Discussion till ,Mj get his new show . - Page 6

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 1 months ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

Preeran fans are pissed as main focus is on Pihu and Sonasmiley37. Trust me Preeta will drive you nuts with her sobbing sessionssmiley30. It hurts my ears but I have to bear the torture due to dinner timings at homesmiley19

The cast is back from wedding and they had enjoyed there it seems. Sanjay looked so good and handsome I swear. I wish him a very happy married life. Sarla maa also attended the function + Abhishek, Sanjay & Anj (Sameer Munna ,Prithvi & Badboli Shrishti) bond is soo good! Ruhi danced on Kajra re in his bacheloratte party with Sanjay. Finally Punnu baby and Sherlyn baby got a chance to shake their legs openlysmiley37

Also,funny part is Experts couldn't hack kidnapper (Sona's) phone but Sherlyn did that with a normal phone app smiley37...like aisa hassi aaya naa humko. My dady is like ye chanth(cunning) ladki itni tezz hai isko RAW me bhejo India ki madad kregi...smiley37

He nowadays guess every move of Sherlyn and whenever he is proved right he says dekhiiii kahe the naaasmiley37. Also,heard that now hospital drama of Pihu gonna happen and 2 new females gonna enter KDB to separate Preeran but they're not Sona and sherlynsmiley29

Ye Sona kam thi , Vese jo bhi ho hme kya lena dena πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ€£

Hum to dekhne ni wale , bs ek bar Rishabh ka final decision karde vo . 

Vese ek bat batao sbhiiii , agr Rishabh ke role me kisi or actor ko leke aaye vo to bhi aap sbhi dekho ge KB ???? smiley36

I to dekhungi kqbhi kabhi , Us actor ki jagah MJ ko assume karke 🀣 .

Preeran fans are pissed as main focus is on Pihu and Sonasmiley37. Trust me Preeta will drive you nuts with her sobbing sessionssmiley30. It hurts my ears but I have to bear the torture due to dinner timings at homesmiley19

The cast is back from wedding and they had enjoyed there it seems. Sanjay looked so good and handsome I swear. I wish him a very happy married life. Sarla maa also attended the function + Abhishek, Sanjay & Anj (Sameer Munna ,Prithvi & Badboli Shrishti) bond is soo good! Ruhi danced on Kajra re in his bacheloratte party with Sanjay. Finally Punnu baby and Sherlyn baby got a chance to shake their legs openlysmiley37

Also,funny part is Experts couldn't hack kidnapper (Sona's) phone but Sherlyn did that with a normal phone app smiley37...like aisa hassi aaya naa humko. My dady is like ye chanth(cunning) ladki itni tezz hai isko RAW me bhejo India ki madad kregi...smiley37

He nowadays guess every move of Sherlyn and whenever he is proved right he says dekhiiii kahe the naaasmiley37. Also,heard that now hospital drama of Pihu gonna happen and 2 new females gonna enter KDB to separate Preeran but they're not Sona and sherlynsmiley29

Read my previous reply in the quotes too, format kartay Poora reply bold ho GayaπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Preeta is back to crying , Karan is being clueless, Sherlyn is 2 steps ahead of them with Sona instead of Prithvi.

Good old KDBsmiley37

Waisay 2 more females for Karansmiley37

Sona will quit after marriage. I said sona Kay baad Mona aayegi.

Rishabh atleast got proper villains & vamps. Karan moh obsessive psychos hi milnay hain naseeb main.

Does DD insist he wants all sona & Mahira just so he can show how desirable he issmiley29smiley22

We had Mahira & her mom, Sona & her dad now we will have Mona & her mom/nani or elder sister nowsmiley37

Preeta Kay liye kaun naya hero hoga post memory loss? Prithvi? 

Preeta has memory loss, last memory she has is she was about to marry Prithvi, believes she is married to Prithvi now. 

Sherlyn will be smiley7smiley7

Prithvi will be confused kisko choose karoon - Krithika/Sherlyn/Preeta?smiley37

Originally posted by ws_loki

Read my previous reply in the quotes too, format kartay Poora reply bold ho GayaπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Preeta is back to crying , Karan is being clueless, Sherlyn is 2 steps ahead of them with Sona instead of Prithvi.

Good old KDBsmiley37

Waisay 2 more females for Karansmiley37

Sona will quit after marriage. I said sona Kay baad Mona aayegi.

Rishabh atleast got proper villains & vamps. Karan moh obsessive psychos hi milnay hain naseeb main.

Does DD insist he wants all sona & Mahira just so he can show how desirable he issmiley29smiley22

We had Mahira & her mom, Sona & her dad now we will have Mona & her mom/nani or elder sister nowsmiley37

Preeta Kay liye kaun naya hero hoga post memory loss? Prithvi? 

Preeta has memory loss, last memory she has is she was about to marry Prithvi, believes she is married to Prithvi now. 

Sherlyn will be smiley7smiley7

Prithvi will be confused kisko choose karoon - Krithika/Sherlyn/Preeta?smiley37

I don't think ki Sanjay jaldi wapas aane wala haismiley29.

I guess it's all TRP game now even if the upcoming memory loss doesn't fetch them TRP,they gonna head for generation leap for sure. I guess DD will stay back and SA would leave happily as I read an article where she mentioned about her long distance marriage,she said,she will take small breaks so that she can meet her husband,who is posted in south and will move out with him once the show gets over. Honestly the show was become a crapfestsmiley29.

Rishabh got a lot more focus in the first two years. the He was in spotlight + his marriage fetch good trps although it took him nearly 400+ episodes to get marriedsmiley37. Prithyln were such good enemies and perfect antagonists to show who were funny, smart and calculative villains unlike Sona and Mahira. Sona as kidnapper was giving gyaan to Preeta on good motherhood infact she said she saw a woman called sonakshi she had more motherly feelings for Pihu than her. I was like kya pagalpan hai...no kidnapper gives gyan like this they're only keen 9n getting their moneysmiley37. She was dropping hints and dumb luthras didn't understood anythingsmiley37.

I don't think ki Sanjay jaldi wapas aane wala haismiley29.

I guess it's all TRP game now even if the upcoming memory loss doesn't fetch them TRP,they gonna head for generation leap for sure. I guess DD will stay back and SA would leave happily as I read an article where she mentioned about her long distance marriage,she said,she will take small breaks so that she can meet her husband,who is posted in south and will move out with him once the show gets over. Honestly the show was become a crapfestsmiley29.

Rishabh got a lot more focus in the first two years. the He was in spotlight + his marriage fetch good trps although it took him nearly 400+ episodes to get marriedsmiley37. Prithyln were such good enemies and perfect antagonists to show who were funny, smart and calculative villains unlike Sona and Mahira. Sona as kidnapper was giving gyaan to Preeta on good motherhood infact she said she saw a woman called sonakshi she had more motherly feelings for Pihu than her. I was like kya pagalpan hai...no kidnapper gives gyan like this they're only keen 9n getting their moneysmiley37. She was dropping hints and dumb luthras didn't understood anythingsmiley37.

Sanjay will not be back so soon. I think they will exhaust everything before bringing Prithvi back. By the way Preeran fans think trp increased because of kidnapping track, go figuresmiley29

I don’t know who is going to point that trp are released not of the  current but previous one. 

DD wants the show for himself. He will be Preeran’s son I think.

The show used to get 3+ when Rishabh got equal focus. He brought in his own set of the audience and they loved him.

Kidnapper praises Sonakshi and Luthras didn’t suspect a thingsmiley39smiley37

Kuch bhi!!!

They could have killed Preeta and started the 2 brothers story fresh. I am still upset we never saw happy Rishabhsmiley28

So sweet. Wonder why he never posted this when he posted the other pics. Preeran fans were screaming he posted is pic with a lead, even he knows who the lead is.

Now he has posted this or whenever he did.

Even though this actor had 2 dialogues in that episode, this is a genuine praise.

Manit’s goodwill and kindness will ensure he always gets his due eventuallysmiley27

Thanks for sharing thissmiley31

Manit is in Udaipur enjoying his friend's wedding. He is looking so good black kurtasmiley27

Manit is in Udaipur enjoying his friend's wedding. He is looking so good black kurtasmiley27

Yeah , In morning I saw his posts . Schme he was looking damn hot and cute at the same time πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚β™₯️🀞😁 

And yrr hme good news kb milegi mj ke aanw wale kam kw baare m 😭πŸ₯²

Manit Joura