For those living in India, buzz for Antim and SJ2 in your area?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 2 years ago

Similar topic as last few weeks! Discuss!

I''m gonna assume the buzz for Antim is the lowest for a Salman film since Veer in 2010, but let me know! 

Also, I have no idea how the buzz is for Satyameva Jayate 2.

Edited by srkat - 2 years ago

Originally posted by srkat

Similar topic as last few weeks! Discuss!

I''m gonna assume the buzz for Antim is the lowest for a Salman film since Veer in 2010, but let me know! 

Also, I have no idea how the buzz is for Satyameva Jayate 2.

the trailer for antim was good

There's a lot of confusion about Salman's role in Antim. In the original film Mulshi Pattern, the Inspector was a supporting character. 

But it's very much possible they changed the script to make Salman's role bigger and even equal to Aayush. Recently even Salman said in Bigg Boss that its not a guest appearance when Aayush and Mahima came to promote the film. 

The trailer also made it seem like Salman has a full fledged lead role. In my opinion, both films would take an opening of 10-12 Crores. 

And as for buzz, I don't think people discuss about films in offline world. At least not in my circles, nobody is interested in watching or caring about either of the films. 

@maroon Nope brother, both films are releasing in theatres 😁

@Priya indeed, the trailer for Antim was quite good!

@AwaamKiJaan Thanks for your detailed response! Yes, Salman has a full-fledged role in Antim! 

Also, have you noticed it only recently that people in your circle dont talk about Bollywood films, or has it always been the case? 

Originally posted by srkat

@maroon Nope brother, both films are releasing in theatres 😁

@Priya indeed, the trailer for Antim was quite good!

@AwaamKiJaan Thanks for your detailed response! Yes, Salman has a full-fledged role in Antim! 

Also, have you noticed it only recently that people in your circle dont talk about Bollywood films, or has it always been the case? 

No it was always the case. If Salman has a full-fledged then the hype is really low for a Bhai film. 

This is shocking Salman movie releasing this week 😲😆

Okay there is no buzz for antim atleast in my area. And the other one,me and my friends had to google. One of my friend was like is John Abraham still getting movies!

Most of my colleagues are excited about Spencer (weird, but true), Ghostbusters, HOG and few about resident evil, nostalgia involved.

It's not gonna work. They're trying to target the Sikh / Punjabi areas.. but we've pretty much boycotted Bollywood so makes zero sense to do that now.