Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

OH MY GAWDDDD!!!

MY BHAVISHYAVAANI CAME TRUE FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!! YOU HEAR THAT PEOPLE!! THIS IS NOT A DRILL! I REPEAT, THIS IS NOT A DRILL. 

PS: I am sorry if there were any dyslexic people reading this.

Edited by ShipIsSailing - 2 years ago
ShipIsSailing thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kumuda-123

It is worst than kd lol. Virat will hurt his wife for the woman who seeks revenge from him. But his wife after facing all pain should protect him as if he is a dhud ka bacha. 

Well, not really. I mean she might be seeking revemge but we don't know what kind of revenge. Maybe it's the pregnancy thing...but don't know for sure though.

Ay3_smitten thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Well, not really. I mean she might be seeking revemge but we don't know what kind of revenge. Maybe it's the pregnancy thing...but don't know for sure though.

I think revenge lete lete she will start loving Virat ❤️ Hamara Viru hai hi itna caring ❤️

Edited by Ay3_smitten - 2 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ShipIsSailing

Doesn't matter what kind of revenge is . But she is a person who seeks revenge right. A police officer can't suspect who is innocent and who is evil.  He didn't suspect pakhi because she is family and other reasons so okay. But he can't suspect outsiders too. Leave suspect he will hurt his wife for other woman whether she is positive or negative. According to this article it doesn't seem like sada will give his wife responsibility to virat. So he himself will offer zimmedari to other's wife. All in all virat acting indifferent to sai, hurting her is big NO whatever the circumstances is. Why should she suffer for her no fault? 

Edited by Kumuda-123 - 2 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ay3_smitten

I think revenge lete lete she will start loving Virat ❤️ Hamara Viru hai hi itna caring ❤️

Haa so much caring. Don't mind hurting wife to care for other's wives. I hope they start new love story of virat shruti. 

Ay3_smitten thumbnail

Haa so much caring. Don't mind hurting wife to care for other's wives. I hope they start new love story of virat shruti. 

Matlab I wanted to say Virat is so caring towards everyone that anyone can fall for him but he is only after Sai *our sanskari chokra* (chokra means boy)❤️

Kumuda-123 thumbnail

Matlab I wanted to say Virat is so caring towards everyone that anyone can fall for him but he is only after Sai *our sanskari chokra* (chokra means boy)❤️

No loving husband will hurt his wife for other woman. Sorry. He can divorce his wife and be caring to all the womans in the country. 

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

Yeahhh....

Ay3_smitten thumbnail

Loving your gif wala posts 

ShipIsSailing thumbnail

Doesn't matter what kind of revenge is . But she is a person who seeks revenge right. A police officer can't suspect who is innocent and who is evil.  He didn't suspect pakhi because she is family and other reasons so okay. But he can't suspect outsiders too. Leave suspect he will hurt his wife for other woman whether she is positivity or negative. According to this article it doesn't seem like sada will give his wife responsibility to virat. So he himself will offer zimmedari to other's wife. All in all virat acting indifferent to sai, hurting her is big NO whatever the circumstances is. Why should she suffer for her no fault? 

You might be right. Given the histroy of this show and the way makers act, there is a plenty of chance that you might be right. But what I am saying is that maybe we shouldn't jump to this conclusion just yet. Maybe this time the story unfolds differently, in a better way, or in a way that doesn't put Virat in as much of a bad light as KD did 

But then again, I couldn't really blame you for not trusting the makers.