Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uk_1234 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

First of all, thank you so much for taking out time to read & then write about your views on my OS. You have mentioned everything in detail.

Being a first time writer, I was skeptical about what to write & what not to. But from next time, I'll try to keep in mind whatever you have said.

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Originally posted by: Uk_1234

First of all, thank you so much for taking out time to read & then write about your views on my OS. You have mentioned everything in detail.

Being a first time writer, I was skeptical about what to write & what not to. But from next time, I'll try to keep in mind whatever you have said.

My pleasure. Since you're a Newbie and can't post links until you get to 50 posts, I requested AppleOfEye to add your two stories to the Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali Stories Index.

Uk_1234 thumbnail

3. GHAR MORE PARDESIYA

A random OS on what followed after Pallavi's performance at Mansi's sangeet.

-

Pallavi saw Raghav standing in the corner. She could see on his face that he was in a complete awe of her performance. His hands were locked in such a gesture that it indicated that he might have been clapping or was about to start clapping like others. She somewhere felt happy. Hesitantly, she advanced towards him.

Watching Pallavi dance on Ghar More Pardesiya, Raghav was mesmerized would be an understatement. He had never seen her in this avatar. He didnt know that his Saree Ka Dukaan was such an amazing dancer. He was totally impressed. He saw her approaching him. Their gazes were locked in such a manner that for sometime they didn't really care about the world.

As she neared him, he couldn't help but compliment her, “You were beautiful there”

Pallavi was shocked hearing him praise her. “Tum...theek ho na?”

“Kyu, kya hua mereko?”

“Tum meri tareef kar rahe ho? Tabiyat toh theek hai na tumhaari?” He understood that she is trying to be sarcastic.

“Main ekdum theek hai, Saree Ka Dukaan. Lekin tum zyada udo mat. Mujhe accha laga maine bol diya. Simple”

She smiled at him.

But before she could say anything, Jaya Rao held his hand & dragged him away without noticing Pallavi over there. She followed them & was shocked to see Jaya slap her son. She wanted to interrupt but didnt feel right to talk in between mother-son conversation.

“Amma, maine kya kiya? Aapne mujhe thappad kyu maara?” He asked shockingly.

“Tuje logo ko pareshaan karne mein majaa ata hai kya?”

“Amma, ab maine kya kiya?”

“Tu uss bechari Pallavi ke peeche kyu pada hai? Use akele kyun nahi chodta?” Pallavi was about to go from there but stopped in her tracks when she heard her name.

“Saree Ka Dukaan? Main kuch nahi kiya uske saath”

“Phir se jhooth bol raha hai” She was about to slap him again when someone held her hand.

“Pallavi!” Jaya said looking at the person who stopped her.

“Aunty, I'm sorry, maine aapka haath aise pakda” She said leaving her hand & continued “Par aapko kuch misunderstanding hui hai. Raghav toh bas...”

“Pallavi, tum theek ho na? Isne kuch kiya nahi na tumhaare saath? Sab tumhe dhund rahe tha”

“Aunty, main theek hoon. Par aap Raghav ko galat samajh rahi hai. Main kaam se nikli thi. Raghav ne toh infact meri help ki”

Raghav was taken aback by Pallavi's defense for him.

Before he could say anything, the Deshmukhs gathered over there.

“Tum kahan gayi thi?” Vijay asked her.

“Main apne kaam se bahar gayi thi”

“Jhoot mat bol”

“Main jhooth nahi bol rahi, Baba. Kuch order ki problem ho gayi thi isliye main ek client se milne gayi thi”

“Toh yeh Raghav tumhaare saath kya kar raha tha?” Vijay asked eyeing Raghav.

As his Amma was there, Raghav didnt say anything.

“Main akeli hi gayi thi, Baba. Par beech raste meri scooty band ho gayi. Toh isliye maine kuch logon se lift li. Par woh gunde-” She was interrupted by Vijay.

“Gunde toh honge hi. Yeh jo tha tumhaare saath”

Vijay was testing Raghav's patience. He wanted to say so many things but could not.

“Nahi Baba, aisa nahi hai. Woh log gunde the. Unse Raghav ne hi mujhe bachaya aur phir woh hi mujhe yahan wapas leke bhi aaya” She explained.

“Kitni asani se jhooth bol leti hai yeh ladki” Sulochana taunted.

“Main jhooth nahi bol rahi Kaku. Yeh hi sach hai” Pallavi answered.

“Toh phir usi waqt Raghav wahan kaise pohch gaya?” Vijay asked angrily.

“Mujhe nahi pata, Baba. Woh shayad apne kisi kaam se nikla ho” Pallavi said looking at Raghav.

“Har sawaal ka jawaab hai iske pass” Kaku taunted.

“Par Kaku, yeh hi sach hai. Baba, aap please mera vishwas kijiye”

“Vishwas ke layak tum ho nahi, Pallavi” Kaku continued. “Dada, maine pehle hi kaha tha yeh ladki ko itni chut nahi deni chahiye thi. Ab yeh hamare sar pe naach rahi hai. Raath raath ko paraye mardon ke saath ghumti hai. Sharam bhi nahi aati ise”

“Kaku, yeh aap kya keh rahi hai?” She said in a very low tone.

It was too much for Raghav. He looked at Pallavi & knew that she would neither do anything to defend herself nor will she go against her family.

