Posted: 2 years ago

Do comment what you think

Sharing this as they had similar outfits no bashing pleasehttps://www.instagram.com/p/CWsj_nrs5WD/?utm_medium=copy_link

Jahnavi looks good in saree. I think natural lips would have suited her more.

Jhanvi looks better than her sister in my opinion. Unpopular opinion I guess. Also she looks more like her mum than her sister too.

None of Sridevi's daughters look even comparable to her let alone better than her even with all those plastic surgeries and makeovers. 

If not for Karan Johar's fairy godmother like hand for Jhanvi she would have landed up like Esha Deol. 

She does not compare with her mom in any way whatsoever. 

Originally posted by atominis

None of Sridevi's daughters look even comparable to her let alone better than her even with all those plastic surgeries and makeovers. 

If not for Karan Johar's fairy godmother like hand for Jhanvi she would have landed up like Esha Deol. 

She does not compare with her mom in no any way whatsoever. 

Sridevi had a lot of surgeries too. Jahnavi has gone a bit different way cuz of her kardashian obsession but that will probably work for her now. She isn’t that great an actress but who knows, may improve with time. I think she can do well in the industry.. she fits the stereotype type of current gen looks wise.

Her daughters have actually take after her looks wise, before and after surgery. SriDevi wasn’t all that beautiful without any surgery:

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago

I think khushi looks more like Sridevi than Jhanvi

Sridevi atleast looked better after her plastic surgery. And was anyway lot more talented than her daughter.

Jhanvi does not look that good even after surgeries. 

Nobody would have given her movies if she was not daughter of producer Boney Kapoor and superstar Sridevi.

She has not even 1% charisma, screen presence, talent of her mom. 

Yes Khushi looks slightly more like Sridevi. Especially her eyes. But none of the daughters have looks or charisma of their mom. Remind me of Hema's daughters who are not comparable to their mom. 

Originally posted by atominis

Sridevi atleast looked better after her plastic surgery. And was anyway lot more talented than her daughter.

Jhanvi does not look that good even after surgeries. 

Nobody would have given her movies if she was not daughter of producer Boney Kapoor and superstar Sridevi.

She has not even 1% charisma, screen presence, talent of her mom. 

Sridevi had been working since childhood and was hands down more talented. 

Jahnavi really needs to work on her acting skills but I think she will gradually be accepted by the audience if she improves. As for looks, she does look plastic but fits the current stereotype of "good looks".

Most of us today, especially those born in the 90s won't find her beautiful or charming. 

Most actresses today are all bland anyways. They are all like clones of each other- Tall, fair, skinny. That's about it. Ateast 90s and 2000s actresses looked different and we had variety - Karishma, Madhuri, Rani, Kajol, Aish, Sonali Bendre, Urmila - all had a different USP. 

Edited by Autumn_Rose - 2 years ago