*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 21*~* - Page 5

Posted: 2 years ago

Fria this is how you shot 2 episodes per day. Few scenes at D house, few at RR Mansion and few here there. Who is caring for logic now. They are shooting 1 hour of shoot time in close to 10 hrs - whereas it used to be barely 30 mins in that time. Swallow it and we are done with this show 

Originally posted by rubys07

Uff, I SO want to talk about that other couple who is Sickand's most favorite in the show but can't because this is RaghVi AT🤣🤣

Kya din aa gaye hain mere, I want to discuss Raghav's sister OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. Haye Sickand🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpj2qkaE7YQ

Are Raghav-Pallavi our leads? I can't tell anymore, they haven't been for a long time now. They had ONE SCENE TODAY. ONE SCENE BAS (I ain't counting that phone call shoo phoor hurr). In that ONE scene, RaghVi are discussing Esha and their plan OUT in the open. 

Why, you ask? 

Because if Pallavi is not roaming around everywhere in broad daylight, how else will Sumit see P in tomorrow's episode? 

Raghav-Pallavi ko jagah kam pad rahi thi in Raghav's den/RR mansion in general/Raghav's office/Pallavi's saree shop/D house/literally all the other places with some privacy so they went on a cliff to discuss their plans. Yeah, it TOTALLY makes sense.

Everything and anything for tadka. 

How are they going to get a confession out of E now ? Are they going to kidnap Sumit? Then why didn't they do that before? Beat him up? Then why wait this long? 

This is worse than M track. 

Originally posted by rubys07

Uff, I SO want to talk about that other couple who is Sickand's most favorite in the show but can't because this is RaghVi AT🤣🤣

Kya din aa gaye hain mere, I want to discuss Raghav's sister OF ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. Haye Sickand🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpj2qkaE7YQ

Are Raghav-Pallavi our leads? I can't tell anymore, they haven't been for a long time now. They had ONE SCENE TODAY. ONE SCENE BAS (I ain't counting that phone call shoo phoor hurr). In that ONE scene, RaghVi are discussing Esha and their plan OUT in the open. 

Why, you ask? 

Because if Pallavi is not roaming around everywhere in broad daylight, how else will Sumit see P in tomorrow's episode? 

Raghav-Pallavi ko jagah kam pad rahi thi in Raghav's den/RR mansion in general/Raghav's office/Pallavi's saree shop/D house/literally all the other places with some privacy so they went on a cliff to discuss their plans. Yeah, it TOTALLY makes sense.

Arey main to kahti hoon ki P R ka gaon wale room mein hi chup jaati.....wahan mini hospital bhi to banaya thana sikka ne to ab 2-2 episodes ek din shoot krenge to yahi milega na....n waise bhi sikka show mein interested nhi tha aur na hi TRP ka koi pressure to usse ab jo kachra dikhana hai wo dikhayega aur fans k pyar bhare comments ka uss pr koi asar nhi hone wala😆 to girls take a chill pill aur raghvi lollypop scenes dekhne k liye 4 episodes aur jhel lo🤗

Originally posted by PSharada

Fria this is how you shot 2 episodes per day. Few scenes at D house, few at RR Mansion and few here there. Who is caring for logic now. They are shooting 1 hour of shoot time in close to 10 hrs - whereas it used to be barely 30 mins in that time. Swallow it and we are done with this show 

Basically. I cant believe I held out hope that it would end well. They literally wasted about what, 6? 7 episodes? Why are they so bad at writing for their leads. 

But also. Sharada, they're clearly thinking and writing these things! If we can think of more logical ways to show the episode and scenes of RP in 5 minutes - how come they cant!?!? 

Edited by fria319 - 2 years ago

What is this show even? 

Who are the leads? 

Where is RaghVi? 

#RaghViKyaKarRaheHain?

Kyun chalti hain pawan? 

Kyun jhoome hain gagan? 

Kyun machalta hain mann?

*Will be back in an hour or so.

all of us celebrating the end of MHRW and kicking ourselves over how much time we wasted these past 1.5 weeks: 

Originally posted by fria319

all of us celebrating the end of MHRW and kicking ourselves over how much time we wasted these past 1.5 weeks: 

I never thought they will make it this easy for us … ðŸ˜­

Everything and anything for tadka. 

How are they going to get a confession out of E now ? Are they going to kidnap Sumit? Then why didn't they do that before? Beat him up? Then why wait this long? 

This is worse than M track. 

💯 Agreed....jis track ne sabko unemployed kr diya😡

All r the members who related to Raghvi k show all r suffering in their manner in their life...P ki cousin ne bola tha ki pata nhi next project kab milega😭

Edited by manisha.8148 - 2 years ago

Can they atleast show aai with a broken leg or hand for our sanity. It may give some purpose for pals "being needed in" d mukhs. 

But please not VD with another stroke - don't want to see this face now. Can't put up with VD 🤮 too. My tolerance is tested to max with today's extras read sunshine, iconic, sumit, bada bindi..... 

I. 

The answer:  Nothing.  Nothing happened. Today's entire episode was just so we could get Pallavi in a police uniform. That's all. They'd rather have her spend time playing dress up instead of spending time with her husband. wow. bravo. Raghav says "we'll fight this together"... uhh, how when you barely spend five minutes with each other?

The miniscule RP scene we got where nothing of value was added - just a regurgitation of previous track dialogue. wow. 

Them constantly needing to have Pallavi go to D house anytime there's a problem in her life.. I -... Why was the door to D house even open? Who leaves their front door open? How could E just barge her way into someone else's home? Why couldn't P just hide in the bathroom or storage room? How was she able to get out of RR mansion without E seeing her, after walking past her room, but in D house she has to cosplay.  Why are they just writing crap to write crap? 

They really sunk this show into the toilet. There. I said it. 

Again she needs to leave her husband. To put out what fires? How would D fam ever survive without her? (sarcasm). 

And R, dude, why don't you tell her to come home and just stay in the room. How is she going to work? Doesn't E know where she works? She could easily go and ask if P came to work that day - there I solved the mystery. 

How did Saishi keep a straight face on. Why are the leads only getting 5 min of screen time in back to back episodes? How much filler did they need? If they just had P in RR mansion, they could have given us scenes of RP to fill up the episode - let everyone else's drama keep continuing. But no, that's exactly what they don't want to give us because god forbid we actually watch a show for the lead pair *shocker* (sarcasm).

I can't even comment on R because he's barely in this week's episodes. 

Edited by Ruhi.007 - 2 years ago

Hey Ruhi - please edit your last post :) 

No names not used by show characters. 

But no they're not going to show a legit reason for her to be in d house - bc they have none. They just need to stall the plot and avoid writing RP scenes - that's the only reason.