“Bas bohot ho gaya. Aur tum sab. Tum sab log kitna ungrateful hai. Yeh ladki tum logo ke liye kya kuch nahi karta hai aur tum logo ko iska value hi nahi hai”

Pallavi looked at Raghav. For the first time in her life, someone was defending her. And it was the least expected person.

“Raghav” She signed him not to say anything more.

“Sangeet khatam hone do, Hum ghar jaakar baat karenge” Vijay said not wanting to create a drama infront of Mansi's in-laws & left with others.

Pallavi turned towards Jaya & said, “Aunty, mujhe pata nahi Baba ne aapse kya kaha par please mera yakeen kijiye, aisa kuch nahi hai jaisa aap ko lag raha hai. Mera yakeen kijiye please”

“Tujhpe yakeen hai mereko, Pallavi. Lekin iss nalayak pe nahi hai” Jaya said eyeing Raghav & left from there.

Pallavi saw something in his expression crumble at his mother's cruel words. She didn't like his defeated look.

“Yeh sab kya tha, Saree Ka Dukaan?”

“Kya tha matlab?”

“Tere Sanki baap ko main koi aira gaira gali ka gunda lagta hai kya. Don hai main Hyderabad ka. Samjha?”

“Raghav, tum-” He went & sat at the window.

Pallavi went towards him.

“Raghav, sabko misunderstanding ho gayi hai”

He gave her a questioning look.

“Sabko lagta hai ki hum...hum dono ka affair chal raha hai” She said lowering her head.

“Kya?” Raghav said out too loud drawing the attention from some guests around.

“Shhh” Pallavi kept her palm on his mouth “Dheere Raghav”

“Tum kya bol raha hai, Saree Ka Dukaan? Pagal ho gaya hai kya?” He said removing her hand.

“Raghav, sabko yeh hi lag raha hai. Pata nahi unko kya misunderstanding ho gayi hai”

“Aur shayad yeh baat mere Amma tak pohch gaya” He said realizing the reason for his mother's angst.

“Ha, shayad. Aur unhone tumhe thappad maara” She whispered looking at his cheek which had slightly turned red.

Suddenly, Pallavi held his cheek, “Dard ho raha hai?”

Raghav hissed & looked at her. He was shocked by this gesture of hers. Pallavi withdrawed her hand realizing what she did.

“Kyun? Agar dard nahi ho raha, toh tumko aur zor se maarna hai kya?” To clear the awkwardness, Raghav cracked a joke.

Pallavi hit his arm, “Main tumhe itne acche se puch rahi hu aur tumhe majak suj raha hai”

“Ha, dard ho raha hai par jo dard yaha ho raha hai uske muqable yeh kuch bhi nahi” He said pointing towards his heart.

Pallavi felt really bad for him. It was clearly visible on his face that Jaya Aunty's words hurt him way too much. She held his shoulder.

“Ab iska aadat ho gaya hai” He said looking away.

“Tumne mujhe kyu nahi bataya ki Jaya Aunty tumhaari Amma hai aur Keerti tumhaari behen?” Pallavi asked him to distract him from the slap.

“Batake kya karna tha. Tum kya ukhaad leta?” He asked her.

“Pata hota toh tumhe itna galat toh samajhti” She continued, “Tumne Keerti pe nazar rakhne ke liye Harish ko uske peeche lagaya tha?” He nodded.

“Mere business ki wajah se mere kaafi dushman hai. Isliye maine Keerti ko kayi baar bola hai ki woh apne saath bodyguard rakhe, par usko merese koi help nahi chahiye. Toh phir maine Harish ko uske peeche laga diya” He explained.

“Aur mujhe laga ki Harish tumhaare kehne pe Keerti ko stalk kar raha tha. Mujhe laga ki tum uske peeche pade ho, usko pareshaan kar rahe ho. I'm Sorry” She accepted her mistake.

“Kya? Kya bola tum?”

“I'm...I'm Sorry”

“Mujhe sunayi nahi de raha hai” Raghav pretended not to have heard it.

“Dekho Raghav, tum na zyada natak mat karo. Samjhe?” She said pointing a finger at him. He smirked at her.

“Shaant ho ja, Saree Ka Dukaan” He held her finger & lowered it. She sat besides him.

Pallavi wanted to ask him something but  he got a call.

“Haa, Farhad bol” “Theek hai, main aata hai” He hung up the call.

“Mereko jaana hoga, kuch important kaam aagaya hai”

She felt sad that he had to go. She somewhere liked the time they spent together.

“Aur haa, abhi maine tumse acche se baat kiya iska matlab yeh nahi ki main sab bhul gaya. Challenge is still on. Kal subah saree samples leke mere ghar aa jana”

She could not say anything but nod at him.

“Bye”

“Bye” She said & went inside.

-

Next Day

RR Mansion

Pallavi came with saree samples & asked a house help of Raghav's whereabouts.

Here, Raghav was sitting in his den eagerly waiting for his Saree Ka Dukaan. He hated to admit it but now he had started to look forward to see her. Meeting her, annoying her, fighting with her on even the non-sensical things had become his favourite pass time. He was thinking about her when a knock on the door interrupted him. And there stood Pallavi Deshmukh.

“Saree Ka Dukaan!”

“Andar aa jau?” She asked to which he nodded.

She came inside & sat on the chair. He sat on the table opposite her.

“Yeh rahe samples” She was explaining everything but he wasn't listening to any. His eyes were totally on her. He noticed the way she was talking about sarees. How expressive her eyes were.

