Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amru4krish thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

The smartest person in today’s episode was actually Harshvardhan. In two ways:

(1) He was the only one who was clear minded enough to see what Abhi was doing. He said what a lot of us are thinking -  “meh meh meh” where is Akshara is your Meh. Abhi is creating a love story in his life and dreams in which he is the main protagonist. He is willing to change his room for Akshara but not truly listening to her, seeing her. He is not taking Akshara along the journey in the love story.. In that sense he and Arohi are exactly the same. Both like coffee and both are meh meh meh. 

(2) He played Abhi like a well tuned violin. He knows that what Abhi and Akshara need is time and privacy to have conversations. And he also knows that nothing riles Abhi up more than trying to prove his father wrong. So he put a challenge in front of him. And Abhi did exactly what Hardh knew he would. Rather than behaving like a mature adult and doing what is best for him and Akshara, Abhi focused on proving his father wrong and agreed to bring Akshara home. 

It’s funny how we are supposed to feel like Manjiri knows Abhi best because she is loving and close to him and has a harmonious relationship with him…. And yet she is failing by saying yes to everything he says and does. Sometimes truly loving someone means telling them when they are doing somehtjng wrong. When they are not looking beyond themselves. And in that sense Manjiri is risking Abhi in the same way the Goenkas are failing Arohi. I’m not saying Harsh loves him more but he definitely know Abhi better than Manjiri. Today proved that to me. 

If Abhi really wants to love Akshara and build a live with her he needs to see beyond the Meh to what she wants and how she is struggling. 

Beautifully put .... Totally agree with you.... I feel Harsh has problems with manjari and not with.abhi.... Abhi is like u have a problem with my mom so i also have a problem with u... Unless some other reason is shown with flashbacks....  

Harsh knows to bring the best out of Abhi.... And for that he is ok to stand as a villain infront of him.... 

If Harsh hasnt done any khaand in separating Abhira  and it all happened either because of arohi or akshu herself then genuinely Harsh is doting father to Abhi.... 

For the past few episodes its clearly shown how much abhi means to him... He hates manjari for this reason too as he said why u are having a long face... Looking at u ...ur son will come and give me lecture... U dont leave a chance to stand inbetween us right....when he said that felt him so frustrated and longing for abhis love ....

Hope he is not the reason for akshus rejection..... 

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Neil also will be the reason of abhi bitterness towards his father may be .

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Amru4krish

Beautifully put .... Totally agree with you.... I feel Harsh has problems with manjari and not with.abhi.... Abhi is like u have a problem with my mom so i also have a problem with u... Unless some other reason is shown with flashbacks....  

Harsh knows to bring the best out of Abhi.... And for that he is ok to stand as a villain infront of him.... 

If Harsh hasnt done any khaand in separating Abhira  and it all happened either because of arohi or akshu herself then genuinely Harsh is doting father to Abhi.... 

For the past few episodes its clearly shown how much abhi means to him... He hates manjari for this reason too as he said why u are having a long face... Looking at u ...ur son will come and give me lecture... U dont leave a chance to stand inbetween us right....when he said that felt him so frustrated and longing for abhis love ....

when abhi marrige topic came that time onwards we can see he really wants abhi happiness even it's akshu no problem but today the way he said i felt he feels akshu  is like manjri that's why he is not able to like her or any chance to  give her ,like u said if he is not involved then he is really a good father 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I have a problem with both Manjiri and Abhi. Manjiri feels like she knows her son in and out. And without talking to her son she went ahead with Arohi's rishta because she knows Abhi's dil ki baat 🤔

Why can't she sit down and actually talk to her son who is her everything blah blah blah. Abhimanyu is also the same. Akshu is his everything and in his head they're already a couple. During Tilak he was so confused when Akshu didn't say anything about both of them liking each other. Like, really? Can you actually talk to her and find out what she feels and what she wants?

Both mother and son were talking about Akshu having some majboori due to which she didn't say anything. Can you please stop making assumptions and actually talk to Akshu?!! What if it turns out to be something completely different?

Harsh is asking valid questions since Tilak. I just didn't like the gleeful look on his face when Abhi said he'll bring Akshu..as if proving a point to Abhi is a win for him. Except that, Harsh has been a sane character.

Everyone else has their own agenda. Manjiri is drowning in her guilt, Abhi is floating in the clouds living in his dream land, Mahima is only thinking of ruling the Birla house, Akshu ka pata nahi most probably she's doing it for Aaru, Goenkas are conveniently forgetting about everything Abhi said during Tilak and are not asking any questions to Akshu, Kairav is for now only in observation mode maybe he'll save the day but let's see.

UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

I have a problem with both Manjiri and Abhi. Manjiri feels like she knows her son in and out. And without talking to her son she went ahead with Arohi's rishta because she knows Abhi's dil ki baat 🤔

Why can't she sit down and actually talk to her son who is her everything blah blah blah. Abhimanyu is also the same. Akshu is his everything and in his head they're already a couple. During Tilak he was so confused when Akshu didn't say anything about both of them liking each other. Like, really? Can you actually talk to her and find out what she feels and what she wants?

Both mother and son were talking about Akshu having some majboori due to which she didn't say anything. Can you please stop making assumptions and actually talk to Akshu?!! What if it turns out to be something completely different?

Harsh is asking valid questions since Tilak. I just didn't like the gleeful look on his face when Abhi said he'll bring Akshu..as if proving a point to Abhi is a win for him. Except that, Harsh has been a sane character.

Everyone else has their own agenda. Manjiri is drowning in her guilt, Abhi is floating in the clouds living in his dream land, Mahima is only thinking of ruling the Birla house, Akshu ka pata nahi most probably she's doing it for Aaru, Goenkas are conveniently forgetting about everything Abhi said during Tilak and are not asking any questions to Akshu, Kairav is for now only in observation mode maybe he'll save the day but let's see.

The whole family is so reactive. They are truly giving emotional people a bad rep. As if I your brain stops functioning if you have a working heart.

I can’t figure out Bhaisaab. I get Mahima and her desire to rule. She is another Arohi but I feel like Bhaisaab might be a sane character. 

It’s shocking that except for Dadi no one seems to be focusing on what Abhi said during the Tilak. Because it has to do with Akshu and putting her first. So it’s better for them to just ignore it. 

I am shocked with how TV serials portray families. Where is Nairas family. Were they actually deciding Akshu wedding with Abhi without discussing with Nairas brother? What is going on? 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishq_vibes

Neil also will be the reason of abhi bitterness towards his father may be .

Yes!! I am waiting for that drama to be played out…. 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

I hope there is no threat by Harsh against Akshu because then he is just a jerk….

Amru4krish thumbnail

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

I hope there is no threat by Harsh against Akshu because then he is just a jerk….

Hope not yaar... Now only started liking his character....  Hope they dont spoil it

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true...Harsh is apt....Abhis impulsiveness and dominate nature is so prominent here

He doesnit see what the other one feels 

UKGirl22 thumbnail

Hope not yaar... Now only started liking his character....  Hope they dont spoil it

thankfully looks like it’s not him!