Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Come back!!!😭

One of the genuinely good looking actors around.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Fawad is charming. He made him like misogynist character zaroon in zindagi Gulzar hai at a point of time. If I look back now I realize that it was his charm which I liked in zaroon and that character is not worth it. Anyway He could have done that battle of bittoria adaption and left.

w4always thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Genuine question - how did his Pakistani movies do? THere was one with Mahira right?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Please make Fawad and Samantha happen. May be Fawad in a Tamil/Telugu film or Samantha in a Pakistani drama.

#anjaan from wee guttersnipeFawad Khan GIF - Fawad Khan Bollywood - Discover & Share GIFs

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

I think I was good enough mindset to not charmed by Zaroon then. 😆 He was an absolute ass in that drama. Rude towards women n what not! What was the sad part thar if i remember it well, he said he'd slap Kashaf. ( How I wish lady had given chance to thst other guy. ) Considering his own family, it's understandable but still.

As for Fawad, he is a breath of fresh air, TBH. So dreamy & charming. His best still remains Humsafar for me. 💛

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: piya2025

I think I was good enough mindset to not charmed by Zaroon then. 😆 He was an absolute ass in that drama. Rude towards women n what not! What was the sad part thar if i remember it well, he said he'd slap Kashaf. ( How I wish lady had given chance to thst other guy. ) Considering his own family, it's understandable but still.

As for Fawad, he is a breath of fresh air, TBH. So dreamy & charming. His best still remains Humsafar for me. 💛

Ashar was another ass. I think dastaan was good one, fawad's character was good. I re-watched zindagi Gulzar hai with my sister and understood how problematic zaroon was. His dialogue that woman wearing short clothes means they are giving invitation for harrasment was so terrible. I like kasaf as a character, she was well written. Zaroon in book was more horrible than this show. In book though he really slapped her.

Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I miss him too but glad he's never shattered any illusion I had of him unlike Faisal Quereshi, Imran Abbas by spouting BS about India, either directly or indirectly.

Even the most acclaimed Pak shows are such BS that you can't fully immerse in them, which is why he was so suited to Kapoor and Sons and made the most of that opportunity.

And I wish he was coming back with Mahira instead of Sanam Saeed.

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

He is soo cute.. would love to see him in Ind. Punjabi films  😍

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He did? I didn't even know there was a book. At some point, Kashaf, too became a bit annoying but it was for mere secs but understandable. She is only human. She, along with her mum were my absolute favourite characters. They were so real.

In Humsafar, I thought Asher was not that bad of a guy but rather a victim of his mom's drama & situation. Still he was responsible for his own loss because he couldn't trust Khirad.

But Zaroon, Oh man, was really insufferable.

galaxyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

What an absolutely beautiful man ❤️ 

I miss him. I'll watch his untitled show.