Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anika80 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: atominis

For the same reason that Sangeeta Bijlani is back in touch with Salman or his family despite being humiliated and dumped by him at wedding altar. 

It is the power and influence of Khan family which people take advantage of. That does not absolve Salman of his sins. 

Subhash Ghai was once assaulted and humiliated by Salman but he still cast him in Yuvraj later. 

It's the power and connections due to which Khan family and Salman survive and have people still associating with them. 

subhash ghai Is a real creep so Salman was right to beat him and was subhash Who provoked Salman First that man Is a Creep Who sexually exploited women  ...katrina Is well connected woman friend with Kabir khan ali Abbas and evn kjo She s well liked  so if She wanted She could work with others collegues..not with Salman  and why She went to him for confort  when She broke up with ranbir and  was heartbroken ...if Salman was so terribile She Would never going to him .

atominis thumbnail

You are talking about general masses. Their cases are entirely different. I am specifically referring to rich celebs and business tycoons who easily divorce, remarry anyone or leave kids or hide marriages or refuse to accept kids' responsibility. 

Among commoners it is not easy to leave spouse after spouse as easily as Kamal Haasan, Aamir Khan, Sanjay Kapur, Boney Kapoor, Dharmendra did or marry girls younger than daughters the way Kabir Bedi did. 

These are the kinds I am glad Katrina, Deepika, Anushka, stayed away from. 

Today Hema still lives separately with her daughters or alone while her husband Dharam lives with his first wife and kids, extended family. He barely lives or spends time with Hema. 

And we all know how Kiran Rao had to walk tightrope as Aamir was also on friendly terms with his first wife. Despite her efforts, even she got dumped by Aamir later. I have my sympathies for any woman who decides to become third wife of Aamir in future because she will have to work extra hard to strike a cordial relationship with his different kids from his first 2 marriages and also accept Aamir being in touch with his former wives as a co parent of his kids. 

Same way I have my sympathies for anyone who decides to be third wife of Kamal Haasan at this age. I read he dumped his live in partner also. 

It is not at all easy for a spouse to deal with such complicated relational dynamics. 

Late Sridevi is still made out to be a vamp or labeled homewrecker or accused of distancing Boney from his first wife and kids from his first wife. 

Atleast Kat, Deepika, Sonam, Anushka do NOT have such baggage and pressure to deal with.

I am glad they do not have to suffer what Karisma did when she married a man like Sanjay Kapur who dumped his first wife and kids from her, married Karisma, dumped her also after 2 kids with her and moved on to third relation. 

A person who has dumped 2 wives and 4 kids from previous marriage and takes advantage of his crorepati status to move from one relation to another is definitely not a better option than a previously unmarried one.

In that sense I even respect Salman Khan for not marrying at all rather than dumping wife and kids one after the other. 

Sanjay Dutt has kept his daughter from first marriage totally away from India. Girl lives with her maternal family abroad. He dumped his second wife Rhea Pillai also. Only settled now with Manyata and kids with her - and that too because astrologers told him she was lucky for her. Or else who knows if he would have dumped her also. 

My post is intended solely at such rich brats, philanderers who are commitment phobic perhaps, leave wife and kids easily or sometimes do not even keep in touch with kids from previous marriage and their new spouse has to strike delicate balance in family, form cordial relations with everyone to gain acceptance in family or bear comparisons with previous spouse and kids not just from family but even so called fans and public. 

Sometimes they also have to hear slanderous remarks against them or blame for divorce from first wife. Shilpa Shetty was blamed publicly by Raj Kundra's first wife for break up of their marriage. I am glad Katrina, Deepika, Anushka, Sonam did not have to deal with such drama. 

The divorced men or women we know in real life as commoners are not like these celebs and business tycoons. They do not keep moving on from one marriage and kids to another in quick succession - third, fourth etc, and that too over affairs or other reasons (NOT death of spouse or abuse necessarily). 

In context of this so called high society, I am glad Katrina, Anushka, Deepika, Sonam did not land up like Karisma and many other actresses of past who I do not want to name. I wish them all the best for their future also. 

atominis thumbnail

You are talking as if Salman himself is a saint and was 'right in punishing Subhash Ghai who is a creep'. 

Anyway you had defended him in a thread in which his old interview justifying fighting with GFs and passing off physical assault as love. 

So I do not think you will ever accept reality of Salman Khan even if he is caught live on camera as he was caught often hitting media persons, fans. 

Salman was right in running over poor people asleep on footpath and also right in killing black buck. 

Case closed. Happy now? 

atominis thumbnail

Amused you are taking it as an attack on Hrithik when nowhere have I named Hrithik.