Not getting any response from Raghav, Pallavi looked at him only to realize that he was staring at her.

“Ra...Raghav” She said in a low tone.

“Hmmm” Raghav hummed.

“Aise kya dekh rahe ho?”

He leaned towards her & said, “Tumhaari  eyes boht khubsurat hai”

The Raghav Rao Pallavi was witnessing at the moment was completely different from The Raghav Rao she knew from the past few days. This Raghav was way too gentle & soft.

They were looking intently at each other until Rama interrupted their moment. Realizing their position, Raghav & Pallavi backed up.

Rama had come with tea for Pallavi.

“Thank you” She thanked him & he left.

Raghav started looking at the samples just to avoid the awkwardness.

“Yeh theek hai” He said selecting a design, “Iska 200 pieces chahiye mujhe”

“Kab tak?”

“Ek hafte ka andar” She nodded.

She started packing her things when suddenly Raghav asked, “Tumse ek baat puchu?”

“Kisi se kuch puchne ke liye Raghav Rao ko kab se permission lene ki zaroorat padne lagi?”

“Ha ha ha, very funny”

“Kya puchna hai?”

“Kal itna drama hua, tum mere saath tha isliye tumhaara family ne tumko kya kuch nahi kaha, aur aaj phir tum merese milne aaya?”

“Oh Hello, main na tumse kaam ke silsile mein milne aayi hu, date pe nahi, theek hai” She stood up.

“Tum yeh har baar morche pe kyu aa jaata hai. Seedha sa sawaal pucha tha maine”

Realizing that she overreacted, she mumbled a quick sorry. He smiled at her.

“Mere sawaal ka answer toh diya hi nahi”

“Dekho Raghav, seedhi si baat hai. Mujhe pata hai hum dono ke beech kuch nahi hai, tumhe pata hai hum dono ke beech kuch nahi hai. Simple”

“Ha, lekin logo ko nahi pata na. Unko toh kuch aur lag raha hai. Aur logo ka chodo, tumhaare family ko aisa lag raha hai”

“Main unhe samjha samjha ke thak gayi. Par woh maan nahi rahe. Ab main kuch nahi kar sakti” She said sadly.

“Ek kaam kar sakta hai”

“Kya?”

“Mujhse milna band” He suggested although he wasn't really convinced about that himself. Pallavi also didnt like the idea. But they wouldn't admit it.

“Tum mere shop ke owner ho. Kabhi na kabhi toh milna hoga hi na tumse. Aur waise bhi sirf kaam ke silsile mein milte hai hum” She said to which he nodded.

Unknowingly, Raghav felt bad that their meetings were only limited to work. He wanted to know her more. She was like a box full of surprises which he wanted to unveil.

“Main chalti hu, Bye” She started walking away.

“Saree Ka Dukaan?” He called her. She turned.

“Kya hua?”

“Aisa zaroori nahi ki hum sirf kaam ke liye mile” He didnt know why he said this.

“Hum kaam ke liye milte hai toh itne tamaashe hote hai. Agar yun hi milne lag gaye toh pata nahi kya ho jaayega”

He was tight lipped by her answer.

“Ek week mein tumhe tumhaara order mil jaayega” He nodded, “Bye”

“Bye” He said more so whispered.

Why do you affect me so much Saree Ka Dukaan?

-

Another OS. Honestly, I'm not really happy with this one. I had thought something else but it turned out to be something completely different. Still, I hope you'll like it.

Please vote, comment & share. Do tell me if you want to see any particular scene.

Raghvilove thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Do u write on wattpad also?

Uk_1234 thumbnail

Yes, I'm uploading those shorts here

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail

Comments on 3. GHAR MORE PARDESIYA:

I love that Raghav opened up to Pallavi about feeling hurt by Jaya's distrust, and Pallavi was kind to him, and Raghav is growing aware of his attraction to her. I thought it was odd that Pallavi would say that people misunderstand them, and simultaneously put her hand on Raghav's mouth, then his cheek, so that people could misunderstand some more. I liked that instead of Siddhesh being the one to say that the Deshmukhs don't appreciate Pallavi, it was Raghav in your story.

I'm not sure what would make you happier about this story, but I'll tell you what I found touching on the show: Raghav going to the room where he keeps his childhood memories, hugging his Nānna's nādasvaram and his Ammā's ghuṅgarū, and crying because his mother thinks he's a predator. What if Raghav fell asleep there and had a dream of his Nānna? What if it was a dream of his Nānna meeting Pallavi?

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

❤️❤️❤️👏👏 way to go!

please keep writing.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

how about one where she is sick, and he is taking care of her?

Uk_1234 thumbnail

4. JAANE TU MERA KYA HAI

You can consider this OS as a continuation of the last one (3rd OS).

-

The morning rays hit Pallavi & she woke up. Today was a very busy day for her. She had to deliver Raghav's order & had called Keerti at DSE to do their monthly accounts. She freshened up & got ready.

Due to a death in Deshmukh family, Vijay, Sharda, Kaku, Nikhil & Mansi had gone to Kolhapur. Mansi's wedding was also postponed for few days. Only Pallavi, Kaka & Amruta were there in the house.

Pallavi reached the shop. Some customers had come so Krishna was attending them. She lit the diya in the small mandir & prayed for the day.

She had packed Raghav's order in big boxes & was ready to be delivered.

After some time Keerti entered, “Good morning, Pallavi”

“Arre Keerti, good morning. Aa gayi tum. Kaisi ho?”

