Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Putting the 'woke' side aside, this is a really fun watch. 

Especially since I love Laddoo ☺️

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

If Karan's family had disowned him for being gay ( it's not as if they didn't know until he came out) would he  still have made this movie ? Not a rhetorical question...just curious  :) 

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

It's my guilty pleasure.

snatch thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

kajol-srk combination scenes were awesome otherwise nothing exceptional. overall average.

Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Rahul Raichand you'll always have my heart ❤ . It's still a dream to have someone stand up that strong for a girl. Also keep standing by his stance 10+ years later.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The complete package. We can criticize it as much as we want, it's over the top, etc etc, but man, what a fun movie. Stellar cast, top notch music, nostalgic value; has definitely survived the rest of time 

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Talis

Terribly patriarchal.  My favorite small moment of rebellion is when she wouldn't get on the stool to fix his tie but made him bend down..

SRK was treated as the favored son so the father was more outraged and upset but Hrithik was treated like a spare - so they wouldn't have cared.  He married Pooh!  Where was the deserved outrage then? smiley36    As a child his mother sent away the only person who cared about and looked after him to look after a married SRK.  

Wow I hadn't noticed that after watching it umpteen times. Good for you Jaya. Young Hrithik was going to Boarding School shortly. With both the children gone what's Farida Jalaal supposed to do in the Raichand household? She could be pensioned off. But with her daughter recently married off, she's likely to miss both her and the Raichand kids.Better to send her to London to take care of Rahul. Pooh's easy entry into the Raichand household is supposed to show positive proof that Amitabh had turned over a new leaf.

Layla_Kumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CXbG7NLIlSp/

Don't know why sometimes these embed and sometimes they don't If it doesn't the link is to Shah Rukh Khan, Kajol’s on-screen son Jibraan Khan celebrates 20 years of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham.

Edited by Talis - 2 years ago