Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

totally unfortunate situation going on with 83....anyway, I continue to hear people telling me that theatres had become like stadiums..with people screaming, clapping, cheering etc..anyway, hopefully it will be like Lootera..which will be remembered for years at end..

Kamala05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Now the collections will drop. 

I still can't understand why the collections were low in initial days . I would have considered that the reviews were fake if it was from so called film critics but whoever watched the movie is mostly praising it. 2 hours ago reliance posted a dialogue promo and the comments under the video is very positive . 

sparkle2985 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

83 will b cult classic movie which will b remembered for long 

Wom is v v good no negative from anyone but defo omricorn and again covid cases increasing is letting it to become a flop 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Anyway their Delhi collections were weak so won't have much impact.

it was tax free in Delhi so they earned more 

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

FreeBird03 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

not sure how it didn't do well, just bad timing I guess.

I watched it yesterday and absolutely loved it! so good! Ranveer was amazing! he never looks like ranveer, there's always kapil dev

Everyone I know has loved it, my dad couldn't stop raving about it. Same with my friends!

FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

This movie is made only for uncles. They were young in 1983 and only they can relate to it. 

not at all, I wasn't born when India won but like most Indians I grew up being a cricket fan and had always heard stories about 83 win. Same with my husband. So it was great for us to witness the win on screen, we absolutely loved it! 

fruitshake thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

After 2 and half years, watched this movie at theatres. Watched with my family at first and second time by myself. Loved it so very much❤️❤️❤️. Ranveer was ace👏 and really my family complimented him so many times as we could only see Kapil Dev in his performance. He truly became Kapil Dev. All the other actors also did such good work. My shows was housefull and it was of the bestest theatrical experience of my life. We rejoiced, clapped, and had goosebumps at so many scenes. After a long time experienced some joy in my life🤗 Will be so thankful that they released it at the cinemas!!

FreeBird03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: fruitshake

After 2 and half years, watched this movie at theatres. Watched with my family at first and second time by myself. Loved it so very much❤️❤️❤️. Ranveer was ace👏 and really my family complimented him so many times as we could only see Kapil Dev in his performance. He truly became Kapil Dev. All the other actors also did such good work. My shows was housefull and it was of the bestest theatrical experience of my life. We rejoiced, clapped, and had goosebumps at so many scenes. After a long time experienced some joy in my life🤗 Will be so thankful that they released it at the cinemas!!

Right? Was an amazing experience. Same I watched a movie in theaters after 2 years!

TheDarkRock thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moodyblue

Theatres are shutting down in delhi...so collections are going to go more down.

This may turn out to be good for 83. It is losing Delhi but Jersey release is now postponed so it will not face the competition from new release. Kind of may be balance out overall.