Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sincere request for someone else to take this role on and relieve me from these duties. 

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Sincere request for someone else to take this role on and relieve me from these duties. 

Hey Anwesha, we can take up the duties but we really want you to be here.. We are sorry that you felt bad.. When we came, you were the one who welcomed all of us, pls don't leave if you were hurt due to anyone of us.. When your id deactivated, there was a confusion and hence everything that followed.. Pls don't take anyone's words into heart.. 🥺

Anjureads thumbnail

Hi Anwesha... please come back and be your active self again on the forum We all miss you and your views here ðŸ¤—

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jiggy7

Hey Anwesha, we can take up the duties but we really want you to be here.. We are sorry that you felt bad.. When we came, you were the one who welcomed all of us, pls don't leave if you were hurt due to anyone of us.. When your id deactivated, there was a confusion and hence everything that followed.. Pls don't take anyone's words into heart.. 🥺

I'll still like someone more permanent to take this up, since I am otherwise never able to update on time and we miss out on some great pieces. 

kayulover123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anjureads

Hi Anwesha... please come back and be your active self again on the forum 

We all miss you and your views here ðŸ¤—

I am here.

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3