Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

“She will come with us to Delhi.” Ashok replied with any delay.

“She will come to our house in Manali.” Neil said almost at the same time.

Both glared each other and no one was willing to step back. Dr. Vikram saw their faces and understood that they have failed to reach any conclusion with mutual consent.

Part 2

“I am her father, her legal guardian. I have every right on her. I will not leave my daughter with this man.” Ashok said with finality.

“No you are not. She is my lawfully wedded wife and I am the responsible for her in every way. She will come with me.” Neil challenged him getting equally angry.

“Why dont you guys let Mini decide with whom she wants to go?” Babita suggested after much contemplation.

“I think Mrs. Khurana is right. Mini is already stressed out since we have told her about her condition. She was shocked, even had a small panic attack. So we should not do anything which may further pressurise her.” Dr. Vikram suggested.

“But let me please atleast meet her properly and tell her about us. Who knows she might get glimpses of her memories back or decide to spend time with me to remember what all she forgot. It may help in her early recovery also.” Neil suggested.

“There is no need for it....” Ashok was about to argue when Dr. Vikram interrupted him. “He is right Mr. Khurana, chances of getting her memories back are high if she lives here with Mr. Oberoi and anyway, he is her spouse, legal guardian, we must give him chance to talk, its in his rights.”

Ashok just made his fist in anger as he couldn’t argue with doctor on this matter further.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil went in Mini’s room. He felt like he was entering an exam hall and the result of which will decide the fate of this relationship. He was nervous as hell. But he couldn’t give up without putting up a good fight at least.

Mini looked at him. She narrowed her eyes to identify the man standing before her. He was the same man she saw when she gained consciousness. He had rushed by side and so lovingly put his hand on her forehead. But she dont know him....or do she? The doctors have told her that this is year 2021 and she was blank for few moments. How the hell can this happen. It was year 2016 what she remember last. She was in Delhi with her parents. What is she doing in Manali? The questions started taking toll on her and she felt a headache. She touched her forehead and started rubbing it.

Neil noticed Mini is rubbing her head. He immediately rushed towards her forgetting his nervousness and handed her a glass of water. “Easy sunshine, you dont have to stress yourself too much.” Neil said and out of habit caressed her face.

Mini flinched back at the slightest touch. “Who are you? Please stay back. Did you just call me sunshine? My name is Mini. Do I know you?” Mini gave words to her confusion which just reminded Neil of their weird situation and instantly the nervousness was back in him.

“I am...actually...you know...we are...I...” Neil didn’t know what to say.

“Tell me clearly. Do I know you? Doctors say that I have forgotten some years of my life. Did I meet you in these years?” Mini asked as she again started to feel a little bit headache.

Neil sighed. He was worried about her reaction. He wont be able to bear any strong harsh reaction from her like she reacted on his touch. It was breaking his heart to introduce himself to his wife. But he knew he had to say it somehow. He took deep breath and begin, “To be exact, you have forgotten 5 years of your life. You are now 27, a photographer by profession, working for travel and living magazine. You had some dispute with your family long ago and you left them. You were not in touch with them. Last year, you came to Manali to click some photos for magazine and you met me here at my restaurant. We fell in love, dated for sometime and just few months back, 3.5 to be precise, we got married.”

Mini was dumbfounded with the information overload. What shocked her more was not only this man claimed to be her husband but what he was saying seemed completely untrue. Her love for her family, especially for her dad was known to all. She had an ideal father, an ideal mother and such loving brother, a perfect family. She could have never fought with her parents and even if she did, she could have not stayed angry with them more then few hours and this man here is saying she left her house, broke all ties with them, was not even in touch...is he out of his mind? And what he said, she is photographer by profession! Photography was her hobby, yes, but she was doing MBA so that she could join family business later and her dad was proud of her career choice. She was happy while studying in college; it was not like she had any other plans. Then photography, how come? And she cant just marry any random man like that...didnt she had liking towards Mickey, their family friend’s son, he liked her too. And they were supposed to get engaged once her college would have finished.

All the questions seemed like a hammer on her head and her headache just started increasing every second. She also started to breathe heavily and pressed her forehead with all the fingers to somehow stop the pain. Neil panicked and rushed towards her immediately. He tried to hug her to calm her down but Mini pushed him away.

“Dont touch me. I dont know you. Go away.” She shouted and exactly like Neil had imagined, her words and screams felt like daggers piercing his hearts. He took the support of nearby wall to stand on his own and somehow did the herculean task of controlling his emotions right now.

Dr. Vikram along with Ashok and Babita came running in the room upon hearing her scream. Dr. Virkam called the nurses for help who administered necessary medicines to Mini to calm her down. She felt relieved to see her parents, few known faces she was longing to see. She became normal soon.She tried to get up and run to them but Babita stopped her and hugged her. Ashok also came from other side and took her in tight embrace.

“Mom, dad...thank God you are here. Please take me home. What I am doing here? Who are all these people? I am so confused right now....I dont want to stay here.” Mini sobbed in Babita’s arms.

“Dont worry my dear, you father has come for you. I will make everything right. I will take you back with me.” Ashok assured her.

Ashok’s words got Neil’s attention. “She still hasn’t decided anything yet.” Neil reminded him.

“She has clearly said she wants to go home with us. What are you? Deaf?” Ashok taunted.

“She is just stressed out listening to all this at once. Let her decide with her cool mind.” Neil argued.

“Ok, now she seems fine. We should ask her again. Mini beta, you want to come with us to your home at Delhi or do you want to go with this stranger?” Ashok chose his words carefully to portray Neil as less attractive option as he could.

“Stranger? Is he stranger to you too? He just said that he is my husband. How can it be possible that you dont know my husband?” Mini asked the first rational question came to her mind.

“He is your husband, according to him. But I believe he is some opportunist who just wants to take advantage of your condition. I mean, you dont remember him. We dont know him. Who knows if he is saying truth or not?” Ashok shrugged putting more suspicion in Mini’s mind.

“I cant believe you are trying to instigate her in this condition against me. What kind of father are you? May be thats why she cut all ties with you.” Neil snapped back.

“Dont talk to my father like that.” Mini defended Ashok and Neil couldn’t hide the how hurt he was feeling right now.

“What proof do you have about our so called marriage? Whatever you said makes no sense. I will never do any of those things. It seems like you are talking about some another girl not me.” Mini added further.

“Proof! Never thought I will have to prove my love to you.” Neil laughed mirthlessly. He looked at Dr. Vikram to help him in this situation but he didn’t prove to be of any help.

“Mr. Oberoi, please try to understand. She has completely forgotten the past few years. Now whatever you say you have to convince her that it really happened. I can understand your feelings but its only for Mini’s betterment. Showing proofs will lessen her confusion.” Dr. Vikram advised.

Neil nodded and requested for some time to bring proof. Meanwhile Ashok started the discharge formalities so that he can take Mini from here as soon as possible. He didnt even want to wait till Neil returns. It was already around an hour and they were just about to leave the hospital when came back almost running.

“Here are all the proofs you might want to see. Our photos while we were dating, our marriage photos, marriage certificate. Your laptop which is full of your work related assignments. I can call any of my friends as a witness, forget my friends, your best friend Sonia also attended the wedding. You can call her and ask about it.” Neil said in one breath as he put it all in front of her.

Mini was baffled again seeing all this. No way, he could have managed to arrange all that false evidence in just one hour. That means it was all true plus the witnesses he was talking about cant be wrong specially her best friend who could be seen in wedding ceremony and she saw herself, she was all smiles. She was glowing with happiness and lovingly looking into this man’s...whats his name? Neil...ya she was looking in his eyes so lovingly. It means she did fall in love with him, married him. But then what happened to her liking for Mickey? Why  she left MBA and chose photography? And why the hell she left her parents? The questions again tortured her but the effect of medicine handled her headache this time.

“Now tell me Mini, do you need any other proof to come with me. I understand this is not easy for you. But I strongly believe that if you come with me then the chances of getting your memory back will be high. Please trust me sunshine, give us a chance.” Neil said earnestly and Mini looked into his eyes for the first time and saw a strong emotion, was it really love? Did she love him too that much? Mini gave it a thought then finally made up her mind.

