The Conversation- Meet and Tej Alhawat OS

Mysterylushes thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Ok, as we know the writers killed our khawaish of seeing a good conversation between the brothers after Tej recovers. This is the kind of conversation that I pictured in my mind. You may just assume this happened in the show, or you can just read it for fun. So, this conversation happened after Tej couldn't recognize Meety.  

Meetwa's pov in italics 

Meetwa scooped some more ice cream in his bowl. He quickly took both the bowls and stealthily walked towards the garden. Tej was in deep thoughts when he sat next to him, and handed him the bowl of ice-cream. He immediately remembered doctor telling Sunaina and him that Tej should not fret much about the part of his memory that he has lost, instead it is rudimentary for him to be in a happy and stress-free environment.

M-Kuch soch raha Hain Veere? 

After a long pause, Tej first took a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth, before letting the words slip from his mouth

T-Hmm..yaar bohot Kuch miss kardiya na maina? Sunaina na ney bataya teri Shaadi huyi. Aur kaisa huyi yeh bhi bataya. I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most 

Before saying, the last line, Tej's voice broke, but he quickly took another spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth, but Meetwa still noticed. 

M-Areh Veere. Isme Teri Kya gaalti? 

T-Ha galti nahi hain. But I didn't even recognize your wife. The woman who reunited me with the family. I feel so guilty about it. I really don't know how to talk to her now 

What could I say now? Previously, inside our room, Meet was explaining  the same thing that how she wasn't hurt that Tej didn't recognize her, and she understood the situation. But I could see her eyeing the bowl of jabelis that she kept on her study table. She ordered jalebis from her favourite confectionary shop, hoping to share the sweet treat with Veere. She silently handed me the bowl, and asked me to pass it to Tej Veere. She thought that it would be best for bhai's health if she maintained a distance from him. 

M-Meet ko bura nahi laga Veere. And she is very friendly, you can always talk to her. And about my marriage? You really shouldn't be upset that you missed it. Bohot zyada drama hua Bhai 😵 

T- Ha. I feel bad for you. Nahi hona chahiya tha tera Saath aisa. Also Meet doesn't look like the kind of girl, you will want to get married. 

Wait? What? 

M-Aap yeh Kya bol raha Hain? Veere agar iss rishta main koyi Kisi ko deserve nahi karta hain na toh woh main Hoon. Meet is too good for me, and not the other way round 

Ok! I didn't want to sound angry. But I think I did.. 

T-Areh! I didn't say she is not a nice girl. But just because someone is nice doesn't mean that person is right for us. For someone to be right for you, you have to be compatible with that person.

M-Ha compatible hain na hum. We make the best team Veere. Give us some time, and you will know. 

T- Toh tu Pyaar karta hain usse? 

Meetwa's cheeks immediately turned crimson red at that sudden question. 

T-Areh mujhse Kya Sharmana? Mein a Teri gandi nappy change ki hain. 

M-Kya Bhai ?!!!

T-Bata dey. 

M-I don't know actually Veere.

T-Itne mahina ho gaya and you still don't know. Beta either you do or you don't love. Yeh middle main Kya hain😆

M-It's not that simple for me. Or for us in that matter. 

T-Waisa tujhe toh simple algebra bhi difficult lagta tha. Par main tujhe samjha ta tha toh tu samaj jata tha. Try me again. Maybe I will be of some help.

M-Main apko Bata ta Hoon. Apko toh pata hain I have always been a huge Bollywood fan. Bachpan se romcom dekh k bara hua Hoon. I always wanted a fairytale love story. And you know jab Mera man ka nahi hota toh main pagal hojata hoon.

T-Ha yaad hain na. Tu ekbaar school picnic k liya bohot excited tha. Bohot planning karke rakhi thi paar waha Jake tujhe bilkul Maza nahi aya aur uske baad se tu kabhi school picnics mein nahi gaya.

