Harsh knows Abhi better than Manjiri

Posted: 2 years ago

The smartest person in today’s episode was actually Harshvardhan. In two ways:

(1) He was the only one who was clear minded enough to see what Abhi was doing. He said what a lot of us are thinking -  “meh meh meh” where is Akshara is your Meh. Abhi is creating a love story in his life and dreams in which he is the main protagonist. He is willing to change his room for Akshara but not truly listening to her, seeing her. He is not taking Akshara along the journey in the love story.. In that sense he and Arohi are exactly the same. Both like coffee and both are meh meh meh. 

(2) He played Abhi like a well tuned violin. He knows that what Abhi and Akshara need is time and privacy to have conversations. And he also knows that nothing riles Abhi up more than trying to prove his father wrong. So he put a challenge in front of him. And Abhi did exactly what Hardh knew he would. Rather than behaving like a mature adult and doing what is best for him and Akshara, Abhi focused on proving his father wrong and agreed to bring Akshara home. 

It’s funny how we are supposed to feel like Manjiri knows Abhi best because she is loving and close to him and has a harmonious relationship with him…. And yet she is failing by saying yes to everything he says and does. Sometimes truly loving someone means telling them when they are doing somehtjng wrong. When they are not looking beyond themselves. And in that sense Manjiri is risking Abhi in the same way the Goenkas are failing Arohi. I’m not saying Harsh loves him more but he definitely know Abhi better than Manjiri. Today proved that to me. 

If Abhi really wants to love Akshara and build a live with her he needs to see beyond the Meh to what she wants and how she is struggling. 

Edited by UKGirl22 - 2 years ago

Your analysis is spot on. I was thinking the same thing that Harshvardhan is saying the right things. 

It was on Abhimanyu to do the right thing for Akshara and himself but he took the wrong and faster route. 

now there will be tougher hurdles for this pair. 

Originally posted by UKGirl22

The smartest person in today’s episode was actually Harshvardhan. In two ways:

(1) He was the only one who was clear minded enough to see what Abhi was doing. He said what a lot of us are thinking -  “meh meh meh” where is Akshara is your Meh. Abhi is creating a love story in his life and dreams in which he is the main protagonist. He is willing to change his room for Akshara but not truly listening to her, seeing her. He is not taking Akshara along the journey in the love story.. In that sense he and Arohi are exactly the same. Both like coffee and both are meh meh meh. 

(2) He played Abhi like a well tuned violin. He knows that what Abhi and Akshara need is time and privacy to have conversations. And he also knows that nothing riles Abhi up more than trying to prove his father wrong. So he put a challenge in front of him. And Abhi did exactly what Hardh knew he would. Rather than behaving like a mature adult and doing what is best for him and Akshara, Abhi focused on proving his father wrong and agreed to bring Akshara home. 

It’s funny how we are supposed to feel like Manjiri knows Abhi best because she is loving and close to him and has a harmonious relationship with him…. And yet she is failing by saying yes to everything he says and does. Sometimes truly loving someone means telling them when they are doing somehtjng wrong. When they are not looking beyond themselves. And in that sense Manjiri is risking Abhi in the same way the Goenkas are failing Arohi. I’m not saying Harsh loves him more but he definitely know Abhi better than Manjiri. Today proved that to me. 

If Abhi really wants to love Akshara and build a live with her he needs to see beyond the Meh to what she wants and how she is struggling. 

In a way he kinda set Abhi up 

Love is not always  about having harmonious relationship but to help each other grow. Like and Love are two different things...The most famous example we have heard of is about a flower people say they like flowers and they pluck it and other side people who really love flowers they usually don't pluck it they enjoy their beauty  ,water it and let them be at their place. 

The ones who love us truly helps us to grow, understand things and life. 

Till now whatever may be the motive of Harsh but somewhere he knows it's about his son also not only their reputation. 

His all dialogue are so real from accepting his love as a father and saying about how I m not playing game it's askshara who playing game with u playing with your emotions it was so good to see he might scold him he loved him truly he was more worried about him I DNT think harsh played a role here they are showing true father here 

I agree that today Harsh showed that he does care for his son. But he also has his own agenda.  I think he was sure that Akshara was not going to say anything but the fact that she did may have surprised him.

But we have to wait until tomorrow to see if Akshara has a but after she reveals her feelings like she cannot marry Abhi for her sister's sake.  Or if this was all in Abhi's head as a dream.

Abhi I think he is just very emotional like his mother.  He's not thinking straight. Or he is just so desperate for love and someone else to understand him he is flying off in his dream world. 

Originally posted by iheartChai

I agree that today Harsh showed that he does care for his son. But he also has his own agenda.  I think he was sure that Akshara was not going to say anything but the fact that she did may have surprised him.

But we have to wait until tomorrow to see if Akshara has a but after she reveals her feelings like she cannot marry Abhi for her sister's sake.  Or if this was all in Abhi's head as a dream.

Abhi I think he is just very emotional like his mother.  He's not thinking straight. Or he is just so desperate for love and someone else to understand him he is flying off in his dream world. 

I’m not saying that Harsh doesn’t have an agenda or that he is a goodie or even that he is the better parent. Clearly he is not. But maybe it is this and the fact that his love for Abhi is not overpowering his sense (like it is for Manjiri) he is able to see what Abhi is doing. And that Abhi in his emotion is actually not listening to Akshara. 

Both Abhi and Akshara are very emotional in two very different ways. And both are being stupid right now. 

Originally posted by Waidehi

His all dialogue are so real from accepting his love as a father and saying about how I m not playing game it's askshara who playing game with u playing with your emotions it was so good to see he might scold him he loved him truly he was more worried about him I DNT think harsh played a role here they are showing true father here 

Maybe I don’t know….. I think Indian TV serials need a villains or two… and Harsh is going to play the villain for some time. And then turn good and then turn bad…. Ha ha…. But I do think that today he truly played Abhi in a way only someone who really knows you can. 

For me no one is communicating correctly, firstly everyone should stop that marriage concept even harsh.

Originally posted by Illuminatus.

Your analysis is spot on. I was thinking the same thing that Harshvardhan is saying the right things. 

It was on Abhimanyu to do the right thing for Akshara and himself but he took the wrong and faster route. 

now there will be tougher hurdles for this pair. 

Akshu is also equally at fault. She is also not “seeing” Abhi. Her love for her family is so overwhelming that she can’t see him because he is an extension of her desires. And she never gives credence to her desires.