Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: harun98

sridevi is 14 or 15 in this pic during julie and she looks a lot more cuter and better than madhuri in the same age. why not post a pic of madhuri same age.

Because I'm comparing her with her daughters, who had almost same features esp the nose before surgery.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Jahnavi got nose and lips done. I don't see any other differences much on her face. Sri didn't have one surgery, I believe she had multiple nose jobs. 

People can get addicted to get things done on their face.

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Her daughters have actually take after her looks wise, before and after surgery. SriDevi wasn’t all that beautiful without any surgery:

Girl, you need to find a better photo to support your point. She actually looks really cute here! 😆

JayaBachan thumbnail

Jahnavi got nose and lips done. I don't see any other differences much on her face. Sri didn't have one surgery, I believe she had multiple nose jobs. 

People can get addicted to get things done on their face.

She’s done way more than just her nose and lips. Her whole face shape/chin has changed. Must have done some kind of face slimming and surgical contour. Also her eyes are looking much bigger now compared to before, so perhaps twerked those eyelids too. *Sigh* Perks of being rich 😭

Meanwhile I’m fasting for the next few days coz I’m broke AF. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

She’s done way more than just her nose and lips. Her whole face shape/chin has changed. Must have done some kind of face slimming and surgical contour. Also her eyes are looking much bigger now compared to before, so perhaps twerked those eyelids too. *Sigh* Perks of being rich 😭

Meanwhile I’m fasting for the next few days coz I’m broke AF. 😆

You don’t need any surgeries either 🤗

The nose and lips are pretty evident, I am not sure about the rest as generally they put a lot of make up and don’t know how much editing is done till we see her pics. But I think she may have got her chin fixed too. I think she only needed a nose job, she would have looked better.

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Girl, you need to find a better photo to support your point. She actually looks really cute here! 😆

It’s the nose the daughters inherited 😂  

Autumn_Rose thumbnail

I think the problem is, Jahnavi looks soulless 😆

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Comparison kaise hoga, both had so much plastic inside no one know the reality.

Both were average with their silicone inputs, though Jhanvi thicc look is gettin too mch now.

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

You don’t need any surgeries either 🤗

The nose and lips are pretty evident, I am not sure about the rest as generally they put a lot of make up and don’t know how much editing is done till we see her pics. But I think she may have got her chin fixed too. I think she only needed a nose job, she would have looked better.

she recently did bbl and implants

K.Ahm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ermmm towards the end Sridevi didn’t look like sridevi toh jhanvi durr ki baat hai.

Mother daughters both plastic the only difference being Sri was a better actor with amazing screen presence. 

Jhanvi Shanaya Khushi all three want to be actors and all three underwent surgeries to enhance their look because even they know they’re no beauties.

Amongst Kapoor girls looks like Sonam won the gene lottery and amongst boys its Arjun. He might not be all that but a lot better than Harshvardhan or Jehan