M-Ha. Who would have thought Shaadi mei bhi aisa Hoga. You know Bhai I really thought that I loved Manushi for the longest time. Woh hi Bollywood wala cliche. Ladki acchi lagi, attraction feel hua usey destiny ka connection samaj k Pyaar ka label lagaliya. This is the reason why Meet and my marriage was difficult. Pehla hi Mera Mann ka nahi hua, phir mujhe yeh bhi lagta tha ki Meet ek gundi hain. It took me a long time to even understand Meet, and it took me even longer to accept and move on from the hurt and betrayal that Manushi gave me. But now that I think about it. With Manushi, I always thought I knew what love was, but maybe I was always wrong. Manushi se zyada mujhe uss image se uss expectation se pyaar tha Jo main a apni Dil main basa k rakha tha. Waisa hi jaisa Mera excitement school k picnic k liya nahi balki uss expectation se tha. Now, anything that I know about love is from what I see between you and bhabhi. Bhabhi, who patiently waited for you all these years. You, who forgot everything but her name. Shayad Pyaar yahi hain Jo aap dono mein hain, naki woh Jo mujhme tha Mera Shaadi se pehla. Then, at times, I feel maybe I just don't know love, and maybe I don't even want to know love. Jo Mera aur Meet k beech mein hain na? Woh bohot hi zyada special hain. Mujhe woh khona nahi hain. Aur main Khush Hoon. 

Tej had a small smile on his face. 

T-Nahi yaar aisa maat Keh. Alhawat men are born to be lovers. We are born to love, and declare our love for our women. Accha bol tu yeh toh manta hain that I truly love Sunaina? 

M-Ofcourse Veere 

T-Toh that means I know love. So, tu mujhe apne feelings Bata, main analysis karke batata Hoon tera Dil mein Kya hain 

M-It's not needed Bhai. Meet and I are happy 

T-Nahi it's needed. Chal Bata. What do you feel about her? 

M-With Meet, it's very different to exactly point out what I feel about her. I mean I feel so many different emotions that it is hard to pin-point at one. With her, I feel happy and complete. Kabhi Kabhi yeh bhi lagta hain ki yaar yeh ladki mujhe mil kaisa gayi? Ussay jab baat karta Hoon na maan chahta hain baatein khatam hi na ho, nahi karta Hoon toh bechaini mehsoos hoti hain. Mann karta hain haar pal uske Saath Rahu. Uski ek haasi k liya sab Kuch kar jau, par sab Kuch Karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi parti. She finds happiness in the tiniest thing. That day she was so happy that she found her lost 'hammer' from her old tool kit. She was jumping around with Hathodi, and I was looking at her. Par woh jab roti hain na Veere Mera bhi Dil rota hain. Maan karta hain Mera hisse ki khushiyan bhi uske naam kardu. Aisa bohot saare cheezein feel karta Hoon main Jo shayad main words mein explain bhi na kar saku. Baas feel karta Hoon. 

Tej stared at Meet. He could clearly see the sparkle in Meet's eyes. Meet expectantly turned towards Tej, hoping for an answer, but Tej immediately laughed at his face. Red colour spread all across Meetwa's cheeks 

M-Veere main a tumhe itne personal baat batayi aur Tum has rahay ho? 😡

T- Main Kya karu aur? 🤣 saare symptoms milte hain aur tujhe samaj nahi araha? 

M-Kaisa symptoms ?

T-Woh Kya kehti hain tujhe 'Dhoduram' right? She is so wrong. She should name you 'Dumboram' 🤣

Kya tuning hain Meet aur uske dost main. Inko Kuch yaad nahi paar naam mujhe Wohi deh rahe hain Jo Meet ney bhi ek baar diya tha

Tej got up from his place with an empty ice-cream bowl. 

M-Oh Veere! Tu toh Mera feelings ko analyse Karne wala tha na ? Kuch toh bata!

T-Nahi yeh tera homework hain. Aur tu jis speed se ja raha Hain na. 1-2 Saal main tu khud analysis karlega 🤣

Tej whispers to himself -Chalo ji Mera chote nawab ko Pyaar ho hi gaya. Ab bas ehsaas bhi ho jaya atleast ek Saal main 😆

Tej left a dumbfounded Meetwa in the garden and walked into the living room. 

Meety- Aap Mani kaka sey aisa baat nahi karsakti Masoom di. 

