Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

are because from 1st meeting Ranveer helped her because him she reach on time in the entrance exam phir college mai admissions v hua usi ke wajah se.... And lasted he save her from Ragging so it was obvious to think about Ranveer......

Mai sochti agr mere 1st day college par koi banda itna helpful hota too 😆

But now she will fall for him😭

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

I expected length, breath, height, width and depth from Rajan Shahi but Rashmi Sharma is giving it.

Sickand ne bhi diya lekin apne hi show ko barbaad kiya.

IF she retains the essence then the show is going to become a super duper hit.

I saw Sonya in Kzk 2, she is decent.

Aag vs Pani

Good vs bad

Yeh concept ke upar promo kiya hota toh seedha 2+ guaranteed tha.

I hope Suhani's mom keeps on passing sweets via this daba. Roof top scenes ka asar hi alag hai. 🙂

yes same but he give the people lollipop of dreams 😆 and in real no base

I will never watch sickii show ever again he ruined the such wonderful story and wonderful hit jodi 🤪

Riya so far is positive but how long don't know 😆

Agreed concept ke upar promo nahi kiya KS nee sara khel bigara 2 +trps ka... Very bad marketing strategy I will say.... They give 2 misleading promo 1st wala wo football match wala jisme Ranveer beat that guy

And 2nd wala Wo tere name Radhe promo were he shout on suhani it was really bad impression on people 🤣..... Apne hi per par kulahdi maar wali baat ki pH ne

Yes i hope same suhani Mom keeps giving Ranveer tiffin so they have always some sweets moments 😆

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

same feeling.... My sympathy is towards his sad background but not towards his harkat that he doing to hurt Ranveer 🤣

So maar pitae wali baat hi nahi hai 🤣 I'm not a violent person 🤣

Yes let see what will writer will do with him because so far he is self destructive and have no ambition about his future career just want to take revenge 🤣 but wrong person se

Dekh le Ansh ka future sankat chodd bright hai he just want to be rich aaj bas yahi bole jaa raha tha mera jo bhi hai woh Ranveer ko de diya aare yaar Ranveer khud khudke ghar nahi jata just because of your mother incident plus indirectly he took stand for his mother and made his mother understand it's not ki us aurat ki hi galti hai but his husband too disrespect woman's and I love how Ranveer clear mindset
bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: simply.meghana

Mamta, mamta, mamta, I really don't think you should try and reconcile father and son 🤪you should instead leave the house 🤔 but will that happen, probably not 😆

Ranveer is waiting in a dark room for Raghav and John 🤣 upset that the ragging situation happened 🤣 feel bad for the two 😆 one kick to the bum each 🤣 Ranveer chill, she's fine 🤣

Ansh is a bartender 😲 Oh boy, here comes Vikrant with another woman 🤔what a terrible man, maybe Ansh hates him too, but for some reason is taking it out on Ranveer instead of Vikrant 😵

A waiter spills water on the woman, and Vikrant gets pissed off 🤣 serves you right cheater 🤬 Oh? Vikrant doesn't know Ansh either? I'm guessing his mother was a fling like this woman and he doesn't know about Ansh, but why does Ranveer know? 😲 Or does he? I'm so confused 🤣

I can understand where Ansh is coming from here, those comments aren't great to hear, especially when he isn't at fault 😆 or maybe I'm just too sympathetic at times 🤣 But again, why take that out on Ranveer? What did he do? What happened to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" 🤣

The photo from his wallet drops 😲 Vikrant and Ansh's mother and in a symbolism of sorts, Vikrant steps on it when walking out of the restaurant 🤬The reason he hates Ranveer is Vikrant, but Ranveer also hates Vikrant 🤪

Suhani is thinking about Ranveer, and he's in her room 🤣 she's like how the f-- 🤣🤣 is she dreaming? or is he there? aaaaannd it's her imagination 🤣

