Posted: 2 years ago

I just read on twitter that she will act as catalyst fod samkrakhi, don't know whether news is authentic or not.

I find this better than shruthi track from KD

Originally posted by Weekend_firefly

I just read on twitter that she will act as catalyst fod samkrakhi, don't know whether news is authentic or not.

I find this better than shruthi track from KD

Then that would be better or the best option would be that she is the new Patralekha. However, one article stated that she will be playing the role of a widow

Originally posted by nutmeg7

Then that would be better or the best option would be that she is the new Patralekha. However, one article stated that she will be playing the role of a widow

Yes patralekha of samrakhi love story🤣

Let this woman realise how one feels when any third party intrude in couple's space uninvited😈

Otherwise she will not stop messing up with sairat.

Mr Vankar on mission to make patru didi #positive ðŸ¤£ and start the eternal samrakhi love story😆

Yes patralekha of samrakhi love story🤣

Let this woman realise how one feels when any third party intrude in a couple's space uninvited😈

Otherwise, she will not stop messing up with sairat.

Mr. Vankar is on a mission to make patru didi #positive ðŸ¤£ and start the eternal samrakhi love story😆

Patralekha won't mind the third woman hitting on Samrat. She will only feel threatened if the woman hits on Virat. As it is Patralekha, feels that Sai is intruding in her and Virat's imaginary space 

Patralekha won't mind the third woman hitting on Samrat. She will only feel threatened if the woman hits on Virat. As it is Patralekha, feels that Sai is intruding in her and Virat's imaginary space 

Oh niceee i didn't think about it. Your understanding for Pakhi didi🙌🙌🤣

Jokes apart maybe makers will make her say that it's difficult to get back Virat so she should focus on Samrat what if he will leave her too, something like this.

Just guessing from this bit i saw on twitter

https://twitter.com/SraRy8/status/1462740115520819202?t=RgIlO4qUMPAFN3-pBtKwjw&s=19

Oh niceee i didn't think about it. Your understanding for Pakhi didi🙌🙌🤣

Jokes apart maybe makers will make her say that it's difficult to get back Virat so she should focus on Samrat what if he will leave her too, something like this.

Just guessing from this bit i saw on twitter

https://twitter.com/SraRy8/status/1462740115520819202?t=RgIlO4qUMPAFN3-pBtKwjw&s=19

Naw. This means giving more screen space to Samrat and Patralekha's relationship and that would be digressing from the main couple. + Virat mentioned choosing between Sai and Sadanand. So basically, he will be back to his vaada boy mode. He will give vaada to Sadanand to take care of his wife out of guilt

Naw. This means giving more screen space to Samrat and Patralekha's relationship and that would be digressing from the main couple. + Virat mentioned choosing between Sai and Sadanand. So basically, he will be back to his vaada boy mode. He will give vaada to Sadanand to take care of his wife out of guilt

Means in the end she will create mess in  sairat relationship only😭 In short they will copy paste the track😒

I am still hoping deviation tho shruthi coming before confession isn't making any sense to me

Means in the end she will create mess in  sairat relationship only😭 In short they will copy paste the track😒

I am still hoping deviation tho shruthi coming before confession isn't making any sense to me

Later on, even Shruti falls in love with Virat... 

Later on, even Shruti falls in love with Virat... 

Idk if Virat gives wrong signals to wrong ladies only because the actual one who is meant to fall in love with him took so much of time to realise🤣

While other ladies coming in his life are "pehli nazar main kaisa jadoo kr dia" ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Also why they have to show any woman falling in love with already married man😡