Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ChicoTiger

Getting flak means increase in views and clicks = Google ad revenue. Every reply in this post is increasing the views.

Correct. Omg so glad to read this comment.

Shristhi2002 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

You know I was watching a show recently, and the message was so good. A fight always has both the parties as guilty, yes, one's mistake may be bigger than the other, but the other one also has his/her mistake.

You know what I feel, it's okay if you don't like someone, it is totally normal. I had people hating me when I was pretty young, and you know what was my crime, that I was just a tad bit better in studies. So that used to disturb me a lot. 

And during my small break from IF, I have learnt this, that sometimes it is okay to not like things, people or anyone else . But that should remain to "it's okay". 

But, we can surely not wish ill right. This is what I learnt, Knowingly and unknowingly I had committed this mistake as well. Maybe I am still in that zone, maybe I am not entirely sure, maybe I am stuck due to some of my personal reasons as well ( I am very much afraid of all this love stuff at a personal level ) , but I realised I shouldn't wish ill. Let them be happy, it's their fate, their life. They don't even know me. 

And strange, these are the same people for whom I prayed during their covid times, for both of them, cuz I knew they didn't deserve anything nasty due to that disease, so better accept them happily. I guess if we back out, atleast we will be at peace. 😊❤️

Loved your post. 

But surely, after acceptance, I won't say I love them waghera, but I surely have least problems with them. 👍🏼 

Let them stay happy. It's their life. ❤️

And let us stay happy and enjoy our life. 

ChicoTiger thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

I guess vyaapar ke beech they dont care about what the audience wants. 

But Dont they also have a responsibilty to provide  content which audience wants to see/read- i.e. customer satisfaction? 

How many customers? We may think Ayesha is a star but for IF she is one among 1000. And I don't see much engagement on other Ghum articles (AR gets for the obvious reasons).

If it is Ayesha's article on Insta post, why would insgrammers (most of the audience is there) come and read about that on IF. A.R's is a PR piece so Insta post gets posted across MSM and IF. 

Also Ayesha is not that media friendly that she will give exclusives. So no articles.

But it makes the whole thing so calculative and superficial/fake. Shouldn't customer/audience satisfaction count for something. 

Sairat thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Oh boy, you couldn’t be more wrong. This is precisely why you should read the entire thing. 

And thank you for proving just what my actual problem is with what is happening currently.

You guys, and I don't know why, are so hell bent on trying to simplify things that you want to sort them into two sides- the good and the bad, without understanding that there are other factors too. The one who speaks for Aish is bad, the one who speaks against her is good. The one who sides with Ayesha is good and the one who doesn't is bad. 

Liking doesn't mean that someone will always praise somone and disliking doesn't mean that one will never agree with anything the other persons does.

I don't like Aish. I don't care about her. The reason why I said this now was because this wasn't about Aish. Her entire post wasn't even about her. I said this because people were targetting those who spoke with her, those who were her well-wishers. When we hate other fans for being toxic or for unnecessarily pointing fingers at Ayesha's fans then we must also see to it that we ourselves don't turn into one of them. This was a scenario of fans vs fans which she pointed out. Had this been just about her, had she said that please don't send such messages to me, I would have ignored it the same way I have ignored all her other remarks, or have reacted the same way as I have done before i.e. with irritation. But her this post was in defence and in favor of those who are her fans. She is pointing out that us fans shouldn't personally attack those whose opinions might not line with us. 

Isn't this why we don't like Neil that much, because he never acknowledges that which his fans do, like the trends, or that when there is a fan war happening in his coment section, he never speaks for his fans or try to put a stop to these negative comments?

Then why is it that this one time when Aish did it, it felt like such an offense to everyone.

Hate her for her wrongs, but don't call out on the rights. 

And, as for whether she exists in your world or not, or whatever else the equation is, I don't care. You like her, you hate her, your opinion. But if you have one, let others have one too. 

This fandom isn't one nuclear family, it is an entire tree. Those who support Aish, thsoe who don't,  those who like Ayesha, those who dont, those who ship Neiwarya, those who ship Neilsha, those who ship SaiRat, those who ship Virakhi, and all the hundred others, they are all part of ghkkpm fandom. If we wish for us to be acknowledged, then we must also stand to watch others being spoken for. Otherwise with which mouth will we say that a particular fans are getting toxic. With what right would we point out and say that those who send hate messsages to Ayesha are wrong?

And as for Madalsa, she is a strong woman and honestly, ignoring these is the best thing too. Aish hadn't ignore the ones that were sent to her and now everyone calls her an attention seeker...which maybe she is maybe she isnt. But this time it wasn't her being targeted. It was her fans and speaking against that isn't wrong in any way.

Bro.. why are u writing essay's.

If u are so understanding; why can't you adjust with the fact that majority of the fandom simply don't care about Aishwarya or her tanturums or her damn life.

& you completely missed out my point 

Defense = Writing Post ~UNDERSTOOD

Long Essay on Negativity+ Multiple Articles propogating pain & negativity ;that too after every SaiRat and Ayesha trend for 1 year = ATTENTION SEEKING

I CANNOT PUT MY THOUGHTS AND LOGIC MORE SIMPLY!!

ONCE = COINCIDENCE

TWICE= FATE

THRICE = DESTINY

BUT,

EVERYTIME = PLANNING

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

But it makes the whole thing so calculative and superficial/fake. Shouldn't customer/audience satisfaction count for something. 

This is the reason why majority of the time the new sites/apps/businesses are so much better at customer services than old ones (of course, if they are genuine). When something starts gaining popularity, the customer satisfaction loses it's value, most of the time. Think of it this way, when there are fewer people, there is fewer variation in opinions so it is easier to handle their satisfaction, but when there are a number of people with different mindsets and views, it is harder to make everyone happy, so, instead of going with the majority, they just end up following whichever path is giving them more benefit.

PS: Honestly, with the kind of discussion happening here, I am surprised this thread hasn't been closed yet.

At least on ghkkpm forum ayesha would definitely get clicks and views. So shouldn't they balance out the paid PR stuff with other things to make it more equitable. And ghkkpm amongst Star plus show forums is one of the more active ones. 

Its just so disheartening to see that the real face of the show , the one who had pulled in so many viewers is getting no attention in terms of articles etc. 

Thats another thing i have an issue with. Moderating cannot become censorship.

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

At least on ghkkpm forum ayesha would definitely get clicks and views. So shouldn't they balance out the paid PR stuff with other things to make it more equitable. And ghkkpm amongst Star plus show forums is one of the more active ones. 

Its just so disheartening to see that the real face of the show , the one who had pulled in so many viewers is getting no attention in terms of articles etc. 

Maybe Aish gets more repetitive hits. Hate spread faster than love. When someone posts something controversial, it excites (probably the wrong word to use here) mlre and more people and they discuss about it *cough* *cough* and thereby giving IF the attention they desire. 

PS: Am I going to kicked from the site? 

ChicoTiger thumbnail

IF is a business entity. It has to earn revenue. And its traffic has decreased a lot due to social media, and that is why you see so many Google ads.  Customer satisfaction you are getting by posting here. It is giving you the Ghum forum to discuss your favorite show. When you regularly post, it means you are a satisfied customer.