PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

isse accha posters toh youtubers apne channel pe banate hai ðŸ˜†

Edited by PardesiBabu - 2 years ago
Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

i remember prabhas and rana talking about how people use to mock them when bahubali part was under making for 5 years and then it went onto became the massive sucess with second part releasing 3 years after 1st 

i wonder what those people think of it now well we would probably never know

while i dont claim ayan mukherjee to be ss rajamouli i have faith in his storytelling capabilities which was very prominent in wake up sid and i geninuely feel that this is going to be a massive success i would like to talk to everyone on this forum who is mocking it today its easy to mock someone but it takes guts and true passion to stick to your vision for so long 

so kudos to ayan for that to rk and everyone involved both infront and behind the camera 

and this is going to be massive success fingers crossed

PardesiBabu thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/bipinspkk/status/1471118410364776450?t=P7NX6Hhhn5VowtubAWamDA&s=19

Ranbir bada hi weak lag raha hai, lagta hai Katrina Kaushal ki shadi ki vajah se thik se kaya piya nahi ðŸ˜’

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

also people on this forum mocked sanju too when first teaser came out and we all saw how that turned out so......

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Krishnapanchali

i remember prabhas and rana talking about how people use to mock them when bahubali part was under making for 5 years and then it went onto became the massive sucess with second part releasing 3 years after 1st 

while i dont claim ayan mukherjee to be ss rajamouli i have faith in his storytelling capabilities which was very prominent in wake up sid and i geninuely feel that this is going to be a massive success i would like to talk to everyone on this forum who is mocking it today its easy to mock someone but it takes guts and true passion to stick to your vision for so long 

so kudos to ayan for that to rk and everyone involved both infront and behind the camera 

🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail

i was waiting for you how predictable you are i dont expect anything more from you shaitan that is all you are good enough for 

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

i was waiting for you how predictable you are i dont expect anything more from you shaitan that is all you are good enough for 

I am the real bramaster 

Tetul thumbnail

Reminded me of Bang Bang's and Bombay Velvet's poster.

Edited by Galouti - 2 years ago
shadesofme thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Both situations are different when they announced the movie they told before it takes 3 years and comes in 2 parts so people expected the delay And before bahubali rajmouli gave 7-8 hits including yamadonga and eega which are vfx movies especially eega which was very well received for its vfx so no one was doubting rajmouli but only worried about the delays and they delayed 1 year for first movie but the hype was always high and they released steady content for birthdays and makings so it dint feel like delay but this movie was delayed for 7 years and it still looks like this And Ayan doesn't have rajmouli expertise so it's not fare to compare him moreover rajmouli is huge director in telugu states his last two-year movies before bahubali worked well with out star heros and his name carry that much weight but ayaan not so much 

ExquisiteDhami- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi1195

Really? What's the time stamp?

Around 58.30 onwards something like that :)