“I'm good. Tum kaisi ho?”

“Main bhi theek hu” She replied.

“Gharwale kab aa rahe hai waapis?”

“Abhi 3-4 din aur rukenge”

“Okay” Keerti smiled.

“Waise inn boxes mein kya hai?” She asked looking at the boxes kept there.

“Hamara aaj tak ka sabse bada order”

“Kya?”

“200 sarees ka order hai ismein”

“Oh Wow! Itna bada order kiska hai?” She asked chirply being happy for Pallavi.

“Woh...” Pallavi didn't know whether she should tell Keerti about Raghav.

“Arre kiska hai?”

“Raghav...Raghav Rao” Hearing Raghav's name, Keerti's excitement vanished.

“Raghav ka order hai? 200 sarees?”

“Woh uske store ke employees ke liye”

“Oh” She nodded & sat on the chair.

Pallavi didn't like Keerti's reaction to Raghav's name. She had an urge to know why she & Jaya Aunty were not talking to Raghav but she didn't want to interfere in their family matters.

A while later, she got a message from Raghav asking whether the order was ready. She didn't reply to him. When she looked at Keerti, an idea popped in her head.

What if she called Raghav here to collect the order instead of going by herself at his Mansion to deliver. By this, Raghav & Keerti will meet & may be they talk & sort the things out.

She called Raghav, “Hi”

“Hello Saree Ka Dukaan. Kya hua? Order ready nahi hai kya?” He asked.

“Order ready hai par...”

“Par kya?”

“Tum order collect karne dukaan aa sakte ho?” Pallavi asked being hopeful.

“Kyu? Tum kyu nahi bhej sakta order mera Mansion ko? Uss din toh bada keh raha tha 'tumhaara order ghar bhej dega' karke? Ab kya hua?”

“Woh...” She didn't know what to say. Her eyes fell on Krishna, “Woh aaj Krishna nahi aayi hai. Aur main dukaan band nahi rakh sakti. Isliye tum order collect karne aa jao” She said making some excuse.

“Theek hai. Main driver ko bhej deta hai”

“Nahi” She almost shouted earning attention from Krishna, Keerti & few customers. She mouthed a quick sorry to them.

“Kya ho gaya Saree Ka Dukaan? Chilla kyu raha hai?”

“Driver ko bhejne ki kya zaroorat hai? Tum khud nahi aa sakte?”

“Oh ho Saree Ka Dukaan! Miss kar raha hai kya tum mujhe?” He asked smirking.

“Tumhe miss kare meri juti. Samjhe?”

“Theek hai, phir main driver ko hi bhejta hai”

“Nahi Raghav. Tum aa jao”

“Driver ko bhejne mein kya problem hai?”

“Mujhe tumse kuch zaroori baat karni hai Raghav. Isliye keh rahi hu ki tum aa jao” She said hoping that he was convinced, “Please”

“Kya bola tum?”

“Please”

“Tum please bol raha hai matlab zaroor kuch important baat hoga” He said, “Aa jaayega main. Par mereko thoda time lagega”

“Theek hai. Chalega” She said excitedly.

“Mujhe tumpe doubt ho raha hai Saree Ka Dukaan. Tum mereko maarne waala toh nahi hai na?” Hearing this she face palmed.

“Haa, wahi toh plan hai Raghav Rao” She said sarcastically.

“Theek hai, theek hai. Aata hai main” He hung up.

Holding her phone to her chest, she smiled to herself.

-

After some time, a black Audi with RR symbol on it stopped infront of DSE. Raghav Rao descended from the back seat.

Pallavi saw him & was happy that he came. She came forward & said “Hi”

“Hello Saree Ka Dukaan, tum mera itne acche se welcome kar raha hai. Kya baat hai?” He said while coming towards her. His eyes landed on Keerti who was engrossed in her work, 'Keerti?'

He looked at smiling Pallavi & smiled back at her. Raghav now realized why Pallavi insisted him to come pick the order himself rather than sending the driver.

Pallavi signalled him to talk to Keerti.

He went towards her, “Keerti”

Keerti was shocked to see him, “Raghav?” She stood up.

Pallavi pretended to be busy in her work so that they can talk.

“Tum yaha kyu aaye ho? Pallavi ko pareshaan karne aaye ho” Keerti asked getting angry.

“Arre nahi, main yaha sirf apna order collect karne aaya tha”

“Oh please Raghav, tum itne bhi acche nahi ho ki bas aise hi Pallavi ko itna bada order dedo. Iske peeche bhi tumhaara koi na koi motive zaroor hoga na”

“Keerti, tu mereko galat samajh-” He was interrupted by her.

“Main tumhe galat nahi samajh rahi, tum galat ho, Raghav. Tum Pallavi ko pareshaan karna band karo, please. Usne pehli hi boht kuch saha hai aur woh already boht problems mein hai. Tum uski problems aur mat badhao”

“Keerti, main bas-”

“Mera naam bhi mat lo Raghav” Keerti said a bit loud which earned Pallavi's attention. Luckily, they were the only three people in the store.

Pallavi came towards them, “Keerti, kya hua? Tum aise kyu baat kar rahi ho Raghav se?”

“Pallavi, isse aise hi baat karni chahiye. Yeh hai hi iske laayak”

“Keerti, woh bas tumse baat hi toh kar raha tha” Pallavi said looking at Raghav.

“Par mujhe isse baath nahi karni. Aur tum kya iski side le rahi ho Pallavi. Bhul gayi iski wajah se jo tamaasha hua tha sangeet ke din”

“Main iski side nahi le rahi Keerti, main bass bata rahi hu. Aur rahi baat sangeet ki, toh us din jo kuch hua woh bas ek misunderstanding thi aur kuch nahi”

“Kuch bhi kaho Pallavi, lekin yeh insaan galat tha, hai aur rahega” Keerti said giving Raghav a disgusted look. He felt hurt hearing her words.

Saying this, Keerti started packing her things.

“Keerti kya kar rahi ho?” Pallavi asked her.

“Mera kaam ho gaya hai. Main jaa rahi hu”

“Keerti, tum-” Pallavi was interrupted by Raghav.

“Keerti, tu mat jaa. Tereko mujhe nahi dekhna na, theek hai. Main hi jaata hai yaha se”

Keerti went in the back office in anger & Raghav called his driver, “Yeh saara boxes car mein rakh do”

“Saree Ka Dukaan, main payment baad mein bhej dega” He said & turned to go when Pallavi held his wrist.

His eyes were moist & he didn't want to come across as weak infront of her, so he tried not to make any eye contact with her.

Seeing that he won't turn towards her, she stood infront of him. He was still not making eye contact.

“I am sorry, Raghav” This made him look up at her, “I am really so-” Before she could continue, Raghav interrupted her.

“Saree Ka Dukaan, mujhe koi baat nahi karni iss baare mein”

“Raghav, par-”

“Please” He pleaded & she couldn't say anything further. He sat in his car & the car zoomed out.

-

After some time, Keerti came out from the office.

“Woh kya tha, Keerti?” Pallavi asked her.

“Kya kya tha?”

“Abhi Raghav ke saath tumne jo kia woh”

“Mujhe uske baare mein koi baat nahi karni Pallavi”

“Karni padegi Keerti” She said a bit loud, “Woh sirf tumse baat kar raha tha. Tum bhi toh acche se baat kar sakti thi na? Woh tumhaara bhai hai Keerti aur-”

“Bhai tha, hai nahi. Ab woh mera kuch nahi lagta” Pallavi was shocked by her reaction

“Keerti”

“Aur Pallavi, tumhe humare baare mein, humare past ke baare mein kuch nahi pata, so please tum isme interfere na karo toh accha hai” Keerti said & left the shop.

Pallavi felt really bad for Raghav. Keerti's words had hurt him very much. Although, he didn't say anything but his eyes revealed everything.

“Aisa kya hua tha ke inn logo mein itni kadwahat hai? Aisa kya hua tha ke ek maa apne se aur ek behen apne bhai se itni nafrat karti hai?”

She was no one to talk in their family matters. She knew that Jaya Aunty would not like her interfering in between them but Raghav's dull face was coming infront of her eyes again & again.

Suddenly, her eyes landed on a box. She realized that it was of Raghav's order.

“Oh no! Yeh ek box toh yahi reh gaya. Koi nahi. Raat ko ghar jaate waqt deke jaungi. Waise bhi chota sa box hai, scooty pe aa jayega” & also she would get to see how Raghav is.

-

RR Mansion

Pallavi came inside carrying the box in her hands.

“Pallavi Ma'am?” Naidu who was going out saw her.

“Kya aap mujhe bata sakte hai Raghav kahan hai?” She asked him.

“Woh...Raghav sir...”

“Kya hua? Woh theek toh hai na?” She asked getting concerned.

“Woh unke puraane ghar mein hai”

“Puraana ghar? Woh kahan hai?”

Naidu showed her the way towards the small replica of the childhood house Raghav had created in RR Mansion.

“Theek hai. Main dekhti hu. Kya aap please yeh box uske office mein rakh denge?”

“Box toh main rakh dunga par Ma'am, aap uss ghar mein nahi ja sakti”

“Kyu?”

“Anna ko pasand nahi ki waha koi jaaye. Farhad Bhai ke alawa waha jaane ki permission kisi ko nahi hai”

“Farhad kahan hai abhi?”

“Unke Ammi ki tabiat theek nahi hai, toh woh unse milne gaye hai. 2 din baad wapas aayenge”

“Aur baaki ke servants kaha hai?”

“Sab log servant quarters mein hai. Kaam khatam karke wahin jaate hai sab. Main bhi ja raha hu. Aapko kuch chahiye Ma'am? Chai Coffee?” Naidu asked her.

“Nahin, thanks. Aap yeh box rakh dijiye aur jayiye. Main Raghav se mil lungi”

“Theek hai” He left.

Pallavi slowly made her way towards the door of childhood house. She hoped that Raghav shouldn't get angry on seeing her there. The door was closed, she knocked. Nobody answered so she knocked a bit harder this time & it opened. She prayed to God & went inside.

The house though small was beautiful. It had the old vintage look to it. Pallavi realized that this is how his childhood house must have looked like & so, he built a replica in his mansion.

“Raghav?” She called him. No answer.

She was about to call him again when her eyes landed on a swinging Raghav standing in a corner with a whiskey bottle. She rushed to him & held him.

“Raghav, yeh kya haalat bana di hai apni? Kitni pee rakhi hai?”

“Saree Ka Dukaan, tum yaha kya kar raha hai?”

She brought him towards a small sofa in the room & was trying to make him lie down. But Raghav being the stubborn person that he is was not listening to her. He just sat on the floor leaning against the sofa.

“Tum yaha kyu aaya Saree Ka Dukaan? Tum bhi jao jaise sab log chodke chala gaya”

“Appa, Arjun, Amma aur Keerti, sab log chala gaya”

Pallavi wondered who Arjun was. She sat down beside him.

“Arjun kon hai?” She slowly asked.

“Mera chota bhai jo ab iss duniya mein nahi hai” It was a shocker for her.

“Kya?”

“Jo sab ko lagta hai meri wajah se marr gaya”

“Tum kya bol rahe ho Raghav?”

“Main aur meri family, Appa, Amma, Keerti, Arjun aur main hum sab ek saath rehta tha”

[The whole story of Raghav's past is same as the show. I don't want to write it down, then the chapter will become too long]

By the end of the story, Raghav was in tears & so was Pallavi. She didn't know what to say. His childhood was terrible. He lost his Appa & younger brother. For the past 10 years, his Amma & younger sister were not there with him. How he must have lived without them. She thought of the day she had met Raghav for the first time & how she blamed his upbringing for the kind of person that he is. She felt guilty for saying such mean things to him.

Feeling sorry, she hugged him tightly & he reciprocated.

“Sab chala gaya chodke”

“Shhh, shaant ho jao Raghav”

She cupped his face & gave a soft kiss on his forehead. She wiped his tears & kissed his eyes. She didn't know why she was doing all this but she felt peace within her.

Being drunk, Raghav was not in his senses. He didn't realize that he has told everything about his past to her. Feeling sleepy, he slowly lied down in her lap.

“Mere ko chodke mat ja, mat ja” Raghav mumbled.

“Main kahi nahi jaa rahi” She said placing one hand on his chest & other caressing his head. She kissed his forehead.

Pallavi realized that Raghav won't get up until morning & somewhere she didn't want to leave him alone so she decided to stay over. She messaged Kaka that she'll be staying at Krishna's place at night as they had to complete a very important order.

She put her phone in the bag & kept caressing Raghav's hair.

'I am sorry, Raghav. Jab hum pehli baar mile the, tab maine tumhaari parvarish par ungli uthaayi thi. Mujhe aisa nahi karna chahiye tha. I am sorry' Saying this in her mind, she kissed his forehead again.

She leaned against the sofa & closed her eyes.

-

It was morning. Raghav slowly adjusted his eyes to the morning light. Because of drinking so much, he had a headache.

Suddenly, Raghav realized that he was not in his bed but was rather sleeping in someone's lap. He looked at the person only to realize that it was his Saree Ka Dukaan's lap that he was sleeping in.

He jerked himself out & started looking around. He realized that he was in his childhood house. He came here after getting drunk after Keerti drama that happened at DSE. But how did Saree Ka Dukaan come here.

The little commotion Raghav did, wake Pallavi up. When she saw the surrounding, she was shocked to see that she was at a different place. But when her eyes landed on Raghav, she realized where she was & why.

“Tum theek ho abhi?”

“Mereko kya hua hai? Main ekdum theek hai. Tum batao tum yahan kya kar raha hai?”

“Main...woh...”

“Bol”

“Order ka ek box kal dukaan mein reh gaya tha toh main wahin dene aayi thi”

“Tum iss room mein kaise aaya? Kisne permission diya tumko yahan aane ka?”

“Ghar mein koi nahi tha aur iss room se awaaze aane lagi toh mujhe laga koi chor ghus gaya hai, isliye main andar aayi. Par yahan tum the” She said making an excuse deliberately avoiding Naidu was here because she knew Raghav would get angry on Naidu for sending her inside.

“Tumhe dikha tha na main. Toh tum wapas jaana chahiye tha. Yahan kyun ruk gaya” He said getting up.

“Tumne pi rakhi thi Raghav. Pure nashe ki haalat mein the. Chal bhi nahi paa rahe the tum theek se. Yahan koi aur tha nahi. Mujhe laga tumhe akele chodna theek nahi hai, isliye main ruk gayi” She also stood up.

Realizing that he gets vulnerable after getting drunk & ends up saying all the things he shouldn't be, Raghav got scared. Did he tell her everything about his past?

He looked at her & she was giving a slight smile, “Main kal raat ko kuch bola kya tumko?”

“Kiske baare mein?”

“Apne baare mein? Apni family ka baare mein?”

She realized what he was asking & why. But she didn't want to embarrass him at the moment so she nodded her head in a no. She saw a feeling of relief on his face.

“Woh...main...tumhaara godh...mein kaise?” Raghav asked getting uncomfortable.

“Tum...sofa pe so nahi rahe the aur neeche baith gaye. Jab main tumhaare side mein baithi toh tum meri godh mein...”

“I am sorry. Tumko aise sona pada kal yahan. Woh main-”

“Koi baat nahi Raghav, its okay” Pallavi interrupted him.

“Tum yahan tha, toh tumhaara ghar kya bola tum?” He asked realizing that she was here all night.

“Maine bola ki main Krishna ke ghar rukungi”

“Tum mere liye apna family se jhooth bola?” He asked in a soft tone.

She came towards him “Meri Aai kehti hai, kisi ki bhalayi ke liye jhooth bolna jhooth nahi hota” She smiled at him.

She looked around, “Yeh ghar boht sundar hai. Tumhaare bachpan ka ghar aisa hi tha na?”

“Tumko kaise pata?” He asked shockingly.

