Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

Baaki sab toh thik hain... But what was Dev exactly trying to do??? Pushing Shiva deeper into the kua🤪.

And Suman asked him to get the ring.... Why did Gautam slap him? Mummy ke samne toh chaar heeron ki hi bolti bandh ho jati hain na🙄. 

Bold  . - may be Gaumbi was angry  because shiva risked his life for the ring . Till now he was blindly following suman.  Even he couldn't say truth about the divorce. 

Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

Exactly looks like in the script for Gaumbi in interaction with siblings - by default - he has to either slap them or threaten to slap them 🙄

Except Dev- I don’t remember if he slapped Dev too for being such an idiot and not speaking up when his and Raavi’s wedding was fixed.

🤣
Next time when Suman talks about her 4 heeras, I want someone to shut her up:-

Gautam- a little sane but is technically useless (nobody listens to him)

Shiva- the one without a spine

Krish- his only achievement is dressing up as a woman and scaring his bhabhi

Dev- well, he is Dev 😬

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Scribble19

You are so right 🤗

I mean, today he was even ready to let go of that kasam from his mommy dearest iff Ravi tells him to. He is like he needs an assurance from Raavi every step of the way…

I haven’t watched pre-leap episodes much but from what I have understood about Shiva’s character is that he has been stubborn, so if he is ready to let go of his stubbornness for Raavi’s sake, it is a positive step in his redemption…

PS. I am not defending him at all (for me, when he did not support Raavi against mommy dearest, it was terrible), I am just saying from the view point of their love story…

I dnt think he was ready to let go of kasam..from what I understood. If ravi stops the engagement,truth will be revealed that he is still married..so by default the engagement gets cancelled. And hence he won't have to let go of kasam either. 😆..our shiva is lost for real in this track dear. 😆

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Iamlikethisonly

Exactly looks like in the script for Gaumbi in interaction with siblings - by default - he has to either slap them or threaten to slap them 🙄

Except Dev- I don’t remember if he slapped Dev too for being such an idiot and not speaking up when his and Raavi’s wedding was fixed.

I don't think anybody has tried to slap Dev till now... Not even during the wedding kaand.

Raavi ne bhi bina apology ke maaf kar diya aur ab toh mast hass hass ke baatein bhi karti hain. 

Dev is such a charmer you see😎!!! 

Scribble19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

I dnt think he was ready to let go of kasam..from what I understood. If ravi stops the engagement,truth will be revealed that he is still married..so by default the engagement gets cancelled. And hence he won't have to let go of kasam either. 😆..our shiva is lost for real in this track dear. 😆

Oh noooooo

I didn’t think like that… I am too optimistic 😵‍💫😵‍💫

He is spineless, stubborn and now selfish also 😭

deeps07 thumbnail

I don't think anybody has tried to slap Dev till now... Not even during the wedding kaand.

Raavi ne bhi bina apology ke maaf kar diya aur ab toh mast hass hass ke baatein bhi karti hain. 

His expression in itself is a tragedy..ab aur kya hee punishment doo..😆

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

Oh noooooo

I didn’t think like that… I am too optimistic 😵‍💫😵‍💫

He is spineless, stubborn and now selfish also 😭

Exactly..thats the end result if this 3rd angle track..

Let's hope he finds his spine back frm the kua and do some spine work soon..

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Bold  . - may be Gaumbi was angry  because shiva risked his life for the ring . Till now he was blindly following suman.  Even he couldn't say truth about the divorce. 

Exactly. 

That's what I mentioned in the last line. 

None of the brothers have the courage to show her the mirror for her mistakes. 

Toh agar Suman ne ring lane ko bola, Shiva jump hi marega... That's the most normal thing(in PandyaLand ofc). 

Khud bhi Suman ke kehne pe engagement ki puri taiyari ki thi. Tab kuchh nahin par Shiva pe thappad, danda sab padega. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: deeps07

Exactly...infact it was a beautiful story with its own hughs and lows until the moment just before dishas entry..

Sumans disha and taunts came at a very wrong time..ravi had just made a big sacrifice for the thankless family..the whole family including dhara except gombi was against her when she came back..and instead of showing gratitude suman told her she is the guilty one for Dev fiasco.. frm there the question came why is no one standing up for her..and suman didn't stop there..she kept throwing taunts even in front of shiva..and about the ma dir kaandh too accusing ravi as the sole cause of the fight...and shiva conveniently stood silent like a victim. To top this came disha. And sumans despo creepy love for that idiotic women who cant see how much a mess this family is..

True deeps 

If they had to show the Disha track and raavi realising her love then they could have actually shown raavi insulting shiva and sending the divorce papers herself. They could have shown that she was the one who wanted the marriage to end. Atleast then the blame would have made sense, tujhe kya fark padta hai jab tune khud hi yeh rishta toda tha.suman could have been shown siding with shiva minus the taunts, namecalling and physical abuse.

It would have made far more sense because shiva has always let raavi make her own decisions.even after the kidnapping fiasco he gave her the choice.

" Jaana hai to jaa" 

" Teri hat baat manzoor hai mujhe, tera har ilzam manzoor hai par yeh nahi ki Mai tujhe chodke chala jaunga.samjhi tu? "

" Naa tere aane ki khusi naa there jaane Ka gam"

Scribble19 thumbnail

I feel Rishita will be the first one to have that honour…

One day or the other, he will mess things up and will get slapped 👍🏼
I am strictly against violence and the way it happens in PS, it is wrong but still, Dev deserves it 😑😑