Tej turned his head to spot a small figure, confidently opposing his dumb sister's spiteful attitude towards house help. Honestly, he didn't even have to hear Masoom's part of the story to know that Masoom was wrong. What was noteworthy in that scene was the fire that he saw in that confident girl. The fire that exists even in his little brother's eyes. No wonder he fell for her.

Tej walked towards the duo, and seeing him, Masoom was ready to gather sympathy from him. 

T-Abhi nahi Masoom. Mani kaka se maafi mango aur jao. Duggu ka tuition ka time Hain.

His voice meant no nonsense, and he knew his stern voice was the only way his stupid sister would shut up. 

Masoom rolled her eyes, and apologized and then stomped towards her room. 

Tej then turned towards Meety. Meety gave him a small smile.

Tej- Tumne Jo jalebi Bheja tha bohot acche the.  Kaha se kharida? 

M-Woh Shahabad mein ek halwayi hain. Unka special jalebi the. 

T-Waha nashta milta hain? 

M-Ha? 

T-Nashta? Breakfast? 

M-Ha milta hain. 

T-Kal free ho? Soch raha tha main Tum Sunaina aur Meet breakfast date pe jayanga. 

M-Main bhi? 

T-Ha kyun nahi. You are family too. 

With his statement, she gave a huge smile to Tej and nodded her head before walking towards her room. Indeed, she gets happy over the little things. 

Edited by Mysterylushes - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mysterylushes thumbnail

It's didn't go as well as I planned. But I tried🤷‍♀️. It was hard to write Meetwa's pov especially when we hardly get his monologues. But I genuinely feel iske dimaag main yahi Saab chalta hain

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Ok, as we know the writers killed our khawaish of seeing a good conversation between the brothers after Tej recovers. This is the kind of conversation that I pictured in my mind. You may just assume this happened in the show, or you can just read it for fun. So, this conversation happened after Tej couldn't recognize Meety.  

Meetwa's pov in italics 

Meetwa scooped some more ice cream in his bowl. He quickly took both the bowls and stealthily walked towards the garden. Tej was in deep thoughts when he sat next to him, and handed him the bowl of ice-cream. He immediately remembered doctor telling Sunaina and him that Tej should not fret much about the part of his memory that he has lost, instead it is rudimentary for him to be in a happy and stress-free environment.

After a long pause, Tej first took a spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth, before letting the words slip from his mouth

T-Hmm..yaar bohot Kuch miss kardiya na maina? Sunaina na ney bataya teri Shaadi huyi. Aur kaisa huyi yeh bhi bataya. I wasn't there for you when you needed me the most 

Before saying, the last line, Tej's voice broke, but he quickly took another spoonful of ice-cream in his mouth, but Meetwa still noticed. 

T-Ha galti nahi hain. But I didn't even recognize your wife. The woman who reunited me with the family. I feel so guilty about it. I really don't know how to talk to her now 

What could I say now? Previously, inside our room, Meet was explaining  the same thing that how she wasn't hurt that Tej didn't recognize her, and she understood the situation. But I could see her eyeing the bowl of jabelis that she kept on her study table. She ordered jalebis from her favourite confectionary shop, hoping to share the sweet treat with Veere. She silently handed me the bowl, and asked me to pass it to Tej Veere. She thought that it would be best for bhai's health if she maintained a distance from him. 

M-Meet ko bura nahi laga Veere. And she is very friendly, you can always talk to her. And about my marriage? You really shouldn't be upset that you missed it. Bohot zyada drama hua Bhai 😵 

T- Ha. I feel bad for you. Nahi hona chahiya tha tera Saath aisa. Also Meet doesn't look like the kind of girl, you will want to get married. 

Wait? What? 

M-Aap yeh Kya bol raha Hain? Veere agar iss rishta main koyi Kisi ko deserve nahi karta hain na toh woh main Hoon. Meet is too good for me, and not the other way round 

T-Areh! I didn't say she is not a nice girl. But just because someone is nice doesn't mean that person is right for us. For someone to be right for you, you have to be compatible with that person.

M-Ha compatible hain na hum. We make the best team Veere. Give us some time, and you will know. 

