Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crispsy thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

MDMA nahi, MDNA. 

MDMA is the drug they both do before making posts like this 😆

I love Mugda 😭 She's unbeatable. She rarely replies 😭 I wonder what she would reply back 🙈

Chiillii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

IMO Aish  feels she doesn't need to work in anything and everything  anymore. She has enough money and fame to wait for solid authorbacked roles with good directors.  Maybe a role that gives her legacy. She has just HDDCS and Jodha Akbar as of now

Nandini  in Ponniyin sylvan is one such role and Mani Rathnam is a good director. I hope she does justice to it. As unlike Jodha Akbar in this she has to do more than just look a graceful queen. Because that story has 3 heroes and two major supporting characters, one heroine but only one villain that is going to be Aishwarya. All the other negative characters are only supporting roles. 

Nandini in ponniyin sylvan is on par with Hannibal lector in graceful negativity without the cannibalism part. 

Will Aishwarya be able to bring that menace and charm to the fore is what needs to be seen. 

Even if she doesn't do justice to that role,   it makes sense for her to sign on roles like that than do fluff roles like ADHm or fanney khan

Is binodini dasi shelved. That is a very good role too 

Edited by Chiillii - 2 years ago
atominis thumbnail

I suspect it was just a PR planted rumour. Nobody would offer her main lead in that phase, in a commercial film opposite Khans.

Farah generally works with younger actresses. Sushmita is probably the only senior actress Farah cast in her film.

Anyway if rumour is true then it is clear she is under pressure of her in laws or failure of Abhishek which is why she rejects roles if not paired with Abhishek in same film. Probably wants to avoid embarrassment of Dhoom 2 which upset her MIL a lot. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

😆Amisha can act somewhat and as already said she is easier to approach, no acting pricey or hoity toity. 

Aishwarya Rai Bachchan,😆the name says it all.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe there is less interaction.but they are still cordial with each other.salman n abhishek were seen together at an event.that really surprised  me.jaya said she is more closer to salman n srk koffee with karan.i wondered how she can say this even though salman Ash had a spat in the past.but yes ..I have noticed bachans ignoring vivek.

Originally posted by: atominis

Oh okay. But I have seen much less of SRK with Bachchans ever since Abhi-Ash wedding. Earlier they did lot of films, magazine covers, photo shoots, talk shows and stage performances together and almost looked like extended family. 

Salman and Vivek are also obviously seen nowhere near Bachchans now. Even Salim Khan who made Amitabh's career is not seen much around Bachchans now. 

I only remember Aamir being invited once at launch of a book on Bachchan senior and some event for Paa in 2009. 

I was surprised Aamir and Amitabh worked together in Thugs of Hindustan because they had never worked together before and Aamir was seen only once with Sr Bachchan in real life in 2009. 

Bachchans have been seen quite less interacting with Khans and Vivek after Ash married into the family. 

atominis thumbnail

I think Bachchans are smart and realised they cannot afford to lose goodwill in industry by burning bridges with everyone just due to Aishwarya's issues with other public figures so they perhaps began to reconnect cordially with Khans atleast as no one can afford to be on bad terms with them. But continued to ignore Vivek. 

Bachchans are very careful about maintaining their connections with the high profile brass of society.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe.most of the celebrities were not invited for the wedding.so its not a big deal.just bcz they were not invited it doesn't mean that they are their enemies. Only closed ones are invited.

I think Bachchans are smart and realised they cannot afford to lose goodwill in industry by burning bridges with everyone just due to Aishwarya's issues with other public figures so they perhaps began to reconnect cordially with Khans atleast as no one can afford to be on bad terms with them. But continued to ignore Vivek. 

Bachchans are very careful about maintaining their connections with the high profile brass of society.

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crispsy

I love Mugda 😭 She's unbeatable. She rarely replies 😭 I wonder what she would reply back 🙈

Every single one of her posts is hilarious 

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 2 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I suspect it was just a PR planted rumour. Nobody would offer her main lead in that phase, in a commercial film opposite Khans.

Farah generally works with younger actresses. Sushmita is probably the only senior actress Farah cast in her film.

Anyway if rumour is true then it is clear she is under pressure of her in laws or failure of Abhishek which is why she rejects roles if not paired with Abhishek in same film. Probably wants to avoid embarrassment of Dhoom 2 which upset her MIL a lot. 

Sushmita was just 27/28 though during Main Hoon time. So she wasn't old either(although those days standards were different).

atominis thumbnail

By senior I meant, an actor who is not established.

Deepika was new in OSO, Amrita was only 2-3 films old when she did MHN. 

Sushmita was only one who had been around for more years when she did MHN. 

Farah either chooses newbies or friends or actors who have been around for less than a decade.