✨ 20 years of Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham ✨ - Page 4

Posted: 2 years ago

Is it just me, but on rewatching I find Kajol unbearable

Originally posted by w4always

Is it just me, but on rewatching I find Kajol unbearable

Her and SRK, in general, felt very aged on the re-watch. Yes, Anjali was an annoying character too. I found myself sympathizing with Yash at points. :P

Probably not how it was intended at the time, but Kareena's character has aged the best. Poo and Rohan felt fun and fresh for me.

Originally posted by filmfanatic45

Her and SRK, in general, felt very aged on the re-watch. Yes, Anjali was an annoying character too. I found myself sympathizing with Yash at points. :P

Probably not how it was intended at the time, but Kareena's character has aged the best. Poo and Rohan felt fun and fresh for me.

I liked SRK in the second half where he mellows down, but he's insufferable as well in the first half. But Kajo is on another level - the Ashfaq miya bits are too loud and OTT. Poo and Rohan aged the best for sure. 

One of the all time greats, can rewatch anytime and it’s always fun 

I’m pretty sure this was never the highest grossing bollywood movie of all time, it wasn’t even highest of the year right?

Kuch Kuch and Kabhi Khushi are trademark Karan Johar films. After these two he produced Kal Ho but its not his film. He directed Kabhi Alvida which is his worst.

Karan Johar is still considered a top director not because of his other hits but only because of Kuch Kuch and Kabhi Khushi. Just remove these two films he is nobody. 

Kabhi Khushi may not be the best film but it was very enjoyable. So many top actors were there. It is also the only hit film of Hrithik and Kareena even though they were supporting lead.

I just imagine how it could have been if Kajol refused her role. Karan Johar said he had Aishwarya in Kajol's role in mind. So, we could have seen SRK -Aishwarya before Devdas but we could have missed Jodhaa Akbar if Aishwarya played bhabhi to Hrithik in K3G.

Originally posted by Stone-Cold

I’m pretty sure this was never the highest grossing bollywood movie of all time, it wasn’t even highest of the year right?

It was the highest grossing film in the overseas market, but yeah never in Bolly town.