Dhadkan Zindagii Kay - Character Introduction Thread - Page 3

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by evilxbalaa

DMG was the most successful medical show so they are bound to take inspiration from it

it was indeed a good show... taking inspiration is fine as long as the imitation is minimal.... but so far am enjoying the show. 

I watched quite a few interviews of the cast and I think there will be a romance between Deepika and Vikrant's character. They would be meeting after 10 years, as Vikrant will be joining the hospital as Head of Emergency department. 

Rohit said the show will depict Vikrant's character as a man who got a chance to retrospect and realise where he went wrong when Deepika broke off their engagement. 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

yup ... the show was just too good and so were the cast and characters. 

Maine try kiya tha par sirf hotstar par hai.. And i can't tolerate so much ad, essence hi kill ho jata hai🤢

Originally posted by scintillaxx

Maine try kiya tha par sirf hotstar par hai.. And i can't tolerate so much ad, essence hi kill ho jata hai🤢

I also wanna rewatch it but kahin nahi mil raha...i hate hotstar🤢

True I cancelled my Hotstar subscription... it was just not worth it since I was also paying for VPN too... 

Originally posted by Chir-Cute

True I cancelled my Hotstar subscription... it was just not worth it since I was also paying for VPN too... 

Accha hai uss paise ke tum mini food party kar sakti ho😆

Accha hai uss paise ke tum mini food party kar sakti ho😆

more like a Netflix party ðŸ¤£

It is just going fabulous...just fabulous ...from now , aditi is my favourite actress...who shall give content, she is my favourite...