Forget Abhira.. I am shipping Neil and Abhimanyu

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago

Abhimanyu and Akshara will be a complicated story as we all know...But Abhimanyu and Neil will always be an amazing story.. fun times/sad times/ bro times/hospital times...Amazing bond between the brothers...  Dil jeet liya Neil ne by not giving up on Abhimanyu Akshara relationship.. and totally fangirling over the way he gave it to Akshara..." bhaad mein gayi tumhaari bus..!!!"

My biggest hope in the show and the most balanced character.. such a happy go lucky guy!

I will totally join this ship. Neil seems to be the only voice of sanity I this whole chaos. He is only one who has Abhimanyu's best interest at heart, nothing ulterior.

Neil is an extremely strong character IMO. He is all sweet, jolly and jovial, only until you hurt his precious brother. I would love to see more of his scenes to understand his character as a whole and his involvement in bringing AbhiRa together. 

Edited by Mushfika_01 - 1 months ago

Tbh Neil can do better than Dr. Delusional 

🧿 - I can only say this 

Edited by DiscoDhokla - 1 months ago

All this time, my eyes were clouded by Abhira but today I saw Neil. How adorable did he look whilst crying on Abhis shoulder aw smiley27

I feel he is the laxman to Abhira's Jodi, he will always stand by them no matter what. In the future, they can do a plot where Mahima acts as Kaikai and banishes Abhi and Akshara from the house so Neil follows and Parth can be Bharat smiley36

Originally posted by DiscoDhokla

🧿 - I can only say this 

Does Neil turn negative in the original show? 😭😔

Neil abhi are altogether on a different page of broship..... They are just at different level... Have always been a great fan of neil abhi rapport .... Love them together.... Neil is just on the same page as abhira for me .... He has raised the bar of best bro ever .... smiley27

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai