Aftershocks Of Love- AbhiRa TS- Last Part Page 10

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1

Abhimanyu can not believe that he was so unlucky in love. He could not accept that while he was fighting for his life in that fire, Akshara had simply left the camp and gone home. He has seen a girl in a doctor’s coat trying to save him. Aarohi was doing his first aid when he came to consciousness, yet his heart told him that Akshara was there for him. Love makes you crazy. It makes you discredit all the facts that are in front of you. The heart will believe what it wants; damn the facts. How could he accept that his Akshara, who was ready to jump in the fire to save kids she had only met for 5 mins will leave him to die in a fire? He had seen Aarohi, Akshara had not even bothered to call to check on him, yet his heart told him that she was there for him all long. That she had not left him in that fire, and it had been Akshara and not Aarohi who had saved him.

Then there was the case of Hisbiscus oil that Neil was using to relax his mother. His brother has lied to him. He had seen Akshara’s message flash on Neils’s phone. How was it possible that she cared about everyone in her life yet indifferent when it came to him? Sometimes he felt that she went out of her way to squash his every hope of them being together as partners. His heart told him that there was a piece of the puzzle that he was missing, things were not adding up properly, and then his brain reprimanded him for ignoring the facts and hoping again. He needed answers, and this time he would not back out at her refusal because it hurt. He sped up his bike a little bit faster to Goenka Mansion. Akshara knows which buttons to push when it comes to him, and this time he will press her buttons right back. He was declaring war on his love.

Abhimanyu decided to wait outside the gates of Goenka Mansion, hoping to catch her when she came home from her therapy sessions as her family was not understanding enough to let him talk to her. As he cut the engine for his bike, he heard the sisters shouting in the garden. It looked like Dr. Aarohi had beat him to Akshara. What he heard next shook his existence and elated his soul simultaneously. He did not know what he felt more towards Akshara- anger or love. Finally, he saw the sisters going inside after their shouting match. Abhimanyu squared his shoulders, headed to the Goenka Mansion, and rang the doorbell. His faith in love and the universe restored, he was going to be relentless and unstoppable. 

Akhilesh Goenka opened the door. He saw that Abhimanyu at the door, and a frown covered his forehead. Abhimanyu smiled at the frown; nothing was going to faze him today. He folded his hands and said to the man in front of him, “Please let me in. I am here to thank the girl who saved my life. It is the least I could do for her.” Akhilesh nodded in understanding and let the storm inside his house. Abimanyu, without any hesitation, made himself comfortable on the couch as Manish Goenka called for Aarohi and Akshara. He, as usual, felt her before he saw her. A calm washed over his burning heart as she stood in front of him along with Aarohi. Now that he saw things more clearly,  he could see the pain he usually felt reflected in her eyes, which soothed him. Good, Abhimanyu thought, why should he suffer alone?

When the entire Goenka clan settled in the living room, Abhimanyu came to stand in front of Akshara and said, “ Thank you for saving my life from that fire, Akshara. For someone you do not claim to love, you risked your life to save me.” Before Akshara could reply, he put the finger on his lips, nodded negatively to stop her. It took all of his resolve to keep his anger in check, “Do not say that you would have done that for anyone,” Abhimanyu continued confidently, “That ship sailed, my love.”

“You are confused,” Manish Goenka interrupted, “It was Aarohi who saved your life, not Akshara.”

Abhimanyu took out his phone, pressed play, and streamed the video of Goenka girl’s fighting on the Goenka television. Aarohi confesses her taking credit for Akshara’s good deeds. Akshara confessed her love for Abhimanyu and her sacrifice for their families. While the family saw the tv screen in shock, all Abhimanu saw was Akshara’s tears. She was crying, and it made his heart hurt for her. What was he going to do with her? He could not see her pain even though she had ripped him apart multiple times with her words. 

“Thought of everyone but me, didn’t you?” Abhimanyu asked Akshara. He put a finger under her chin to lift her face forcing her to look into his eyes, “I don’t know what else to say to you. How much and for how long will you torture me? Maybe you should have had faith in me when I told you not to worry about anyone and confess your love. Then we would not be standing here heartbroken and hurt.” A sob escaped her lips, and Abhimanyu continued cupping her face in both hands and wiping away her tears with his thumbs, “You should have let me die in that fire, my love. It would have put me out of the misery of dying a thousand deaths every time you denied your love for me.”

Abhimanyu did not care that her family surrounded them. His arm went around her waist, and he pulled her closer to him as he touched his forehead to hers. Abhimanyu would leave no space between them if it were up to him. “Even after all that hurt and pain, my heart still wants you. I can not seem to stop loving you. And since you seem to know what is good for me, my world, tell me what to do?”

Abhimanyu caressed her cheek with the back of his hand."You will remain quiet, even after the whole truth is out. Do you have nothing to say to me right now? I have always done what you want. I have fought for you, waited for you, believed your lies, and loved you every single moment of the day since I met you.” Another sob escaped her lips, and a lock of her hair covered her face. Abhimanyu tucked the hair behind her ear, “I can not stop loving you. It is something that is out of my control. But from today, I stop all efforts. So now it is your turn to make efforts. You have to come to me now. ” He took a step back and shoved his hands back into his pockets, and he left the Goenka Mansion shell shocked behind him. 

As promised, this is updated. Looks like this is going to be a Two Shot instead of an OS.

Chappals and Comments are welcome. 

Love,

Blues

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow!  You left it on a cliffhanger! 

Please continue sooonish

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yayyy cannot wait. 

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I am enjoying it.. Sooper.. Let Akshara feel the pain too, phir dekho kaise line pe aati he.. Ye kya sacrificing and all.. 👏 👏

Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

Preview:

Akhilesh Goenka opened the door. He saw that Abhimanyu at the door, and a frown covered his forehead. Abhimanyu smiled at the frown; nothing was going to faze him today. He folded his hands and said to the man in front of him, “Please let me in. I am here to thank the girl who saved my life. It is the least I could do for her.” Akhilesh nodded in understanding and let the storm inside his house. Abimanyu, without any hesitation, made himself comfortable on the couch as Manish Goenka called for Aarohi and Akshara. He, as usual, felt her before he saw her. A calm washed over his burning heart when he saw her face. Now that he saw things more clearly,  he saw the pain that he usually felt reflected in her eyes, which soothed him. Good, Abhimanyu thought, why should he suffer alone?

Awesome but don’t let us suffer and update soon ❤️

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Omg already so into it!!! Plsss post sooong why would you torture mea like thatttt by posting the preview

Grey-licious thumbnail

😕

Ye kya tha 

Poora toh post kar

Yeah, she is torturing our Abhi for no reason.

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

😕

Ye kya tha 

Poora toh post kar

I am still writing. I promise I will post before I go to sleep today.  May be!

But I promise I will make it worth the wait. Tomorrow evening max my time. 

Edited by Eternized_Blues - 2 years ago
Ambajee thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 4

Kitne pyar se suffer bolke gaya hai! Haii  Can he be anymore cuter! Awesome writing and once again, please write more👏😃