Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priya-- thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Aww, its so good to read about a happy, relaxed and in love Anu, at this rate, I dont think we're ever going to get that in the show. 

Let me guess Devika and Bunty's flight gets delayed or they dont show up at all?

Would love to read more, do update soon.

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Chocolate will never be the same again for me after today😆

all thanks to you bro...now everytime I will eat chocolate, the scenes from your (still to be updated) FF will keep playing in my mind

"Thore tharki to hum Bachpan se the 

Thora aur teri dosti ne bana diya" 

Bolo mai to shayari bhi karne lagi...lagta hai anuj ki sangati ka asar hai😛

(P.s-pakka bunty nhi aa paaega....us ki scooter fir kharab ho gai hogi raaste me hi.😭)

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

M sure this will get steamy... ☺️

Next part pilijjjj😆

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: shrizz

Chocolate will never be the same again for me after today😆

all thanks to you bro...now everytime I will eat chocolate, the scenes from your (still to be updated) FF will keep playing in my mind

"Thore tharki to hum Bachpan se the 

Thora aur teri dosti ne bana diya" 

Bolo mai to shayari bhi karne lagi...lagta hai anuj ki sangati ka asar hai😛

(P.s-pakka bunty nhi aa paaega....us ki scooter fir kharab ho gai hogi raaste me hi.😭)

I was planning to have hot chocolate today, but dropped the idea... sach me

iamcurious thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Oh ma mere liye 😆...next part lao pehle fir baat karo mujhse 😛

jyotikaur thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Offfoooo🙈🙈🙈🙈 extra naughty ho gye hai ye janabbut thik hai 26 saal ka pyar kahi to jayega hi...keep on writing n thanks for tagging

nadiay thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Excited about the next part please 🙏 do tag me .... hum v maan wale hain...

aadha part likha hai, chelega?

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Something is better than nothing behen....de de...waise bhi beggars can't be choosers😂😂😂

Teaser and Part 1a- page 1

Part 1b:

“Anuj nahi please” she knew that look very well and was sure he was upto no good.

“arey maine toh kuch kiya bhi nahi abhi” he replied with an innocent puppy face that turned into a cheeky grin soon when he realised she had caught him red handed.

“Anu tum jab tak ye sabzi wagera bana lo tab tak main shower lekar aata hoon” he said adding to her intrigue.

“par abhi shower kyu?” she was confused.

“kyu tumhein bhi aana hai saath shower karne?” he never missed a chance to tease her.

“bas bhi kijiye, mujhe itna kaam hai, aap madad nahi kar sakte to jayiye jo karna hai kariye, mai tab tak ye sab khatam karti hoon” miffed by now she let him get on with whatever his plans were and she carried on with hers...

Giving her a sheepish look, he merrily danced into the bedroom and plucked the apron off the peg on his way.  

She was almost done with the dinner prep and left making the dessert for the last.

“Anuj aap aa rahe hai ya mai khud bana loon fudge?” she yelled to get his attention and wondered why he took so long to shower...

And her jaw dropped in bewilderment when she saw him appear out of the bedroom looking like a Greek God with hair wet, wearing just a small black apron.

over a loose pair of shorts of course that she chose not to notice.

Checking him out thoroughly from top to bottom she flushed profusely thinking how hot and tempting he looked.

Flustered, she clutched the edge of the counter top to help with the light headedness he had caused... 

Tastefully, she absorbed and relished the delicious view that was about to be served to her on a platter soon.

The swagger with which he walked up to her was no less than a top model walking the ramp to showcase his well chiselled physique that peeked through the sides of the skimpy apron making her thoughts go wild with fantasy.

“kyu Mrs.Kapadia, you like what you see huh?” giving her an inviting look he nudged her slightly to bring her back from her frienzied imagination.

“Anuj, aapne ye....matlab aap...aise kyu?...aap toh” she could hardly put her words together...

“it’s ok Anu...I know I have that effect on you” he said boastfully and waited for her to react.

When she gave him the oh-yeah? look he added “come one Anu, tumne mujhe aise pehli baar toh nahi dekha hai” he winked and they broke into a fit of laughter together.

“Anuj!!!” she whispered when he came so close that his masculine scent took control of her senses.

“hmm” he replied and let her enjoy the fragrance for a wee bit longer.

“Devika...” she reminded but wished they could be left alone.

“nahi aa rahi” smirked Anuj making her face light up with joy.

she then paused her excitement and asked “kyu?”

“woh kya hai na Mrs.Kapadia, uske pati ki scooter, I mean plane, matlab flight delay ho gayi hai aur woh- ab - nahi - aa - rahe,”  he animatedly broke the phrase to show his enthusiasm for what was about to happen now that the guests weren't coming anymore.

Nuzzling into her neck he dripped a few drops of water on her chest and checked for her consent to wipe them off.

“aapko tab se pata tha ke woh nahi aa rahe?” she scolded him and he could only manage a naughty grin in return...

The tone of her moan changed from anger to desire when he slowly and passionately started tracing her collar bone with the tip of his nose and supped the droplets off her heaving chest.

phew that got a bit hot...so thats part 1b and 1c will come soon, tonight or tomorrow I dont know. please let me know if I sucked or did ok, I’m a novice at these scenes and tried my best.☺️

thanks for all the exciting comments, loved them all🤗

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago