Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

this is going to be the last scene isnt it. Ending with a selfie of the fam. smh. Not even cons night. I. Just. There's a part of me that doesn't even care at this point LOL. Yay RP happy ending in the last five minutes of the last episode when they had a whole 3 weeks to write good RP scenes. 

Edited by Minionite - 26 days ago
S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Ashi edit your post … we can talk about raghav Ann’s Pallavi here … 

S-I-A thumbnail

Originally posted by: fria319

this is going to be the last scene isnt it. Ending with a selfie of the fam. smh. Not even cons night. I. Just. There's a part of me that doesn't even care at this point LOL. Yay RP happy ending in the last five minutes of the last episode when they had a whole 3 weeks to write good RP scenes. 

As per Sai and other BTS kitchen scene is going to be the last scene …

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

bc this is Saishi AT as well - https://twitter.com/bollythingz/status/1462961967652646914?s=20

Tweet is spitting straight facts. [I don't agree with bashing and name calling in the replies]

This is what's so upsetting. These two worked SO HARD for this show. They did SO WELL for how new they were. And look at how they're being treated! I hope HOPE HOPE it means they were filming other scenes for future episodes that will be given to us at the very end. Bc of the double filming then maybe that's why they don't have screen time now? I just hope. 🤡smiley8smiley8smiley8

Coming to think of it, yes, the show literally worked and survived so many months without a sensible storyline because of Saishi. 

The ones who cried buckets because the show is going off air is because of Saishi. You can't take away this credit where it's due, 2 new comers gave their blood and sweat to the show.

Mediocre writing and screenplay, only thing constant was the warmth that filled the screen when Saishi played Raghvi perfectly. Damn they got served such a bad deal. 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

*EVERY TIME Raghav-Pallavi are having a convo/moment*

Pallavi: Mujhe ghar jaana hain, SAB mera intezaar kar rahe hain.

Me: 

WHO WHO SISTAAAH WHO IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE D HOUSE BATAA MEKOOOO😳🤣

@bold : ❤️❤️

even I am thinking what and who is waiting for P at D house

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

fria319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: S-I-A

As per Sai and other BTS kitchen scene is going to be the last scene …

Idk if it was ever cleared that this is the last scene of the episode or the last scene they shot. Did they clear it up? 

I dont find the kitchen scene that much better tho LOL. Unless they show him whisking her away to their room. 

S-I-A thumbnail

Idk if it was ever cleared that this is the last scene of the episode or the last scene they shot. Did they clear it up? 

I dont find the kitchen scene that much better tho LOL. Unless they show him whisking her away to their room. 

Sai said in interview that is the last scene and it’s funny .I read it yesterday … 

fria319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

@bold : ❤️❤️

even I am thinking what and who is waiting for P at D house

Think Which One GIF by Nick Jonas

no one. literally no one is looking for her or wondering where she disappears to.  

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

Uff, I SO want to talk about that other couple who is Sickand's most favorite in the show but can't because this is RaghVi AT🤣🤣

Kya din aa gaye hain mere, I want to discuss Raghav's sister OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. Haye Sickand🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpj2qkaE7YQ

Are Raghav-Pallavi our leads? I can't tell anymore, they haven't been for a long time now. They had ONE SCENE TODAY. ONE SCENE BAS (I ain't counting that phone call shoo phoor hurr). In that ONE scene, RaghVi are discussing Esha and their plan OUT in the open. 

Why, you ask? 

Because if Pallavi is not roaming around everywhere in broad daylight, how else will Sumit see P in tomorrow's episode? 

Raghav-Pallavi ko jagah kam pad rahi thi in Raghav's den/RR mansion in general/Raghav's office/Pallavi's saree shop/D house/literally all the other places with some privacy so they went on a cliff to discuss their plans. Yeah, it TOTALLY makes sense.

MHRW FD to MHRW writers :

Write It Down The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero