Mineil SS Forget me not updt last part pg 46 dt 06/09/22 - Page 13

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ashok I love this grey shade he has . 🥳 I know something fishy about him here . He is the reason for Mini to leave house back then ? 😒 Neil knows it and he is silent 

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Krithzz

Ashok I love this grey shade he has . 🥳 I know something fishy about him here . He is the reason for Mini to leave house back then ? 😒 Neil knows it and he is silent 

Yes. He loves his daughter but there is something which made Mini leave them.  He has got some affair ? Or was he rude to bubbly ?  Neil will not say until mini herself finds out I think.

N_sharmaa thumbnail

She is back to her house  though it's going to be tough for her . Poor girl she remembers nothing💔 and poor Neil 💔 

Mini is suffering so is Neil. 

N_sharmaa thumbnail

Thank you Anjali for the update . loved MiNeil moments. Mini entering her house . their house  their pic those little moments . Them trying to be normal , awkwardness , pp happening

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She is back to her house  though it's going to be tough for her . Poor girl she remembers nothing💔 and poor Neil 💔 

Yes she is back to give it a chance. She is struggling to remember anything and together with her neil is struggling with his emotions

Anj_01 thumbnail

Ab to raaz khol hi do ashok prem ke peechhe🤣

Yes he had something to do with mini leaving them. Ashok thinks neil knows. Whether he really knows anything or not will be revealed later.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Yes. He loves his daughter but there is something which made Mini leave them.  He has got some affair ? Or was he rude to bubbly ?  Neil will not say until mini herself finds out I think.

Nice theory😆 keep guessing🤣

You are going in right direction

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mini is suffering so is Neil. 

Yea ye dono ke love ka test hai jo kismat le rahi hai

Anj_01 thumbnail

Thank you Anjali for the update . loved MiNeil moments. Mini entering her house . their house  their pic those little moments . Them trying to be normal , awkwardness , pp happening

Thanks for such lovely comment. And its always my pleasure to write.

Mineil here had love marriage but they are stuck in a arrange marriage kind of situation here😆

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Ab to raaz khol hi do ashok prem ke peechhe🤣

Yes he had something to do with mini leaving them. Ashok thinks neil knows. Whether he really knows anything or not will be revealed later.

Your parda is back 😳🤣 you love to experiment on ashok 🤣  he is package🤣