Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmithaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Anjol - 1 step forward, 10 steps backwards🤔

Isn't there any other story besides creating one MU after another?!

Happy holidays to all TSBTSP forum friends❤️😊

Wynn thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savee12

It seems there is a reason for this plot..

31st Dec will ishq ka imtihaan in sirf tum serial..

All colors couples are there .

Finally the haridwar track is here as per precap..

Ahh thanks Savee, what is precap then smd do we get an episode on 31st or is that skipped due to maha epi of some other colours programme?  

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Kajol stepping down from haridwar  bus and Anurag too is shown in another bus..

Kajol stepping in a rickshaw and Anurag feels her presence..

Both praying and while walking Anurag's watch falls down and kajol's picks it up ..

I think we will get what Anurag told kajol you will be the one to come back to me..

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

Both praying and while walking Anurag's watch falls down and kajol's pucks it up ..

I think we will get what Anurag told kajol you will be the one to come back to me..

Thanks Savee😃 

eshasrk thumbnail

So that means the Haridwar track will come before this shitty MU is solved and we're back at square 0 🤬🤬

There is no episode on 31st, becoz Sirf Tum is having a Maha episode.

I had thought the Haridwar episode would be something exciting, I should have known it would be a nonsense as usual.

And since when does Anurag wear a watch ???

Since the beginning of this show, Anurag was never shown wearing a watch....again another bullshit by the writers. 

Clearly dont know what to write anymore 

Edited by eshasrk - 2 years ago
eshasrk thumbnail

Both praying and while walking Anurag's watch falls down and kajol's picks it up ..

She will come back to him for what reason ??

To return the watch ?? 

And since when does Anurag wear a watch ?? Since this show started, Anurag was never shown wearing a watch, so this is another bullshit by the writers who clearly have no ideas left what to write 😡😡

quickspicysauce thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshasrk

She will come back to him for what reason ??

To return the watch ?? 

And since when does Anurag wear a watch ?? Since this show started, Anurag was never shown wearing a watch, so this is another bullshit by the writers who clearly have no ideas left what to write 😡😡

This whole scenario, and your entire post is so funny hahahahahhahhhahahaha I’m chuckling so hard, both at the idea of her going back to him JUST to return a watch, and your observation about him wearing watches 😂😂😂

Thanks Savee! 

AnomalyofTime thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Both praying and while walking Anurag's watch falls down and kajol's pucks it up ..

Saw the latest episode.  Kajol convinces Apu to join work. Kajol is upset and Pishima and Chandana and the Chachi discuss, and therefore the family decides to take Kajol to Haridwar. Anurag gets a visit from The Psycho Loony Stalker. He decides to leave to clear his mind whatever. Sharmila Pishi questions him. Then he gives her evasive answers and leaves. Then Haridwar scenes,  and then there is a six degrees of separation thing going on with Kajol and Anurag passing by each other and not meeting. On the other side All is not well with Arjun and Naina. Naina wants honeymoon and romance, Arjun is dismissive. He tells her he has a meeting at home so better get things arranged as, in case his meeting with investors goes well they would be set for life. Shreya hears this. Naina orders the guy in Kitchen to deal with things like a Maharani. Shreya later comes and countermands her orders. Back to Haridwar there is a baba/ ascetic who counsels Kajol and parallelly Anurag gets counselled by someone. The are both at the ghat/ bank of the river praying and nearby but yet to see each other. 

My opinion Secret wedding trope might happen. @Wynn you didn't get a marriage at the Dargah but you might get a marriage in Haridwar.

Savee12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Being  positive about this holy place track....

Both are at a holy place and whatever brings them back together is fine by me..

Regarding Priyanka, Anurag do backfire her plan and reading the update a secret marriage of anjol is plausible....

Edited by Savee12 - 2 years ago
Wynn thumbnail

Originally posted by: arivarshi

Saw the latest episode.  Kajol convinces Apu to join work. Kajol is upset and Pishima and Chandana and the Chachi discuss, and therefore the family decides to take Kajol to Haridwar. Anurag gets a visit from The Psycho Loony Stalker. He decides to leave to clear his mind whatever. Sharmila Pishi questions him. Then he gives her evasive answers and leaves. Then Haridwar scenes,  and then there is a six degrees of separation thing going on with Kajol and Anurag passing by each other and not meeting. On the other side All is not well with Arjun and Naina. Naina wants honeymoon and romance, Arjun is dismissive. He tells her he has a meeting at home so better get things arranged as, in case his meeting with investors goes well they would be set for life. Shreya hears this. Naina orders the guy in Kitchen to deal with things like a Maharani. Shreya later comes and countermands her orders. Back to Haridwar there is a baba/ ascetic who counsels Kajol and parallelly Anurag gets counselled by someone. The are both at the ghat/ bank of the river praying and nearby but yet to see each other. 

My opinion Secret wedding trope might happen. @Wynn you didn't get a marriage at the Dargah but you might get a marriage in Haridwar.

@arivarshi, as long as I get a damm wedding secret or public I dont care but it must be an Anjol wedding then this series wont have been an entire waste of my time..at least I made nice core of online group to exchange views so all is not entirely lost 😃😃

Good that they are showing Chaterjee household as well.