Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Srk - no one can beat him,one time he even put arnab in his place that is an achievement....I love how he express his thoughts......

Katrina -she acts like she island dumb or she sheet doesn't understand but very smart...I think she comes to production side,she will be very successful 

atominis thumbnail

SRK, Sushant, Ashok Kumar, Aishwarya, Vidya, Amitabh, Saif, Sara, Soha, Balraj Sahni if you are asking in terms of education.

Ashok Kumar was most educated with degrees in law and homeopathy medicine. 

John Abraham also has good educational background.

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AdrakKombucha

I don't think you need formal education to be smart.

In my opinion:

(shockingly)Alia Bhatt 

Katrina Kaif

Akshay Kumar

Ayushman Khurana

why do you think alia is smart? infamous goof up on kwk and just recently she was speechless for rrr question she could have said r is her mother's surname or something 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: atominis

SRK, Sushant, Ashok Kumar, Aishwarya, Vidya, Amitabh, Saif, Sara, Soha, Balraj Sahni if you are asking in terms of education.

Ashok Kumar was most educated with degrees in law and homeopathy medicine. 

John Abraham also has good educational background.

Ranveer Singh too has completed his Bachelors in Commerce in H.R. College of Commerce and Economics and then went on to do  Bachelors of Arts in Indiana University. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

There’s no such thing as one type of intelligence, so I’m just going to narrow it down to the typical street/book smart category. 

• SRK comes across the most intelligent in both domains. Extremely sharp minded. 
  • Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta and Vidya also comes across as very intelligent. 
  • Sushant and Amisha Patel = Very book smart. If memory serves me right, Amisha was awarded a gold medal in something educational. 😆
  • John Abraham, Vicky Kaushal, Randeep Hooda and Ranveer Singh have educational backgrounds with completed degrees. 

Anyway, I still stand firm on my point that you can’t measure intelligence in one way. Everyone is gifted but in different domains (creativity, logic, interpersonal/intrapersonal, spatial, mathematical etc etc blah blah blah). 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Srk checks off all boxes …wit, tact, shrewdness, book smart, articulate and good at handling tough situations gracefully , good at handling people , business minded but has enough emotional intelligence too 

Kjo is not exactly classy but he’s pretty smart too…knows how to stay in business , collaborates, is clued in about all recent trends, invests wisely and is articulate when he wants to be 

I also think Sid mal is silently smart…like he observes everything and everyone and takes cues but dosent blurt nonsense or overreact to situations ..very level headed and balanced…

Priyanka is not as smart as she thinks she is …she’s not an idiot but ppl have called her bs out tonnes of times (oh I casually gave an iq test during summer vacation and they arranged for me to move (visas and all) to America to study in a school here…🤓) …she thinks she can get away with some of her bs but she actually can’t …

Edited by pathaka - 2 years ago
CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

I heard Sushant chose BW over NASA. Is that right? 

SSR was maybe intelligent in terms of academics, something that does not always translate into good living skills or good life choices,  I won't mention the obvious.  BUT I can tell you that whole NASA build up his sister made was enhanced in terms of the institution itself and how he was the only BW actor who actually took a course or instruction at their facility, it is not true. Never mind the regular non industry population,  I have very smart youngsters in my family who have gone to two and 3 month "camp" at NASA (I won't post graduation videos or info due to privacy.) Adults who are interested are also part of instructional programs there by invitation.  I mean no disrespect, I am sure he was academically intelligent but there are many skilled and savvy people in BW who have the drive to succeed  and are living their best life, sometimes people have enormous hurdles they overcome, but they are so good at "acting" you do not even hear about how smartly they overcome them.  Comparison on hearsay or canonization after death is not so productive.

At any rate I guess is better to let the dead RIP and recognize that learning a script, developing skills and in general making it in BW is NOT so easy nor as simple as detractors want to make it appear, sometimes being a star kid is more damaging than not...examples there's a plenty and only the foolishly envious continue to perpetuate that whole " all star kids" are dumb, fallacy. 

MJHTMonayaSajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pathaka

Srk checks off all boxes …wit, tact, shrewdness, book smart, articulate and good at handling tough situations gracefully , good at handling people , business minded but has enough emotional intelligence too 

Kjo is not exactly classy but he’s pretty smart too…knows how to stay in business , collaborates, is clued in about all recent trends, invests wisely and is articulate when he wants to be 

I also think Sid mal is silently smart…like he observes everything and everyone and takes cues but dosent blurt nonsense or overreact to situations ..very level headed and balanced…

Priyanka is not as smart as she thinks she is …she’s not an idiot but ppl have called her bs out tonnes of times (oh I casually gave an iq test during summer vacation and they arranged for me to move (visas and all) to America to study in a school here…🤓) …she thinks she can get away with some of her bs but she actually can’t …

That's true!!

SRK, KJo, Siddarth Malhotra!

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

why do you think alia is smart? infamous goof up on kwk and just recently she was speechless for rrr question she could have said r is her mother's surname or something 

Looks like you've already disqualified nepo kids 😆

Btw I think anyone can have a brain fart moment. I was not talking about being quick witted, but about being smart about their career and professional relationships. I think Alia is not the contender for top spot for nothing.

Sashay01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

There’s no such thing as one type of intelligence, so I’m just going to narrow it down to the typical street/book smart category. 

• SRK comes across the most intelligent in both domains. Extremely sharp minded. 
  • Aishwarya Rai, Sushmita Sen, Lara Dutta and Vidya also comes across as very intelligent. 
  • Sushant and Amisha Patel = Very book smart. If memory serves me right, Amisha was awarded a gold medal in something educational. 😆
  • John Abraham, Vicky Kaushal, Randeep Hooda and Ranveer Singh have educational backgrounds with completed degrees. 

Anyway, I still stand firm on my point that you can’t measure intelligence in one way. Everyone is gifted but in different domains (creativity, logic, interpersonal/intrapersonal, spatial, mathematical etc etc blah blah blah). 

ITA about different kinds of intelligence- and ppl like SRK have it in spades