Posted: 2 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWs9Pqsg0yK/?utm_medium=copy_link

Inka creativity😭😭😭😭 

Inke CV ko humaare yaha bhej do😭😭😭😭😭

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Nja91

Pata nahi. Seems like a lame attempt to spare pp of hate and find a new bakra. They probably think that audience will maybe target this new character and forget pp's misdeeds. 🤷 

Looking at maker's love for Didi, chances of fake preggo track getting scrapped is high. I really wanted that track tbh.💔 Virat would have got a taste of his bff goals with Pakhi.

But from reading about the actor coming (have not seen her work before), to me it seems like- unke character ko kitnaa bhi ghatiya kyun naa banaye makers, voh aake ek dam kill kardengi. Aur pp as usual will make faces. 

I have seen Shafaq in mahabharat as Kunti, and she was fab💯. Her acting may save Shruti's character to a huge extent. I wonder how she agreed to play a character like Shruti, after playing soo many good characters in past.🤔

nutmeg7 thumbnail

The girl is cute ya 

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tiptione

Here we are in minus territory because Shruti’s appearing before any confession ðŸ¤£

🤣 very true

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Fake pregnancy is also high voltage drama. It would be very unusual for makers to skip it. 

Devikadish thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Fake pregnancy is also high voltage drama. It would be very unusual for makers to skip it. 

Yeah, but they have already bought in Shruti. The actress has also started shooting mostly. Maybe they will just introduce her now 

I really want the fake preggo track🥺🥺

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Devikadish

Yeah, but they have already bought in Shruti. The actress has also started shooting mostly. Maybe they will just introduce her now 

I really want the fake preggo track🥺🥺

No worries ya. Patralekha ghar ki murgi hai. Kabhi bhi pregnant banao. Now if Shruti is coming, I want Patralekha's fake and Shruti's pregnancy at the same time. ðŸ¤£

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Devikadish

I have so many doubts rn.

In KD after confession, there was a fake preggo track and then the Shruti track. 

So are the makers scrapping off the fake preggo track to save Pakhi's (bacha kucha, actually negligible) dignity. 

Or are they just introducing Shruti now and will bring her track later on, as per KD sequence?? KD meiin aisa hua tha kya??

Makers are athi-hushaar. We know the whole plot, phir bhi yeh makers alag sa suspense bana kar hume paagal bana rahe hai🤣

Wait ...becuase I am so interested in imagining future plots...what if Sada is actually Shruti's husband and he dies, and Shruti does the entire pregnancy thing to take revenge. You know, like, tumne mujhse mera pati cheena ab tumhari patni tumse door ho jayegi. 

Also, maybe, the makers are introducing shruti now to see the reaction of the audience. 

ShipIsSailing thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Also, here, have my heart for that baccha kuccha actually negligible comment. 

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

What if Shruti was cheating on Sada with some terrorist gang member, his gang or rival gang and is pregnant with his child. Sada thought it's his child. Now Shruti uses this pregnancy to get close to Virat and his family, as a ticket to enter Chavan Niwas and get information about his family and police activities, like an undercover agent...😎By the climax, she gets to know that Sai is the most important person of his life and they get to know about her intentions...so when Virat tried to arrest her, she targets Sai...