Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

But for bahubali 5 years is false 

They started working in 2013 and it released in 2 years and part 2 after 2 more years....they only need to hype part 1..they don't need to doctor anything for part2 so it's 4 years but in actual it delayed only for 1 year 

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

Originally posted by: shadesofme

Both situations are different when they announced the movie they told before it takes 3 years and comes in 2 parts so people expected the delay And before bahubali rajmouli gave 7-8 hits including yamadonga and eega which are vfx movies especially eega which was very well received for its vfx so no one was doubting rajmouli but only worried about the delays and they delayed 1 year for first movie but the hype was always high and they released steady content for birthdays and makings so it dint feel like delay but this movie was delayed for 7 years and it still looks like this And Ayan doesn't have rajmouli expertise so it's not fare to compare him moreover rajmouli is huge director in telugu states his last two-year movies before bahubali worked well with out star heros and his name carry that much weight but ayaan not so much 

it took 5 years to make bahubali part 1 and 3 more to complete bahubali 2

it took  7 years for brahamstra had their been no pandemic the movie would have released on 4th dec 2020 3 years after its shooting began in 2017 

i already said that i am not comparing them but from whatever i have seen i think brahamstra is going to do very well and then i would like to chat with everyone here 

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Watched a couple clips of them onstage…man they are so awkward😆

Tetul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ExquisiteDhami-

Alia is not eating anything herself and now looks like has given same diet to Ranbir. All looking malnourished but she still looks better than him 👍🏼

Ayan must be eating all their foods on the pretext of dividing Aloobir's food equally.

loginidran thumbnail

If he wanted, he could’ve not read out loud that part ‘or someone else’ - he read it and that too with so much glee. 😳

SpillTheTee thumbnail

Naam brahmastra, graphics and bg score brahmrakshas wala.

TorinoPasta thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

If he wanted, he could’ve not read out loud that part ‘or someone else’ - he read it and that too with so much glee. 😳

Answer is weirder. 😆

SpillTheTee thumbnail

Originally posted by: TorinoPasta

Answer is weirder. 😆

"Iss saal bohat shadian hogayi,kaafi hai"

Like bro how is that relevant to the question, tum apni baat karo na😂

YoursTrulyOne thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Brave of them to name it "part 1" when it has more chances of bombing than succeeding.