Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Colour have bad marketing team.... I know VD is Usp of the show but they should keep promo all important characters like Suhaani, Ansh that Vikrant And Rakesh that are like extra factor in the RUhaani

🤣 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

I think they should have promote Ranveer character step by step 😳 if they are showing his angry side tooo uska calm side ko v promo karte 

They should also promote his wise words like in yesterday's episode how he say that Love is bigger than fear by this dialogue it clearly shows that Ranveer knows love fear se nahi hota and love is different freedom, respect and cares 😳

Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Put this on SM or tag the PH, Rangu and Rashmi team and the actors....here we can only discuss it but nothg ll change

It ll be effectively if only PH, Rangu  Sirf Tum and actors are aware of the situation 😳

Good post Dipika 👍🏼

Well I'm not on sm but I'm trying to create positive environment for Ranveer in the forum and I hope sirf tum team came here and see this page 👍🏼 😳

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

I think they should have promote Ranveer character step by step 😳 if they are showing his angry side tooo uska calm side ko v promo karte 

They should also promote his wise words like in yesterday's episode how he say that Love is bigger than fear by this dialogue it clearly shows that Ranveer knows love fear se nahi hota and love is different freedom, respect and cares 😳

I agree! At this rate they should give us a montage of Ranveer's smart lines, heck even of his one liners! He's not just an angry man, he says dumb ish like khalibali line, like Kabir Singh would never say that 🤣 marketing team needs to step up 😡

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Well I'm not on sm but I'm trying to create positive environment for Ranveer in the forum and I hope sirf tum team came here and see this page 👍🏼 😳

Am not on SM too dear😳😆

Hope the team ll visit the forum 🤔..some do in order to hv feedbacks...

simply.meghana thumbnail

the more this is on the front page, the better the promos will get 🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

the more this is on the front page, the better the promos will get 🤣

🤣 🤣 yes  did you check kal colours ne bhot jada promote kiya sirf tum ko 🤣 lagta hai trp kam hone ka asar hai 

simply.meghana thumbnail

🤣 🤣 yes  did you check kal colours ne bhot jada promote kiya sirf tum ko 🤣 lagta hai trp kam hone ka asar hai 

I've been seeing yeah 🤣 good 🤣 finally they are making good decisions

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

https://twitter.com/ColorsTV/status/1473250811803160578?s=20

Sab trp ka moh maya hai finally Ranveer ki fight wale promo kam kiya hai 

🤣 🤣 3 weeks phele promo hi nahi dee rhe the ab sab ki need khul gyi hai 🤣 that bhaiya products banna is not only thing to do you have to promote also