“Ne...Neil...right? Look Neil, What you have said maybe true but...I still cant believe how can my life change so much in just few years. It just took an about turn and I am still struggling to get a grip on it.You may be my husband but you practically a stranger to me and I cant just...I cant come with. I am sorry but I cant. I need my mom and dad. I need my family right now.” Mini announced her decision and it left Neil heartbroken while Ashok smiled smugly in triumph. Right now he only wished that Mini shouldn’t get her memory back ever. God has given him chance to mend his family and he will not let this opportunity go.

“You have made right decision beta.  We will leave tonight only.” Ashok said as he was about to go out of the room but Neil stopped him.

“You cant go...I mean you guys cant go like this. Dr.Vikram said he needs to run a few test on Mini to ensure she has no internal injury or anything serious and this might take time...2-3 days may be...right Dr. Vikram?” Neil desperately made an excuse to stop Mini for at least a couple of days. This way he could get some more time with her. Who knew there might be some miracle and she might get some of memories back or she may simply change her decision of going with her parents.

“Oh yes. He is right. Though we are discharging her but we need to do some test to ensure everything is alright. Without that I cant advice for travelling.” Dr.Vikram agreed.

“I will arrange for best doctors in Delhi to take care of my daughter. We dont need to stay here for that.” Ashok tried to deny.

“As her husband I have right to speak when it concerns with her health. Dont forget, I signed undertaking here for her as her legal guardian and I feel its not safe for her to go until doctor gives permission and Dr. Vikram is one of the finest doctors we have. I trust him completely.” Neil put up his best arguments.

“Mr. Khurana, you may stay with her in hotel till then but please dont leave until the reports come.” Dr. Vikram said and Ashok had to agree after this.

Ashok wanted to keep his daughter away from this Neil. He made Babita understand that if she wants her daughter back then she should also support him in every way. All three of them checked in a hotel.

Mini was tired as hell, she just wanted to sleep and hoped that when she will wake up it all turn out to be  a bad dream. Neil, on the other hand, went to home like a defeated person. Cursing himself for the accident he let happen due to which Mini lost her memory. Yesterday, he and Mini were returning home from romantic dinner as it was their first date anniversary. He was as usual flirting with Mini while driving. She was repeatedly reminding him to focus on road but he was a bit careless as it was already late and road was empty. Suddenly one rash driver came from wrong direction and before Neil could have see it...Boom! the accident happened. He was so relieved that Mini was fine, she was breathing, although she fall unconscious but there was no evident serious looking injury but he didn’t know that he would get such a deep wound of heart break from this incident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Mineil_Fan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Ask if furniture staying strong🤣🤣

Tauba 🤣🤣🤣 kitne besharm ho tumlog 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan

dekho to kaun puchh raha hai ye sawaal🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Poor Neil but can't blame Mini . Anyone would have reacted in same way. Girl is all confused ,lost and ashok 🤣as always never leave a chance .🤣 Neil ,ashok can kill each other for mini here if left alone 🤣

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Arre mini 

Itna handsome ,sexy aadmi khud ko tera pati bol☺️ raha hai toh swikar ka lena🤣

Itna accha maal hai☺️ kaun jaane dega ☺️🤣

Zara socho...kaha Mickey mouse 🐁🐭aur  kaha ye nasheela  aadmi☺️

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mineil_Fan

🤣bolo .. Amnesia iss ko hua hai 🤣

Shaadi ke baat dekho kya dialogue maar rahi hai🤣

Hun sab besharm aur jo tum hum sab ki daddi amma thi uska kya ?🤣

zalima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

In your style ...dost dost na raha 😈🤣

🤣 

Kuch b nautanki kar lo 🤣 

Lekin mera jawab ..nahi nahi🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

bhul gayi ye wo din jab ye tez tarraat besharam chhori hua karti thi ab ye sharmili dulhan ban chuki hai🤣🤣

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

dekho to kaun puchh raha hai ye sawaal🤣

🤣

Mineil_Fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Thi kya hota hai? Besharam mai abhi bhi hu....