Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PinkOrchid thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mira_Pranali

Abhimanyu and Akshara will be a complicated story as we all know...But Abhimanyu and Neil will always be an amazing story.. fun times/sad times/ bro times/hospital times...Amazing bond between the brothers...  Dil jeet liya Neil ne by not giving up on Abhimanyu Akshara relationship.. and totally fangirling over the way he gave it to Akshara..." bhaad mein gayi tumhaari bus..!!!"

My biggest hope in the show and the most balanced character.. such a happy go lucky guy!

Great to see this post, I am loving Neil so far and how he is so happy and positive. 

Be great to see what his story is and for his bond with Abhi to continue and be shown often. 

I am actually liking how the Birla boys are not pushovers and actually have a voice which is used in the right way, so far. 

Mahirra thumbnail

Thu Thu Thu

For this amazing bond

kirts123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkOrchid

Great to see this post, I am loving Neil so far and how he is so happy and positive. 

Be great to see what his story is and for his bond with Abhi to continue and be shown often. 

I am actually liking how the Birla boys are not pushovers and actually have a voice which is used in the right way, so far. 

I hope Neil doesn't get scarred when this bday party backfires.. abhi is irrational when it comes to anger and right now he is not really in his senses.

Neil is a kid by all means.. he felt so guilty after the engagement.. Neil is a kid with a heart of gold..  he has been given the cold stares by the rest of the family except  Marjiri and still carries a smile trying to spread positivity.. 

This heart broken lover boy should not say or do anything to break the kids heart..