Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Priyal_10

😯😯😯 

Actually I was never this much disappointed with raavi bcoz during kamra track though there were no monologues but still, raavi was continuously shown thinking about him, how he's sad and putting efforts in her own way for their marriage.

So for me this was most badly executed track! 

.exactly..until mandir kaandh everything felt pointing towards a growth in their relationship.. from ravis side it was stagnant. Since she was comfortable the way they were..but shivas feelings have developed..and from ravis friends he took the hint that ravi will never accept and love him for how he is..and his insecurity began..he didn't want to compromise and it was literally burning him inside which transfered to their relationship too burning both of them..

Mandir kaandh happened. And both let their frustrations out..both were at loggerheads since then..very angry. And shiva hoped he will be over her and both will be happy if they divorce and move on...Good until then. 

Ravi kept fluctuating between mein uski honi chahti hoon and mein kya karoongi agar woh maafi mangne aaya tho..to saying her shani Dasha starts the moment she sees his face..

It was all give and take with tantrums and hurt frm both sides with a lack of clarity in understanding..but it was good.. 

Then came sumans unnecessary interference. Came disha..and hell went loose. Shiva got lost..I dnt knw who the guy is anymore.. I see a puppet in shivas place who has a lot of ego. Expects everyone to work for him..but not raise a finger for himself let alone his wife. 

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago
Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

One thing I liked in today’s episode was Shiva saying “sirf tu hi rok sakti hai”…

For me it is an indication that to Shiva, from now on, nobody else’s opinion matters when it comes to their relationship except Raavi.. 🥳

#positivity

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

.exactly..until mandir kaandh everything felt pointing towards a growth in their relationship.. from ravis side it was stagnant. Since she was comfortable the way they were..but shivas feelings have developed..and from ravis friends he took the hint that ravi will never accept and love him for how he is..and his insecurity began..he didn't want to compromise and it was literally burning him inside which transfered to their relationship too burning both of them..

Mandir kaandh happened. And both let their frustrations out..both were at loggerheads since then..very angry. And shiva hoped he will be over her and both will be happy if they divorce and move on...Good until then. 

Ravi kept fluctuating between mein uski honi chahti hoon and mein kya karoongi agar woh maafi mangne aaya tho..to saying her shani Dasha starts the moment she sees his face..

It was all give and take with tantrums and hurt frm both sides with a lack of clarity in understanding..but it was good.. 

Then came sumans unnecessary interference. Came disha..and hell went loose. Shiva got lost..I dnt knw who the guy is anymore.. 

Very nicely summarized. I was trying to visualize this episode by episode and I agree- even Raavi coming back for Dhara was in character. And at that point there was a stalemate- both of them want each other but couldn’t move forward because of hate and ego. So I guess the writers needed something to budge them. 

And Disha was their grand plan. I guess because they had already shown Shiva was jealous and insecure- no need to reinforce that. But their execution of this track was very very bad . I am sure there were better ways of taking the track forward without tearing Shiva to shreds so much that now they literally have to rebuild him and put him back together again

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scribble19

One thing I liked in today’s episode was Shiva saying “sirf tu hi rok sakti hai”…

For me it is an indication that to Shiva, from now on, nobody else’s opinion matters when it comes to their relationship except Raavi.. 🥳

#positivity

It was always ravi actually..even for divorce everyone tried their best to stop him..but he didn't budge..later when dhara tried to talk to him abt ravis feelings at night, he said ravi wouldn't have signed if she liked him..I am ignoring the fact that he literally bullied her to sign..😆..but my point is. He always expected ravi to say it out loud she loves him or likes him the way he is..nobody else's opinion never mattered. Neither there efforts. 

Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baaki sab toh thik hain... But what was Dev exactly trying to do??? Pushing Shiva deeper into the kua🤪.

And Suman asked him to get the ring.... Why did Gautam slap him? Mummy ke samne toh chaar heeron ki hi bolti bandh ho jati hain na🙄. 