M-Kya Bhai ?!!!

T-Bata dey. 

T-Itne mahina ho gaya and you still don't know. Beta either you do or you don't love. Yeh middle main Kya hain😆

T-Waisa tujhe toh simple algebra bhi difficult lagta tha. Par main tujhe samjha ta tha toh tu samaj jata tha. Try me again. Maybe I will be of some help.

M-Main apko Bata ta Hoon. Apko toh pata hain I have always been a huge Bollywood fan. Bachpan se romcom dekh k bara hua Hoon. I always wanted a fairytale love story. And you know jab Mera man ka nahi hota toh main pagal hojata hoon.

T-Ha yaad hain na. Tu ekbaar school picnic k liya bohot excited tha. Bohot planning karke rakhi thi paar waha Jake tujhe bilkul Maza nahi aya aur uske baad se tu kabhi school picnics mein nahi gaya.

M-Ha. Who would have thought Shaadi mei bhi aisa Hoga. You know Bhai I really thought that I loved Manushi for the longest time. Woh hi Bollywood wala cliche. Ladki acchi lagi, attraction feel hua usey destiny ka connection samaj k Pyaar ka label lagaliya. This is the reason why Meet and my marriage was difficult. Pehla hi Mera Mann ka nahi hua, phir mujhe yeh bhi lagta tha ki Meet ek gundi hain. It took me a long time to even understand Meet, and it took me even longer to accept and move on from the hurt and betrayal that Manushi gave me. But now that I think about it. With Manushi, I always thought I knew what love was, but maybe I was always wrong. Manushi se zyada mujhe uss image se uss expectation se pyaar tha Jo main a apni Dil main basa k rakha tha. Waisa hi jaisa Mera excitement school k picnic k liya nahi balki uss expectation se tha. Now, anything that I know about love is from what I see between you and bhabhi. Bhabhi, who patiently waited for you all these years. You, who forgot everything but her name. Shayad Pyaar yahi hain Jo aap dono mein hain, naki woh Jo mujhme tha Mera Shaadi se pehla. Then, at times, I feel maybe I just don't know love, and maybe I don't even want to know love. Jo Mera aur Meet k beech mein hain na? Woh bohot hi zyada special hain. Mujhe woh khona nahi hain. Aur main Khush Hoon. 

T-Nahi yaar aisa maat Keh. Alhawat men are born to be lovers. We are born to love, and declare our love for our women. Accha bol tu yeh toh manta hain that I truly love Sunaina? 

M-Ofcourse Veere 

T-Toh that means I know love. So, tu mujhe apne feelings Bata, main analysis karke batata Hoon tera Dil mein Kya hain 

M-With Meet, it's very different to exactly point out what I feel about her. I mean I feel so many different emotions that it is hard to pin-point at one. With her, I feel happy and complete. Kabhi Kabhi yeh bhi lagta hain ki yaar yeh ladki mujhe mil kaisa gayi? Ussay jab baat karta Hoon na maan chahta hain baatein khatam hi na ho, nahi karta Hoon toh bechaini mehsoos hoti hain. Mann karta hain haar pal uske Saath Rahu. Uski ek haasi k liya sab Kuch kar jau, par sab Kuch Karne ki zaroorat bhi nahi parti. She finds happiness in the tiniest thing. That day she was so happy that she found her lost 'hammer' from her old tool kit. She was jumping around with Hathodi, and I was looking at her. Par woh jab roti hain na Veere Mera bhi Dil rota hain. Maan karta hain Mera hisse ki khushiyan bhi uske naam kardu. Aisa bohot saare cheezein feel karta Hoon main Jo shayad main words mein explain bhi na kar saku. Baas feel karta Hoon. 

Tej stared at Meet. He could clearly see the sparkle in Meet's eyes. Meet expectantly turned towards Tej, hoping for an answer, but Tej immediately laughed at his face. Red colour spread all across Meetwa's cheeks 

M-Kaisa symptoms ?