“Kal raat tumne hi bataya tha”

“Aur kuch toh nahi bola na main?”

“Nahi” She told him, “Lekin tumhe kabhi kuch batana ho toh tum mujhe zaroor bata sakte ho, main yahin hoon” They shared an eyelock until Pallavi got a call from Kaka.

“Hello, Kaka”

“Kahan hai tu Pallavi?” Kaka asked getting worried.

“Raaste mein hu Kaka, aa rahi hu” Saying this, she cut the call.

“Main chalti hu” She told Raghav.

“Main driver ko bolta hai, woh tumko drop kar dega”

“Nahi, meri scooty hai bahar. Main chali jaungi”

“Theek hai”

Both of them came outside towards the main door.

Pallavi turned to him, “Bye”

“Bye”

-

Raghav told Reddy to make lemonade for him & went to freshen up. He went to shower. After a heavy emotional breakdown at night, this shower was much needed. As the water ran down over his body, he felt relaxed. As he closed his eyes, he started getting flashes of the previous night. And after some time, everything was crystal clear in front of him. How he got drunk in that room, how Pallavi came, how he told her everything, how she made him sleep, every freaking thing.

“Main yeh kya kar diya? Main Saree Ka Dukaan ko sab bata diya? Aaj tak Farhad ko main saara baat nahi bataya toh usko kaise bata diya? Itna weak kaise ho gaya main?” He came out of the bathroom & started changing.

“Saree Ka Dukaan kya soch raha hoga mere baare mein, ki main ek khooni hai, mera wajah se mera Appa aur mera Bhai iss duniya mein nahi hai”

“Lekin jab main usko subah pucha toh kyu nahi bola woh kuch? Chup kyu raha?”

He suddenly got flashes of how Pallavi kissed his forehead, his eyes & an instant smile broke out on his face.

“Saree Ka Dukaan mereko kiss kiya?” He said looking at himself in the mirror. His trance was broken by Farhad's call.

“Farhad”

“Hello Anna”

“Kaise ho? Aur Ammi kaisi hai?”

“Main theek hu aur Ammi bhi theek ho rahi hai. Anna, main kal tak aa jaunga”

“Farhad, jab tak Ammi puri tarah theek nahi ho jaati tab tak waapis mat aana”

“Theek hai Anna”

“Aur ha paiso ki zaroorat ho toh bata dena”

“Ji Anna” He hung up the call.

Raghav came down & had his lemonade. He saw the time.

“11 baj raha hai, Saree Ka Dukaan abhi pohch gaya hoga shop pe” He left for DSE.

-

Deshmukh Saree Emporium

It was 11.15 am. Pallavi was at DSE. Krishna had to go some relative's place with her mother, so Pallavi had given her a day leave.

After some time, she started doing her work. She was arranging sarees in the rack.

Meanwhile Raghav had come at DSE. He came inside & saw Pallavi alone in the shop arranging sarees. As her back was facing him, she didn't realize that Raghav was standing at the entrance. When he closed the shutter down & locked it, that's when she turned towards him.

“Raghav? Tum yaha kya kar rahe ho? Aur yeh kya badtameezi hai? Tumne shutter kyu band kiya?”

“Main iss shop ka owner hai. Main jo chahe kar sakta hai” Saying this he came towards her.

“Tum...kya...kar rahe ho?” She started going backwards.

“Tum merese jhooth kyu bola?” He came forward.

“Kounsa jhooth?” She kept going backward.

“Yeh hi ki main kuch bola nahi kal raat”

“Tum...” Her back touched the rack.

“Abhi jhooth mat bolna Saree Ka Dukaan” He warned her.

“Tumne kal nashe ki haalat mein mujhe sab bata diya” Hearing this, he stopped in his track.

“Toh tum jhooth kyu bola subah ki main kuch nahi bola karke?”

“Mujhe laga tumhe mere samne awkward feel hoga, isliye kuch nahi bola. Aur mujhe laga tumhe yaad bhi nahi rahega. Par mujhe kya pata tha ki tumhe sabkuch itni jaldi yaad aa jaayega” She said making a pout.

His anger melted seeing her cute face & chuckled inwardly. He turned & sat on the bench.

“Tum na boht ajeeb hai Saree Ka Dukaan”

“Main ajeeb hu aur yeh tum keh rahe ho”

She sat beside him.

“Raghav?”

“Hmmm”

“Main Jaya Aunty se baat karu?” She asked in a soft voice.

“Kis baare mein?”

“Tumhaare baare mein”

“Aur kya kahega tum unse? Ki woh merese kabhi baat na karein?”

“Nahi, bilkul nahi. Main unhe yeh kahungi ki woh ek baar tumhaari baat sune, tumhaara point of view samajhne ki koshish karein aur ho sake toh tumhe maaf kar de”

“Toh tumhe...main galat nahi lagta?”

“Galat?”

“Tum mujhe khooni nahi maanta?” He asked looking intently at her.

“Raghav, main tumhe khooni kyu maanungi” She placed her hand on his hand, “Maana ki Appa aur Arjun ki death kahin na kahin tumhaari wajah se hui, par iska matlab yeh bilkul nahi ki tumne unhe maara hai” He intertwined their fingers.