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Then came sumans unnecessary interference. Came disha..and hell went loose. Shiva got lost..I dnt knw who the guy is anymore.. I see a puppet in shivas place who has a lot of ego. Expects everyone to work for him..but not raise a finger for himself let alone his wife. 

Exactly deeps. On point.

Whatever it was between them was between them.the manhandling, taunts, fights,slap.everything.it was ugly but it was their own ugly.

They had that haq on each other.

" Tujhe rulane Ka haq sirf mujhe hai" 

Shiva was like Mai Jaan le Lunga agar koi aur tujhe rulaye to.  

Raavi fiercely defended shiva in front of Sneha even though she said the same things to shiva as Sneha did.

There were difference of opinions but you can't help but feel for both of them at some point.infact sometimes more for shiva because his hurt was shown more.

Maami was vile, she was mean to shiva but he gave her back equally if not more.and shiva didn't have to stay with maami and listen to her taunts on a daily basis.

With Suman's interference, Disha track they messed up the very essence of shivi.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago
Scribble19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

It was always ravi actually..even for divorce everyone tried their best to stop him..but he didn't budge..later when dhara tried to talk to him abt ravis feelings at night, he said ravi wouldn't have signed if she liked him..I am ignoring the fact that he literally bullied her to sign..😆..but my point is. He always expected ravi to say it out loud she loves him or likes him the way he is..nobody else's opinion never mattered. Neither there efforts. 

You are so right 🤗

I mean, today he was even ready to let go of that kasam from his mommy dearest iff Ravi tells him to. He is like he needs an assurance from Raavi every step of the way…

I haven’t watched pre-leap episodes much but from what I have understood about Shiva’s character is that he has been stubborn, so if he is ready to let go of his stubbornness for Raavi’s sake, it is a positive step in his redemption…

PS. I am not defending him at all (for me, when he did not support Raavi against mommy dearest, it was terrible), I am just saying from the view point of their love story…

Iamlikethisonly thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oeindrila

Baaki sab toh thik hain... But what was Dev exactly trying to do??? Pushing Shiva deeper into the kua🤪.

And Suman asked him to get the ring.... Why did Gautam slap him? Mummy ke samne toh chaar heeron ki hi bolti bandh ho jati hain na🙄. 

Exactly looks like in the script for Gaumbi in interaction with siblings - by default - he has to either slap them or threaten to slap them 🙄

Except Dev- I don’t remember if he slapped Dev too for being such an idiot and not speaking up when his and Raavi’s wedding was fixed.

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi

Exactly deeps. On point.

Whatever it was between them was between them.the manhandling, taunts, fights,slap.everything.it was ugly but it was their own ugly.

They had that haq on each other.

" Tujhe rulane Ka haq sirf mujhe hai" 

Shiva was like Mai Jaan le Lunga agar koi aur tujhe rulaye to.  

Raavi fiercely defended shiva in front of Sneha even though she said the same things to shiva as Sneha did.

There were difference of opinions but you can't help but feel for both of them at some point.infact sometimes more for shiva because his hurt was shown more.

Maami was vile, she was mean to shiva but he gave her back equally if not more.and shiva didn't have to stay with maami and listen to her taunts on a daily basis.

With Suman's interference, Disha track they messed up the very essence of shivi.

Exactly...infact it was a beautiful story with its own hughs and lows until the moment just before dishas entry..

Sumans disha and taunts came at a very wrong time..ravi had just made a big sacrifice for the thankless family..the whole family including dhara except gombi was against her when she came back..and instead of showing gratitude suman told her she is the guilty one for Dev fiasco.. frm there the question came why is no one standing up for her..and suman didn't stop there..she kept throwing taunts even in front of shiva..and about the ma dir kaandh too accusing ravi as the sole cause of the fight...and shiva conveniently stood silent like a victim. To top this came disha. And sumans despo creepy love for that idiotic women who cant see how much a mess this family is..

Pixierocks thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ohk, I may come across as a hypocrite but I don't like anybody else hitting shiva except for raavi 😂😂

i don't like how he is conveniently slapped everytime by dhara and gombi.

Edited by Pixiepadhi - 2 years ago