T-Woh Kya kehti hain tujhe 'Dhoduram' right? She is so wrong. She should name you 'Dumboram' 🤣

Kya tuning hain Meet aur uske dost main. Inko Kuch yaad nahi paar naam mujhe Wohi deh rahe hain Jo Meet ney bhi ek baar diya tha

T-Nahi yeh tera homework hain. Aur tu jis speed se ja raha Hain na. 1-2 Saal main tu khud analysis karlega 🤣

Tej whispers to himself -Chalo ji Mera chote nawab ko Pyaar ho hi gaya. Ab bas ehsaas bhi ho jaya atleast ek Saal main 😆

Tej turned his head to spot a small figure, confidently opposing his dumb sister's spiteful attitude towards house help. Honestly, he didn't even have to hear Masoom's part of the story to know that Masoom was wrong. What was noteworthy in that scene was the fire that he saw in that confident girl. The fire that exists even in his little brother's eyes. No wonder he fell for her.

Tej walked towards the duo, and seeing him, Masoom was ready to gather sympathy from him. 

T-Abhi nahi Masoom. Mani kaka se maafi mango aur jao. Duggu ka tuition ka time Hain.

His voice meant no nonsense, and he knew his stern voice was the only way his stupid sister would shut up. 

M-Ha? 

T-Nashta? Breakfast? 

M-Ha milta hain. 

T-Kal free ho? Soch raha tha main Tum Sunaina aur Meet breakfast date pe jayanga. 

M-Main bhi? 

With his statement, she gave a huge smile to Tej and nodded her head before walking towards her room. Indeed, she gets happy over the little things. 

you described meetwa's feeling so nicely but hopefully realise hone mein 1 or 2 saal na lage

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: tamanna1391

you described meetwa's feeling so nicely but hopefully realise hone mein 1 or 2 saal na lage

Tej is Us. Us is Tej. Troll kar raha Hain bande ko

fanktlk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This is so beautiful. Kaash yeh realization track aise hi ho. Mujhe lagta hai slowly each family member should first realize and then Meetwa ... Itne sare cute scenes milenge. 

Edited by fanktlk - 2 years ago
Coolmitocondria thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mysterylushes

Meetwa's pov in italics 

Wait? What? 

M-Kya Bhai ?!!!

T-Bata dey. 

M-Ofcourse Veere 

M-Kaisa symptoms ?

M-Ha? 

T-Nashta? Breakfast? 

M-Ha milta hain. 

M-Main bhi? 

this was so beautiful ..I loved every part of it....kaash show me v aisa kuchh dikhate ...😒

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Can i say u that ‘ I luv u’🤗…. Kya likha hai😳… Dil khush hogaya ye parkar…..Seriously i hope i hope ki aisa hamey kuch dekhne mila … even if not,  ur Os jus fulfilled our heartfelt desire… i really njoyed  Tej here. I hve my xpectations with him as being the only sane voice among  the whole lot in AHs after his father….The convo between brothers was overwhelming endearing  ❤️ n the last convo between Tej and Meety was super  cute….It jus tugged my heart to see  a start of a beautiful frendship between them and he will not abandon his bond with his  ‘so called Dost’ …..😊

Jiggy7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This is so beautiful 🤧

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: fanktlk

This is so beautiful. Kaash yeh realization track aise hi ho. Mujhe lagta hai slowly each family member should first realize and then Meetwa ... Itne sare cute scenes milenge. 

Do you not remember that golgappa scene? 

RajIta said na they both love each other so much but didn't realize

Mysterylushes thumbnail

Originally posted by: mehraan

Can i say u that ‘ I luv u’🤗…. Kya likha hai😳… Dil khush hogaya ye parkar…..Seriously i hope i hope ki aisa hamey kuch dekhne mila … even if not,  ur Os jus fulfilled our heartfelt desire… i really njoyed  Tej here. I hve my xpectations with him as being the only sane voice among  the whole lot in AHs after his father….The convo between brothers was overwhelming endearing  ❤️ n the last convo between Tej and Meety was super  cute….It jus tugged my heart to see  a start of a beautiful frendship between them and he will not abandon his bond with his  ‘so called Dost’ …..😊

Aww I feel glad to know you liked it so much. Even I want a good convo between them after this sherlockgiri is over