“Jab yeh sab hua, tab tum bhi toh bacche hi the na, ek 16-17 saal ke bacche. Uss age mein sabse galtiyan hoti hai. Tumse bhi hui. Ek galat insaan par trust karne ki galti. Lekin Raghav, uss insaan ne tumhaara trust toda, tumhe dhokha diya toh usme tumhaara kya kasoor?” He was touched by her words. His Amma, his sister never listened to him, & here was a girl whom he claimed to hate didn't only listen to him but also understood his thoughts & feelings.

“Main Jaya Aunty se baat karungi, unhe samjhaungi ki woh tumhaari side samjhe” A tear rolled down from his eye.

“Aur tum na yeh rona band karo” She wiped his tear, “Don ho tum Hyderabad ke, aise rote huye acche nahi lagte. Tum sirf logo ko pareshaan karte huye acche lagte ho” She joked to make him feel lighter & it indeed did make him smile.

“And I am sorry Raghav. Kal maine tumhe yahan sirf isliye bulaya tha kyunki Keerti yahan aayi thi. Mujhe laga ki shayad tum dono mein kuch baat ho jaaye. Par aisa kuch nahi hua. Ulta hi ho gaya sab. I am sorry”

“Its Okay, Saree Ka Dukaan. Jab sab theek hona hoga na tab ho jaayega. Atleast tum socha iss baare mein uske liye Thanks” He smiled, “Aur tum na zyada Sorry mat bola karo. Jaisa main rote huye accha nahi lagta na, waisa tum sorry bolte huye accha nahi lagta” She chuckled.

“Saree Ka Dukaan, ek baat puchu?”

“Pucho?”

“Tum yeh sab kyun kar raha hai? Tum toh mereko pasand bhi nahi karta, phir kyu?”

“Raghav, koi bhi insaan kitna bhi bura kyu na ho, usne life mein kitni bhi galtiya kyu na ki ho, koi bhi yeh deserve nahi karta ki uski Amma usse nafrat kare. Aur bhale hi main tumhe pasand nahi karti, par Aunty ko toh pasand karti hu na, infact boht pasand karti hu. Woh kuch nahi kehti, lekin unki aankhon mein saaf dikhta hai ki woh bhi tumse boht pyaar karti hai, tumhe boht miss karti hai. Par hai toh tumhaari Amma hi na, toh ego mein aake keh nahi paati. Isliye yeh sab main unke liye kar rahi hu. Toh tum kisi galat fehmi mein mat rehna ki main yeh sab tumhaare liye kar rahi hu. Samjhe?”

“Ha, waise mere liye kuch karega bhi kyu tum? Lagta hi kaun hai main tera?” He whispered the latter part.

Pallavi heard it, “Dushman. Mere favourite dushman ho tum” She said to cheer his mood & he smiled.

Raghav suddenly remembered her kisses & thought to tease her.

“Waise Saree Ka Dukaan, mereko kal raat ke baare mein sab yaad aa gaya hai. Sirf baatein nahin. SAB” He focused on the SAB part.

Pallavi realized what he was trying to say but pretended not to know, “Kya yaad aa gaya hai?”

He came closer. Not to forget their hands were still intertwined.

“Tumko yaad nahi?”

“Nahi” She whispered.

“Sach mein yaad nahi?”

She nodded her head in a no. He leaned forward & kissed her forehead. The feel of his lips on her forehead made her close her eyes. He lingered his lips over there for some time & then kissed both her eyes. He saw her quivering lips & leaned forward to kiss. Their lips were about to touch when a knock on the shutter broke their moment.

Raghav controlled himself & Pallavi opened her eyes. She pushed him back & stood up. She checked herself in the mirror & opened the shutter. It was Krishna.

“Didi, aapne shutter kyun band-” She came inside talking when her eyes landed on Raghav.

“Raghav Sir, aap yaha?” He smiled at her. She turned towards Pallavi, “Didi, yeh yahan kya kar rahe hai? Aur shutter kyu band kiya tha?” She whispered but unfortunately Raghav heard everything.

“Woh hum...kuch important baat kar rahe the” Pallavi answered without making any eye contact with her.

“Tu bata, tu aaj kaise aa gayi? Tu kahi jaane waali thi na?” She asked changing the topic.

“Ha, par phir Amma akele hi chali gayi”

Pallavi nodded at her & looked at Raghav from the periphery of her vision. He saw her doing that & realized that she is feeling awkward now.

Not to make things uncomfortable for them, he decided to leave.

“Main chalta hai phir”

“Hmm” Pallavi hummed.

He went towards his car & turned, “Saree Ka Dukaan?”

She looked at him & he signalled her to come towards him.

“Kya hua?” She asked standing in front of him.

“Itna laal hone ka zaroorat nahi hai. Sabko batana hai kya abhi kya hua tha?” He said looking at her flushed face.

She touched her cheeks.

“Aur ha, abhi jo hua usko leke tension mat le. Hote rehta hai. Koi baat nahi” She looked at him.

His next words puzzled the life out of her, “Aur waise bhi, mera Saree Ka Dukaan hai, main jo chahe kar sakta hai” Saying this, he winked at her, sat in the car & zoomed out.

Pallavi stood there like a statue until Krishna called her inside.

Was he talking about the shop or her?

What are you doing to me Raghav Rao?

-

Another OS. I always wanted Pallavi to discover Raghav's past before marriage & help him reunite with his Amma but that never happened😑.

I hope you like it.

Please vote, comment & share. Also, do tell if you want me to write an alternative version of any scene.

Uk_1234 thumbnail

Yea sure. Infact I do have something on this in my mind already☺