Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

this is going to be the last scene isnt it. Ending with a selfie of the fam. smh. Not even cons night. I. Just. There's a part of me that doesn't even care at this point LOL. Yay RP happy ending in the last five minutes of the last episode when they had a whole 3 weeks to write good RP scenes. 

Happy we are getting the remarriage (Sharada should be happy) but I'm salty its lack lustre. Raghav is the richest man in Hyderabad for crying out loud. 

Fria as per bts this is how it's going to end.

1. Remarriage scene and selfie scene 

2. Confrontation with Esha (same sari as kitchen scene and bedroom scene of live).

3. Bedroom scene and kitchen aata scene ( not sure atta was last filmed or last to be telecast).

How I feel it should be.

1.Confrontation with Esha

2. Bedroom scene and Atta scene

3. Remarriage and selfie.

In either case I don't think we are getting a con, I'm so done with the show rn, just end it however you wish to for God's sakes.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vibrant_Ana

MHRW FD to MHRW writers :

Write It Down The Kid Mero GIF by Desus & Mero

We already did that Ana - remember, they took our comments and turned them into P's dialogue when she found out about "ONS" 

Timesfly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Past few days, me to MHRW creatives:

Go Ahead Bore Me Elvira Mistress Of The Dark GIF by filmeditor

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

bc this is Saishi AT as well - https://twitter.com/bollythingz/status/1462961967652646914?s=20

Tweet is spitting straight facts. [I don't agree with bashing and name calling in the replies]

This is what's so upsetting. These two worked SO HARD for this show. They did SO WELL for how new they were. And look at how they're being treated! I hope HOPE HOPE it means they were filming other scenes for future episodes that will be given to us at the very end. Bc of the double filming then maybe that's why they don't have screen time now? I just hope. 🤡smiley8smiley8smiley8

Can I confess to be scared of what they are going to show in the next 4 episodes. Would there be any meaningful scenes of the leads 🤔. 

Today we had iconic's monologue to take away screen time from leads. Is there any audience who would care of what iconic's internal thinking is at this point...Just show an earthquake and have earth open up and eat away iconic for all I care 🙏. 

fria319 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Happy we are getting the remarriage (Sharada should be happy) but I'm salty its lack lustre. Raghav is the richest man in Hyderabad for crying out loud. 

Fria as per bts this is how it's going to end.

1. Remarriage scene and selfie scene 

2. Confrontation with Esha (same sari as kitchen scene and bedroom scene of live).

3. Bedroom scene and kitchen aata scene ( not sure atta was last filmed or last to be telecast).

How I feel it should be.

1.Confrontation with Esha

2. Bedroom scene and Atta scene

3. Remarriage and selfie.

In either case I don't think we are getting a con, I'm so done with the show rn, just end it however you wish to for God's sakes.

@bold:

Same tbh. I'm only watching bc I stuck to it for this long. I need to see how it actually ends. Plus RR looking hella good in these past few episodes - so i'm just like eh why not. It only takes like 5 min of my day now.. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Jai is saying this is the last scene - it makes sense they show remarriage and selfie as the last scene. Instead of remarriage could they have spoken about their issues. SMH 

joliefemme thumbnail

We already did that Ana - remember, they took our comments and turned them into P's dialogue when she found out about "ONS" 

But they failed to identify #audiencekyachahtehai

What a crapfest. 

I wish TT folks trend #Saishideservedbetter

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Jai is saying this is the last scene - it makes sense they show remarriage and selfie as the last scene. Instead of remarriage could they have spoken about their issues. SMH 

Jo mil raha hai dekh lo chup chap 😆

Now this got me confused which is going to be the last scene 😕

Edited by S-I-A - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

I think the renewal of vows (bc they never got divorced) is symbolic bc they need to be fully aware and cognizant of the relationship they're both choosing now. I'm ok with remarriage, but that could've happened today. They didn't need to scare E for like 5 episodes and have marriage be the end scene of all scenes. 

I said it A LONG time ago and I think I was always right - ITV will NEVER show a consummation in a hate marriage. The couple has to fall in love and get remarried and THEN they'll show cons. Considering they had "no time left" - they're going to just end it with remarriage/renewal of vows. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Jo mil raha hai dekh lo chup chap 😆

Aur jo khoon khaul raha hai uska kya? I feel bad for Saishi. Did you see the BTS. Are they running to take the pheraa?