Episode 13 Discussion - Ansh, and the sweets dabba

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Mamta, mamta, mamta, I really don't think you should try and reconcile father and son 🤪you should instead leave the house 🤔 but will that happen, probably not 😆

Ranveer is waiting in a dark room for Raghav and John 🤣 upset that the ragging situation happened 🤣 feel bad for the two 😆 one kick to the bum each 🤣 Ranveer chill, she's fine 🤣

Ansh is a bartender 😲 Oh boy, here comes Vikrant with another woman 🤔what a terrible man, maybe Ansh hates him too, but for some reason is taking it out on Ranveer instead of Vikrant 😵 

A waiter spills water on the woman, and Vikrant gets pissed off 🤣 serves you right cheater 🤬 Oh? Vikrant doesn't know Ansh either? I'm guessing his mother was a fling like this woman and he doesn't know about Ansh, but why does Ranveer know? 😲 Or does he? I'm so confused 🤣

I can understand where Ansh is coming from here, those comments aren't great to hear, especially when he isn't at fault 😆 or maybe I'm just too sympathetic at times 🤣 But again, why take that out on Ranveer? What did he do? What happened to "the enemy of my enemy is my friend?" 🤣

The photo from his wallet drops 😲 Vikrant and Ansh's mother and in a symbolism of sorts, Vikrant steps on it when walking out of the restaurant 🤬The reason he hates Ranveer is Vikrant, but Ranveer also hates Vikrant 🤪

Suhani is thinking about Ranveer, and he's in her room 🤣 she's like how the f-- 🤣🤣 is she dreaming? or is he there? aaaaannd it's her imagination 🤣

Oh Ansh's home is here 😲 he remembers what Vikrant said at the bar/restaurant. Now we finally meet his mother 😃 we go into a flashback, where she tells him about his father, but why suicide? 🤔 a little too dramatic for me, but anyways....😆 get this man to a hospital or give him treatment first, then tell him 🤣

we exit the flashback, and Ansh is furious. Unlike Ranveer and Suhani, he hates his mother. 😵 and now he's targetting Suhani 🤪

Ranveer is out with John and Raghav 🤣 and calls Suhani 🤣 he's saved as Loafer in her phone I'm dying 🤣🤣 she doesn't answer, and the two tell him to go to her home like it's nothing 🤣 and he tells them off for that 🤣  dean ka office nahi hai 🤣 Ranveer says he wouldn't have even come if he didn't have to return the dabba 😆 maybe he was able to infer how Rakesh was in their few meetings 😆 super conservative and all 🤪

And once again, no balcony scene 🤣 Ansh took a majority of the screen today 😆 but this dabba will bring that scene tomorrow for sure  Wonder if Ranveer will get caught and what Suhani will say to him 🤣🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail

Previous Discussion/Review Threads

Episodes 1-10

Episode 11

Episode 12

evrydayirabbave thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

The only way to do this is while watching, lets goooooooo

Okay more om shanti om music😆

Mamta you need to understand that your hubz is a pig! Even when Suhani comes into the picture, you really think she’s gonna be able to say to Ranveer hey I know your father is a cheating pig, but people make mistakes! Forgive him! 

…bruh! No one in their right mind would do that! Only ITV delusional characters would 🤣

Aww the other two idiots! Ready to get beaten to a pulp by mr angry man 🤣 oh no not the chair! Hockey stick! What is going on right now 🤣 not a kick in the bum 🤣🤣 again with the zimmedari dialogue 😆 bravo!! Encore! Encore! 🤣

What the? Wine? What is that? Ansh is a waiter? Okay, I can respect someone who works while in school, but given that it’s Ansh, it's only the tiniest bit. A job isn’t a hobby, get a hobby- spoke too soon, his hobby is stalking Vikrant and his side chicks!!!! 🤣 Broooooooooo wtfffffff 😡 Pops dead🤬 is on a 🤬ing date holding hands!!  😡 Oh nahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! 😡 Ayoooooo someone take a pic and send it to Mamta ASAP!

Oh the poor waiter, but how’d he trip? Like what? 

Okay, I know that this is a show so obviously lines are said in a certain way for a reason even tho realistically it never would be, like Virkant with the whole do we have any relationship to Ansh, which obviously is true given the show's implications. But like bruh, come on, it's corny. And its very comical and ironic how Ansh was like oh I told you how I wanna be like you one day – homie you wanna be a cheating 🤬 pig? That’s your goals and aspirations? Bhai, stay as a lamp post, you’re much better off 🤣

This manager is going too far, they're asking for a lawsuit. Just cause an employee made a mistake doesn’t mean you start talking 🤬 about them. Bruh you gonna get yo 🤬 busted as soon as the restaurant closes smfh 😡 

As for you Ansh, you still sure you wanna be like Vikrant? You still got time lamp post, think about it. Manz straight up insulting you to ya face without even knowing it! Also who is Vikrant to talk about dirty ish, homie look at ya cheating 🤬, you filthier than any b*stard born child the eff??

Ooh! Ansh dropped the pic from his wallet! Of his mama and Vikrant! Buddy, you better catch that shit! Oh snap vikrant is coming! And he stepped on the pic! Broooooooo Ansh, come on, now it’s even more lame! Like dude, do not try to be like this man, it’s not worth it, your hate towards Ranveer is so not worth it, like get it through that thick skull of yours! Your hate has zero logic my lamp post!

Alrighty, Suhani time! Ooh gurl! I see you! Thinking about Ranveer! ☺️ It’s okay, be our guest honey-! Wtf????? 😲 Yoooooooooooooo!!!! He straight up in her room!!!! 😲 The eff!!! 😲 Is this a dream??????? 😲 Nooooooooooo!!!! 😲 Wtf????? 😲 It can’t be!! 😲 Okay, he’s not responding, is it in her head???? I need answers!!!  He’s gone!!!!!! 😲 Huh??????? I AM CONFUSION!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Ugh, not Ansh and his lamp post self again smh where’s yo mama? Oh there she is! Ummmm she looks so young?? Is that really his mama or sister?? Oh it is his mom 😲 wtf how old was she when she had him?? Okay, flashback, Ansh is being dramatic, but it’s understandable, I mean when you keep getting called a b*stard child, you’d definitely lash out like that. Lamp post really cut his wrist enough to where it’s not dangerous – huh???

Okay, I’ve never understood this. Why does ITV constantly do bad photoshops of couples being together🤣 like bro it looks so bad! You couldn’t just do a photoshoot with the actors to get some pics? What is this falthu photoshop 🤣🤣🤣

Again om shanti om music? 🤣

Mama A is right! Stay away from him! Yo, dumb lamp post, the man was married! His wife has rights to him first, and what he did with your mom is disgusting and NEITHER WOMEN should be with that 🤬ing pig! And shut up! This whole 'not having a father thing' like bruh there’s mad people out there in the world that are happy as eff without a father, stop being so melodramatic! I’m sorry, but this is ridiculous. All of your anger is misplaced. You’re blaming your mom when all she did was try to protect you. You blame Vikrant when he’s just a 🤬ing pig who truthfully (even tho I don’t like you) doesn’t even deserve you, but okay fine, gblame him cause I hate him too! You also blame Ranveer why??? Cause daddy chose his son over his b*stard son? Bruh, Ranveer don’t even want him cause he sees Vikrant for the pig he actually is! Take off the pipe out of you know where and stop smoking the ganja! Vikrant ain’t ish! Get therapy, its 2021, it’s not a taboo no more bruh! Majority of your anger isn't justified, you’re just a miserable sap who always got made fun of for not having a father – keeping Suhani and Ranveer apart ain’t the solution homie, therapy is, now go! Stupid lamp post! Mama A fix yo son!

Okay so Ranveer wasn’t in Suhani’s room? That was in her head? How’d she get his clothes right🤓🤣🤣 wait a minute, I thought Suhani was the sanskari one – yet she’s the one imagining a boy has showed up in her room ☺️🤣 meanwhile our proper gentleman Ranveer is like how can I, a man, just show up at her house? What will her family think? Wah Ranveer! Wah! 👏 Bravo! 👏 Love that! 👏 if it was Kabir Singh, he wudda given no effs and gone to her room without a thought 😳 so really the only comparison the two have is the anger issues and infatuation 

The damn dabba 😆 the only excuse to see her 

Yo what is this ish! What is this false advertising! Since last week they’ve been showing the balcony scene in the precap! And it didn’t happen Wth!!! I admit this episode was heavy on Ansh and very informative, not to mention good pacing and overall a good episode, but bruh! Come on!!!! 

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 2 years ago
RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for early updates 😆

Yeah today episode is more of jugnu Ansh 

🤣 and his Raaz 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

I feel very confused about Jugnu Ansh 🤪

1st he Ranveer why?? Because he vikarant son and vikarant show off the world that Ranveer is his ladlaa ek lota beta 🤣

He say he want to be like Vikrant but on the same time he hate vikarant🤣 also because He didn't recognise him and people talk shit about his missing father 😵

Same he hate his mother because she keep him away from vikarant his dad 🤣 but same time hate him because what he do to her mother

Bada confused person hai jugnu Ansh.. Khud too confused hai hi mujhe v confused kar diya isne 🤣 🤪

simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

I feel very confused about Jugnu Ansh 🤪

1st he Ranveer why?? Because he vikarant son and vikarant show off the world that Ranveer is his ladlaa ek lota beta 🤣

He say he want to be like Vikrant but on the same time he hate vikarant🤣 also because He didn't recognise him and people talk shit about his missing father 😵

Same he hate his mother because she keep him away from vikarant his dad 🤣 but same time hate him because what he do to her mother

Bada confused person hai jugnu Ansh.. Khud too confused hai hi mujhe v confused kar diya isne 🤣 🤪

Welcome to the boat of confusion 🤣🤪 first time I'm seeing a guy so confused 🤣could he not tell from the football match that Ranveer hates Vikrant? 🤪🤣

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Awee yee 2 idiot bade hi ache dost nikale khud hi galti maan li but Ranveer I agree with them sach bolne par saja nahi milti 🤣 but i know boys ke dost and unki dost nibhane ke tarike alg hote hai 🤣 so i will not say anything 😉

simply.meghana thumbnail

Awee yee 2 idiot bade hi ache dost nikale khud hi galti maan li but Ranveer I agree with them sach bolne par saja nahi milti 🤣 but i know boys ke dost and unki dost nibhane ke tarike alg hote hai 🤣 so i will not say anything 😉

I do feel bad for them sometimes though 🤣 I hope Ranveer sees some development in terms of his anger 😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Omg suhani was thinking about Ranveer and sochte sochte she imagine him in her room  🤣 ky Suhani ko kux ho rha hai 😆

1second ke liye mujhe v laga ki Ranveer uske room mai entry kar liya but no my Ranveer is not that manner less 😆

simply.meghana thumbnail

Omg suhani was thinking about Ranveer and sochte sochte she imagine him in her room  🤣 ky Suhani ko kux ho rha hai 😆

1second ke liye mujhe v laga ki Ranveer uske room mai entry kar liya but no my Ranveer is not that manner less 😆

I was scared 🤣 then her mom came into the room to burst her bubble and save the day 🤣