Oh Ansh's home is here 😲 he remembers what Vikrant said at the bar/restaurant. Now we finally meet his mother 😃 we go into a flashback, where she tells him about his father, but why suicide? 🤔 a little too dramatic for me, but anyways....😆 get this man to a hospital or give him treatment first, then tell him 🤣

we exit the flashback, and Ansh is furious. Unlike Ranveer and Suhani, he hates his mother. 😵 and now he's targetting Suhani 🤪

Ranveer is out with John and Raghav 🤣 and calls Suhani 🤣 he's saved as Loafer in her phone I'm dying 🤣🤣 she doesn't answer, and the two tell him to go to her home like it's nothing 🤣 and he tells them off for that 🤣 dean ka office nahi hai 🤣 Ranveer says he wouldn't have even come if he didn't have to return the dabba 😆 maybe he was able to infer how Rakesh was in their few meetings 😆 super conservative and all 🤪

And once again, no balcony scene 🤣 Ansh took a majority of the screen today 😆 but this dabba will bring that scene tomorrow for sure Wonder if Ranveer will get caught and what Suhani will say to him 🤣🤣

Nice review❤️

I felt very bad for Ansh today😭 idk if I should feel like this but can't help it😆

Glad we got some back story for this guy otherwise him going behind R for no reason was weird. He works as a bartender too and wants to become a doc❤️

I was shocked Vikrant doesn't know him. I thought everyone knew🤪 so mamta isn't as delusional as she looks🤣

His hate for Ranveer doesn't make sense but I guess he is just angry with the whole oberoi lot. Also R is the legitimate son of V so I guess he is angry and jealous that he isn't getting what R gets.

I am kinda liking Ansh now. He does seem to be a Character having some depth. Him hating R is not justified but I can understand his frustration. Probably he might not know even R hates V. Maybe one day these both will be on the same side and band bajao V😆

I just hope they don't turn him completely negative and keep him grey. If they show R and A growing into friends I would love to watch that❤️

Poor John and the intelligent guy 🤣( is his name Raghav??😆)

Ranveer coming to return dabba is🤣 R ek nazar mein sasurji ko samajh liya🤪

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

But now she will fall for him😭

i don't think so.... I think they are creating base for future feelings because jhatpat pyaar too nahi dikha dege naa..... Like one day suhani wake in the morning and decide that she have feelings for Ranveer it will look baseless.... But if they will keep giving good moments between them and give hints too jada sahi rhega 😆
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Dekh le Ansh ka future sankat chodd bright hai he just want to be rich aaj bas yahi bole jaa raha tha mera jo bhi hai woh Ranveer ko de diya aare yaar Ranveer khud khudke ghar nahi jata just because of your mother incident plus indirectly he took stand for his mother and made his mother understand it's not ki us aurat ki hi galti hai but his husband too disrespect woman's and I love how Ranveer clear mindset

yes he feels like because Ranveer vikarant does not about his Existence but aese kux hai nahi.... You know misplaced feeling

Yesss Ranveer is very clear about his point of view towards his father because he knows more about his doubles standards 😳

heavenlybliss thumbnail

i don't think so.... I think they are creating base for future feelings because jhatpat pyaar too nahi dikha dege naa..... Like one day suhani wake in the morning and decide that she have feelings for Ranveer it will look baseless.... But if they will keep giving good moments between them and give hints too jada sahi rhega 😆

She didnt even fight with him yet🤣

Or maybe she will be in denial after she has feelings for him and start avoiding him or showing attitude

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

She didnt even fight with him yet🤣

Or maybe she will be in denial after she has feelings for him and start avoiding him or showing attitude

i don't think she will fight with because her nature 🤣 but yes she can show attitude towards him yaa too wahi jo wo apna daily karti hai complain about him to his mother and give him names 🤣 like atrangi
Edited by RAGHVIFAM - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Why does Ansh have this MU that Ranveer is papa boy

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

So Ansh is older than Ranveer😲