakistani shows. 

MuratHayat thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magginoodles

Yeah, I remember all the nasty stuff Imran Abbas said about India and Indians, and yet he was desperately trying to find roles in Bollywood later lol.

May b what SLB did to him made him say so.. I think some one posted here on forum