Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Savee12

Being  positive about this holy place track....

Both are at a holy place and whatever brings them back together is fine by me..

Regarding Priyanka, Anurag do backfire her plan and reading the update a secret marriage of anjol is plausible....

Somehow I dont see stalker ever giving Anurag up willingly - a secret Anjol wedding would be good because Priyanka needs to be committed to mental asylum, she is clearly unbalanced - I think she will attempt to harm Kajol.  

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: quickspicysauce

This whole scenario, and your entire post is so funny hahahahahhahhhahahaha I’m chuckling so hard, both at the idea of her going back to him JUST to return a watch, and your observation about him wearing watches πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Thanks Savee! 

Arjun wears a watch which Harshad's own watch. Maybe they borrowed that.

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Agree Priyanka definitely is needed to be sent to a mental asylum. I pity her mother who is digging her daughter's own grave by helping her in this evil plan..

Anjol once married, they can both fight back against this mental case called Priyanka.. 

A secret wedding and Priyanka being unaware of it.. It will be good to see anjol together in this and how they backfire Priyanka's plan.

BTW read about anjol secret wedding on twitter by fans and it seems it may happen..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Guys I hate to be a spoilsport, but don't expect any secret wedding or whatever.

After this Haridwar track, we will get the same old crap.

If we really get a wedding, it will be the 800th world miracle I guess πŸ€ͺ

Becoz if there is a secret wedding, there is no need for Anurag to disguise himself as a cop......

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

Arjun wears a watch which Harshad's own watch. Maybe they borrowed that.

How do you guys KNOW this? I also want to know trivia like this 

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Guys I hate to be a spoilsport, but don't expect any secret wedding or whatever.

After this Haridwar track, we will get the same old crap.

If we really get a wedding, it will be the 800th world miracle I guess πŸ€ͺ

Becoz if there is a secret wedding, there is no need for Anurag to disguise himself as a cop......

No why not even if secret wedding is there I’m sure they’ll need to figure ways to stack up evidence of her innocence so maybe disguise is till on 

I’m also not hopeful about secret wedding but damn if it is there it’ll be marvelous would 10/10 watch that epi on loop  

@arivarshi thanks for the epi update!!

Edited by quickspicysauce - 2 years ago
Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It's kajol who visualizes Anurag as the traffick cop in haridwar. 

She is seeing him everywhere even as the cab driver.

Kajol gets blessing from a pundit that he sees her pain in her eyes and her incomplete story will be complete soon..

Anurag also gets to write his wish ..

I'm positive about this holy place track for anjol.

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kajol gets blessing from a pundit that he sees her pain in her eyes and her incomplete story will be complete soon..

Perhaps thats why Anjol both enter the water whilst writing their wishes at the riverbank...perhaps they see something is going wrong with their respective prayer floating or not on the river and each go to save it and meet in the river - who knows? It depends what happens on Thur 30th epi...so yes I am hoping for a secret wedding before they return πŸ˜ƒ that will take us into New Year maybe Mon / Wed?     

eshasrk thumbnail

Thought so too Savee, becoz in the pic Anurag as cop was checking traffic papers...so my 1st thought was how can Anurag disguise himself as cop but in traffic place πŸ€”πŸ€”

Now I see that I wasnt wrong

eshasrk thumbnail

Just saw Ishi's insta story....looks like Anurag got hurt on his head.....

Maybe the ajeeb fish really was after him 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

After seeing todays episode for myself, now I understand why Kajol leaves Anurag.

He will always be thorn btwn the 2 of them and tht is not something she wants. So she sacrifices her love for him and took the decision herself, so tht he should not worry abt her anymore.

Also for the very 1st time ever, we have seen Anurag hurting Kajol physically....that is how frustrated he is at the moment....but nevertheless he has joined the bandwagon finally too like other male leads.

And now tht Anurag seems hurt, Kajol again will run to him, instead of keeping her promise and stay away....how many times do we have to watch these repetative scenes btwn them ??? Yuck !!!

Also I dont hv hope tht Anurag will tell Kajol abt the blackmail....if he couldnt open his mouth in the hospital, how will he open it now ??

And the illogical part is tht that bitch is allowing Anurag to go to Haridwar instead of insisting to accompany him ??

How does she know he wont meet Kajol on the way or talk to her ??

Where is the damn logic in this track...ufff.

He is scared like a mouse to tell Kajol the truth, but is not scared to go to Haridwar alone without tht bitch.....πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€―πŸ€―πŸ€―

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago