Chocolate Indulgence | MaAn SS

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Posted: 2 years ago

Part 1a posted at the bottom of this page😳

Teaser:

“My dear Mrs. Kapadia, mai saara saamaan le aaya, ab do mera inaam”

“Anuj aap bhi na...please meri help kar dijiye chocolate fudge cake banane mein”

an hour later....

“Anu, wo chocolate mix tumhari kamar par lag gaya hai, may I? “

I have a day off work and will post the OS soon...

just thought I’d post a naughty teaser for now😉🔥😍

https://youtu.be/uZm98_XNgp8

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I will definitely die of diabetes today🤣

Koi na behen...jab marna hi hai to dera os parh kar marungi😎

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shrizz

I will definitely die of diabetes today🤣

Koi na behen...jab marna hi hai to dera os parh kar marungi😎

diabetes 🤣🤣🤣 I am laughing at my laptop and my sis and mom thinks i have gone nuts!! That too am in a conf call and they think someone is cracking jokes in a call???????????? 🤣🤣

shrizz thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/HARdHQb1Li4 

Subah se ye ganda sa gaana mere dimaag me chal raha hai all thanks to Anuj😂😭😂😭

catalan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Waiting for a Butter Vs. Fudge OS. 

Meriam25 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yaar u first come and finish what you have started now 😂🤪.

Don't drive us in edge hamesha ladki 

Casper13 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hinz has a day off and she had given us work to run our imagination with this one shot😆!! Can't wait for it!! Finally some steamy romance on the way by our most favourite writer. ❤️

hinz thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

Disclaimer: I totally suck at writing steamy stuff so please excuse my cheesy attempt at it, havent proof read so kindly ignore that too...

Part 1a:

“My dear Mrs. Kapadia, mai saara saamaan le aaya, ab do mera inaam” announced Anuj as he dropped the shopping bags on the kitchen platform which was already crammed with all sorts of veggies and containers.

Taking his cheek up to her face, he tapped on it demanding his reward “Anuj aap bhi na..please meri help kar dijiye chocolate fudge cake banane mein” chided Anu and gave him a quick peck cause he wouldn't budge otherwise and pointed to the pending dishes she had to get ready before dinner. Devika and Bunty were on their way back from their honeymoon and Anu had invited them over.

Anu and Anuj had got married around the same time about three months ago and since Anu’s mum had fallen ill soon after their wedding MaAn skipped going away on honeymoon but Anuj had made sure they hadnt missed out on it.

Every day since they’d been married was no less than a dreamy honeymoon, he had more than made up for it with the thoughtfully planned dinner dates, random movie nights or just spending quality time with each other be it at home or at the office.

He had made their life together a dream and she was extremely delighted and proud to be called Mrs. Anuj Kapadia, finally after courting him for what seemed an eternity.

“hello? kahan kho gayi?” he asked snapping his fingers in front of her face to bring her out of the trance.

“ek toh jab se hamari shadi hui hai tab se tum achanak jaane kinn khayalo mein gum ho jaati ho, mai yahin hoon yaar tumhare saath toh phir kya sochti rehti ho tum?” he asked with genuine curiosity in his tone.

She looked at him with intent and winked saying “kya karoo patidev, yakeen hi nahi hota ki hamari shadi ho gayi hai”.

“acha biwi???” he read the tease in her tone and loved her for being the   witty wife he had always wanted to her to be.

Pinning her back to the wall, he played with the loose strands of her hair spread on her face and looking at her flirtatiously he said teasingly arching his brows  “mere paas bohot saare tareeke hai yakeen dilane ke, bolo konsa try karu pehle?” and aimed straight for her lips.

“Anuj!!!” she pushed him away after a short yet fulfilling kiss before it got to the point of no return and reminded herself of the many occasions in the last three months where they had to cancel plans due to such frenzied moments where they got carried away.

Not happy with the kiss cut short, he sniffed and pouted while she rushed back to the worktop and got on with the dinner prep and tried to hide her blush thinking of those wild moments.

His phone beeped with a message and he smiled reading it 

“kiska message hai?” she asked but he blanked her and started to sort out the shopping bags.

“jaldi kariye Anuj, Devika aur Bunty bhaiyya ki flight land hone mein abhi do hi ghante baaki hai” he smiled some more at that.

“arey wahan khade smile kya kar rahe hai, aayiye aur meri madad kijiye, waise aaj aapko itne din baad chocolate fudge ki kaise yaad aayi?” and this time it was his turn to go into a trance.

He started to reminisce the first time she had made him fudge with all her love and how he had licked the box clean with his fingers and how she laughed at him wholeheartedly when she saw his face smeared with chocolate.

He had cleaned his face with tissue back then but now that she was his wife, he could possibly try doing it another way.

With a naughty plan cooking up in his head, he laid out the sweet, sticky and slippery ingredients and looked at her playfully imagining the chocolatey fun they were about to indulge in...

ok posting part 1b soonish...tell me how you liked 1a please, chocolate fudge ki kasam mai agle part mein jaan and MaAn dono laga doongi🤣

@Sunny ye le tera tharak bhara OS

@ Bhumi- ye wala tere liye bhi hai, you must know why😉

@ shrizz -please na marna, abhi hamein kaafi saare kaand karne hai ikhatte😜

Also, I’ve been getting plenty gaalis for missing people to tag, agar maine nahi kiya toh its simply because I’m in a rush, not cause I have forgotten any of my lovely readers☺️

Chalo enjoy if you can!

Edited by hinz - 2 years ago
hinz thumbnail

Sarcastic Chatterbox

tagging in random order

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the tag. Mai aram se ise read karungi...❤️