Discussion till ,Mj get his new show . - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by rmahi25

Preeran fans are pissed as main focus is on Pihu and Sona🤣. Trust me Preeta will drive you nuts with her sobbing sessions🐷. It hurts my ears but I have to bear the torture due to dinner timings at home😭. 

The cast is back from wedding and they had enjoyed there it seems. Sanjay looked so good and handsome I swear. I wish him a very happy married life. Sarla maa also attended the function + Abhishek, Sanjay & Anj (Sameer Munna ,Prithvi & Badboli Shrishti) bond is soo good! Ruhi danced on Kajra re in his bacheloratte party with Sanjay. Finally Punnu baby and Sherlyn baby got a chance to shake their legs openly🤣

Also,funny part is Experts couldn't hack kidnapper (Sona's) phone but Sherlyn did that with a normal phone app 🤣...like aisa hassi aaya naa humko. My dady is like ye chanth(cunning) ladki itni tezz hai isko RAW me bhejo India ki madad kregi...🤣

He nowadays guess every move of Sherlyn and whenever he is proved right he says dekhiiii kahe the naaa🤣. Also,heard that now hospital drama of Pihu gonna happen and 2 new females gonna enter KDB to separate Preeran but they're not Sona and sherlyn

Read my previous reply in the quotes too, format kartay Poora reply bold ho Gaya🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Preeta is back to crying , Karan is being clueless, Sherlyn is 2 steps ahead of them with Sona instead of Prithvi.

Good old KDB🤣

Waisay 2 more females for Karan🤣

Sona will quit after marriage. I said sona Kay baad Mona aayegi.

Rishabh atleast got proper villains & vamps. Karan moh obsessive psychos hi milnay hain naseeb main.

Does DD insist he wants all sona & Mahira just so he can show how desirable he is😳

We had Mahira & her mom, Sona & her dad now we will have Mona & her mom/nani or elder sister now🤣

Preeta Kay liye kaun naya hero hoga post memory loss? Prithvi? 

Preeta has memory loss, last memory she has is she was about to marry Prithvi, believes she is married to Prithvi now. 

Sherlyn will be 😡😡

Prithvi will be confused kisko choose karoon - Krithika/Sherlyn/Preeta?🤣

Originally posted by ws_loki

Read my previous reply in the quotes too, format kartay Poora reply bold ho Gaya🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Preeta is back to crying , Karan is being clueless, Sherlyn is 2 steps ahead of them with Sona instead of Prithvi.

Good old KDB🤣

Waisay 2 more females for Karan🤣

Sona will quit after marriage. I said sona Kay baad Mona aayegi.

Rishabh atleast got proper villains & vamps. Karan moh obsessive psychos hi milnay hain naseeb main.

Does DD insist he wants all sona & Mahira just so he can show how desirable he is😳

We had Mahira & her mom, Sona & her dad now we will have Mona & her mom/nani or elder sister now🤣

Preeta Kay liye kaun naya hero hoga post memory loss? Prithvi? 

Preeta has memory loss, last memory she has is she was about to marry Prithvi, believes she is married to Prithvi now. 

Sherlyn will be 😡😡

Prithvi will be confused kisko choose karoon - Krithika/Sherlyn/Preeta?🤣

I don't think ki Sanjay jaldi wapas aane wala hai.

I guess it's all TRP game now even if the upcoming memory loss doesn't fetch them TRP,they gonna head for generation leap for sure. I guess DD will stay back and SA would leave happily as I read an article where she mentioned about her long distance marriage,she said,she will take small breaks so that she can meet her husband,who is posted in south and will move out with him once the show gets over. Honestly the show was become a crapfest.

Rishabh got a lot more focus in the first two years. the He was in spotlight + his marriage fetch good trps although it took him nearly 400+ episodes to get married🤣. Prithyln were such good enemies and perfect antagonists to show who were funny, smart and calculative villains unlike Sona and Mahira. Sona as kidnapper was giving gyaan to Preeta on good motherhood infact she said she saw a woman called sonakshi she had more motherly feelings for Pihu than her. I was like kya pagalpan hai...no kidnapper gives gyan like this they're only keen 9n getting their money🤣. She was dropping hints and dumb luthras didn't understood anything🤣.

I don't think ki Sanjay jaldi wapas aane wala hai.

I guess it's all TRP game now even if the upcoming memory loss doesn't fetch them TRP,they gonna head for generation leap for sure. I guess DD will stay back and SA would leave happily as I read an article where she mentioned about her long distance marriage,she said,she will take small breaks so that she can meet her husband,who is posted in south and will move out with him once the show gets over. Honestly the show was become a crapfest.

Rishabh got a lot more focus in the first two years. the He was in spotlight + his marriage fetch good trps although it took him nearly 400+ episodes to get married🤣. Prithyln were such good enemies and perfect antagonists to show who were funny, smart and calculative villains unlike Sona and Mahira. Sona as kidnapper was giving gyaan to Preeta on good motherhood infact she said she saw a woman called sonakshi she had more motherly feelings for Pihu than her. I was like kya pagalpan hai...no kidnapper gives gyan like this they're only keen 9n getting their money🤣. She was dropping hints and dumb luthras didn't understood anything🤣.

Sanjay will not be back so soon. I think they will exhaust everything before bringing Prithvi back. By the way Preeran fans think trp increased because of kidnapping track, go figure

I don’t know who is going to point that trp are released not of the  current but previous one. 

DD wants the show for himself. He will be Preeran’s son I think.

The show used to get 3+ when Rishabh got equal focus. He brought in his own set of the audience and they loved him.

Kidnapper praises Sonakshi and Luthras didn’t suspect a thing🤪🤣

Kuch bhi!!!

They could have killed Preeta and started the 2 brothers story fresh. I am still upset we never saw happy Rishabh💔

So sweet. Wonder why he never posted this when he posted the other pics. Preeran fans were screaming he posted is pic with a lead, even he knows who the lead is.

Now he has posted this or whenever he did.

Even though this actor had 2 dialogues in that episode, this is a genuine praise.

Manit’s goodwill and kindness will ensure he always gets his due eventually❤️

Thanks for sharing this🤗

Manit is in Udaipur enjoying his friend's wedding. He is looking so good black kurta❤️

Manit is in Udaipur enjoying his friend's wedding. He is looking so good black kurta❤️

Yeah , In morning I saw his posts . Schme he was looking damn hot and cute at the same time 😎😂😂♥️🤞😁 

And yrr hme good news kb milegi mj ke aanw wale kam kw baare m 😭🥲

Just saw, he looks good. ❤️❤️❤️ Can we get a spin off on Rishabh Luthra please with him looking like this 

Originally posted by Kriti_1

Yeah , In morning I saw his posts . Schme he was looking damn hot and cute at the same time 😎😂😂♥️🤞😁 

And yrr hme good news kb milegi mj ke aanw wale kam kw baare m 😭🥲

Waiting…. Any news of any show going off air soon or anyone FL needing a ML like Anupama, we need to investigate 🤣 

Originally posted by ws_loki

Just saw, he looks good. ❤️❤️❤️ Can we get a spin off on Rishabh Luthra please with him looking like this 

Fans be : Yaasssss!!

Makers be : Nooooooaaoaoaoaooa🤬