Not responsible for fans of some star taking it personally. 

atominis thumbnail

Nobody is judging anyone for being divorced. It is people like Sanjay Kapur, Kamal Haasan, Aamir Khan leaving wives and kids in 2 marriages who I referred to. High society crorepatis who keep moving from one marriage to another, leaving wives and kids like old cars.

There is no compulsion to marry such men. 

Amused why someone would feel irked at unmarried people marrying each other. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: atominis

Nobody is judging anyone for being divorced. It is people like Sanjay Kapur, Kamal Haasan, Aamir Khan leaving wives and kids in 2 marriages who I referred to. High society crorepatis who keep moving from one marriage to another, leaving wives and kids like old cars.

There is no compulsion to marry such men. 

Amused why someone would feel irked at unmarried people marrying each other. 

LMAO. Nobody is feeling 'irked' at anybody marrying anyone. In fact, you are the one who is constantly taking digs at people marrying divorced men. You could simply wish Vicky and Kat well. Instead you choose to demean divorced people and the women who marry them. It's 2021, let's not bask in 1980s-era mindsets and opinions. That's all. Thank you. 

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are right about these men, but middle class/ upper middle class men do the things you have mentioned too. It's just that they don't have that kind of money/power to do so. But they do cheat a lot. 

My own bestfriend's husband (they are muslims) took another wife.

Another colleague/friend - her father abandoned them and remarried. Only made a guest appearance at her wedding. 

I see what you mean here, its not against divorcees in general but a certain section of men.

By the way, Raj's ex wife openly accused Shilpa of wrecking her marriage. The guy is shady af. Also, these women are adults who chose the life they wanted. And its not like they are babysitting their exes kids or anything.. They may have family issues, but with that amount of money - it must be manageable to keep them separately. If they do divorce, they take a lot of money from them too. 

Also - I thought Hema & Dharmendra still live with each other?

https://www.koimoi.com/bollywood-news/heres-why-hema-malini-dharmendra-are-living-separately-since-past-1-year/

But then again, they way you said came out as harsh, just because people go separate ways doesn't mean they are necessarily bad people. People change with time too. Chris Jennar even became a woman after such a long marriage. ðŸ˜†

atominis thumbnail

Who says first wife or husband cannot get  cheated or abused?

Fresh means FRESH start or start on a clean slate here. Not other sense.

Atleast Reena started on a clean slate with Aamir for eg and did not have to deal with comparisons with his past wife or striking a rapport with kids from previous marriage. That is difficult and not manageable for everyone.

Kiran Rao had it tougher and dealt with comparisons with Aamir's first wife, struck a rapport with his kids from first marriage and also had to manage Aamir being friendly, in touch with his first wife, without any discomfort in the equation. Still, after all the hard work and emotional labour, even she was dumped by Aamir. 

That's what I am referring to. 

Kareena had to strike a rapport with Saif's kids no? But then Saif is not like Kamal Haasan, Sanjay Kapur, Aamir Khan either who kept moving from one wife and kids to another or kept in touch with previous wife as a friend despite being married to new one. This is why I do not dwell on Saif example. 

Saif is also not like Boney and Dharam who did not divorce first wife or like Dharam who lives with first wife and kids with her instead of Hema. 

Stars like Karisma, Sridevi, Hema had to make lot of compromises. Karisma still got embroiled in an abusive relation and messy, bitter divorce as Sanjay gave statements against her in media. Sarika, Vani, Reena, Kiran got raw deal from Kamal and Aamir. 

Shilpa was publicly slandered by Raj Kundra's ex wife and blamed for breaking her marriage. Saif and Kareena have not had such issues. So why should I name them when my reference point is some other stars who got blamed, villainised, abused, left out by their previously married spouses or their families? 

Atleast Katrina, Deepika, Anushka, Sonam do not run risk of being blamed by ex wife the way Shilpa Shetty was. So yes I stand by what I said about being happy for Kat, Anushka, Deepika, Sonam for starting on a clean slate or fresh note without past baggage of bitter ex spouses or spouses like Sanjay, Aamir, Kamal who are habitual in leaving wives and kids without any long term commitment or loyalty. 

Or that Kabir Bedi who married woman younger than his daughter at old age. 

atominis thumbnail

Khilji was made extra evil by SLB to avoid backlash by right wing groups who accused him of glorifying Khilji or casting a real life couple as Khilji and Padmavati to show them as a couple in film. All that OTT stuff is to water down backlash, show Khilji extra bad, extra pervert so that no sympathy goes for him in audience's mind. 

Some people liked Ranveer as Khilji and even that riled up right wingers who saw it as glorification of Khilji.

SLB did play with fire by casting a real life couple as heroine and villain in a historical epic which is considered a sensitive communal and caste pride matter. 

He had to do a lot more to make Khilji look despicable and assure RW elements that he was not trying to capitalise on Deepika and Ranveer chemistry. 

Anyway I am surprised why Ranveer was dragged here also.